The Fault Is in Our Stars by John Green | Teen Ink

The Fault Is in Our Stars by John Green

By sfe0031 BRONZE, Daejeon, Other
sfe0031 BRONZE, Daejeon, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

I watched movie first.(in Korea the provider retitled this “Goodbye Hazel” and I hate that) Then I decided to read this as a book. This is story about teens who survived from cancer. I enjoy to read romantic novel like “Dear John” or “The lucky one”(I’m a Nicholas Sparks’s fan). But cancer survivors’ love story? It’s fresh for me so I kept reading. At the last part, I cried. Literally tears were in my eyes. This is my first time I cried because of book. Most of books like this have a miracle. So I expected there will be a miracle so Hazel and Augustus will have a really happy time forever. Because Augustus is NEC for 13 months. Who knows that he will be die? I’m a cancer survivor too. It’s been 19 years and thankfully I health. I fully understand her parent's mind. They have only one daughter and she’s likely to die anytime. And I really interested in Issac. Although he’s blinded, My one eye is fine.

Expected miracle and unexpected sadness. That’s what I thought. Augustus must an angel from heaven to safe Hazel and give her an opportunity to know what is happiness and what is love. Really beautiful story.

sfe0031 BRONZE said...
on Sep. 24 2016 at 11:45 am
sfe0031 BRONZE, Daejeon, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
OMG I made a mistake The real title is "The Fault in our stars". There is no "is".