if you find me by Emily Murdoch

Teenage girl Carey and her little sister, Jenessa, grew up in a much different world then we could ever dream of. After being kidnapped by her mother when she was four years old and hidden in the woods she grew up pretty fast. As soon as her mother gave birth to Jenessa she was gone again leaving Carey to grow up more of a mom then a sister. Their mother would be gone for weeks at a time till one time she wasn't coming back.

Then could live on there own but for how long? When the two strangers showed up to take them out of the woods they didn't fight it, they knew if mama wasn't coming back they wouldn't survive. While Jenessa adapted quickly Carey wasn't sure she ever would, because she knew on day they would learn the truth of what really happened in those woods would soon come out.

This book was amazing! I couldn't put it down at all. Was up till like 4 in the morning reading. SO SO SO many emotions! fear guilt happiness pride! highly recommended brought tears to my eyes from sadness and happiness. Please read