B Is For Burglar | Teen Ink

B Is For Burglar MAG

I've never read A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton, but I could not envision a better mystery novel than her B is for Burglar. Grafton has spun a web of deceit, murder and hidden identity into her book, and once you start reading, you're stuck.

The plot revolves around Kinsey Hillhone, private detective. Kinsey is hired by Beverly Danziger to find Beverly's missing sister, Elaine Boldt. As Kinsey embarks on this routine investigation, she begins to uncover some rather disturbing information. Elaine's next-door neighbor was brutally murdered and her house burned down just days before Elaine left for Florida. The killer wasn't found. Elaine was seen boarding the plane, but never arrived in Boca Raton, Florida. Elaine's landlady's apartment was robbed of some valueless papers. The plot twists and turns and you have no idea who-dun-it until the last couple of chapters. When you do find out who the killer is, even the best detective will be amazed.

So, if you're looking for a great mystery book to curl up with and to challenge your mind, go out and pick up Sue Grafton's B is for Burglar. You won't be disappointed. n

i love this !