Chicken Soup for the Christian Soul | Teen Ink

Chicken Soup for the Christian Soul

By krystal,with,a,kay BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
krystal,with,a,kay BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado

"Love never fails"

This book is a number one New York Times best selling author book. Many authors in this book like; Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Kimberly Kirberger, Patty Auberly, and Nancy Mitchell-Auto. They are all wonderful authors who have amazing writing techniques, writing with passion and emotion.

This book is all about faith, love, inspiration, and hope. This book is about Christian teens and their struggles through life being Christian and keeping God in their lives. Many different stories that are heartfelt and funny. These stories catch your eye and can be related to many people.

On each section of the book it talks about different things. There are ten sections, about; faith, compassion, kindness and giving, learning and healing, loss and gratitude, love, angels, gratitude, blessing and miracles, and will be done. All these are good lessons.

My opinion on this book is it is simply wonderful. This is a good book that I can relate to. Being a catholic is hard in life and with these stories, it shows me that I'm not alone and others are going through it too. My favorite story is in the section about angels and the one about compassion and forgiveness. These stories and their authors are wonderful. This book is my favorite book.

Jaquie BRONZE said...
on Jun. 10 2009 at 2:04 am
Jaquie BRONZE, West Palm Beach, Florida

This is certainly one of my favorites: "I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes." -2 Samuel 6:22

Nice review. Keep writing.

God bless,

...,

pearl said...
on Apr. 1 2009 at 12:02 am
this is a good review i like it alot this girl is very tallenteg one of my favorites