Most Recent Reviews

Here are the most recent reviews:

;House on Mango Street
The house on mango street is a story that talks about how a family living in poverty get to follow their dreams they live in a famous street called mango street where everything happens.  i would recomend to read this book because its a fun... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Thor: Ragnarok This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Thor smashes into theaters in its most critically acclaimed installment yet--foretelling Ragnarok, the twilight of the gods. It’s neon, rocking, and totally unexpected. Fresh talent director, the New Zealander Taika Waititi,... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
Rainbow by Kesha This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Heartache leaks in from every corner of the world, tipping life into all shades of gray. Living seems pointless until the wisps of a million different colors spill out from the horizon—at the end of every storm always comes a rainbow.... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews
Tell Me True by Cory Chisel and Adriel Denae This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The name Cory Chisel is not one most people recognize. As a country singer, his genre of music already plummets him to the bottom of the charts. However, his underdog accomplishments should make him a superhero in the music industry. Not only... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews
Skam (Shame) This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
I stayed up ‘till 3:00 am just to finish Skam. Call it an obsession, an addiction, my own lack of patience—they’re all true. Skam was worth more time than my precious hours of sleep. In fact, any show I get to the last season... (more »)
Subsection: TV Show Reviews
To the Moon on Steam, iOS and Android Devices This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
By , Wyckoff, NJ
“The ending isn’t any more important than any of the moments leading to it” (Dr. Eva Rosalene). For the story-based Role-Playing-Game, “To the Moon”, these words speak deep truths.  Sigmund Corporation (better... (more »)
Subsection: Video Game Reviews
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
It was a dark and stormy night in an old New England farmhouse when suddenly in the chaos of the storm a knock was heard on the back door.  The beginning of an incredible story full of twists, turns, lessons and fantasy, Madeleine... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   2 comments
Good Nature by Turnover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
At some point in every boy’s life, he trades in his teen angst for happiness and adulthood, similar to the musical evolution of the band Turnover, who just released their new album “Good Nature”.  With song title changes... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Gone Girl is a haunting, frightful, and literarily significant thriller novel. I’ve never been the biggest fan of fiction fixated on a captivating plot—I’m more of a theme- and language-enthusiast—but for most of my... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Two teenagers climb to the top of the School bell tower. Thinking of suicide. And so they meet each other, and starts a story that’s arguably the most heart-wrenching I’ve ever read. Dubbed as the blend of The Fault in our... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Our Numbered Days by Neil Hilborn This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The poem Neil Hilborn performed for Button Poetry, “OCD,” quickly went viral online, for its surprisingly approachable tale of love from someone with OCD. And now comes the manifestation of Hilborn’s inspiration, an entire... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Arrival This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
It was the day they arrived. Twelve slender, pod-like spacecraft descend around the world, landing in twelve major nations. A door at the bottom opens every 18 hours for humans to enter. Dr. Louise Banks (Amy Adams), a renowned linguist at... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James...
By , Dexter, MI
Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment, by James Patterson, is one of the most enjoyable books I have ever read. This science fiction novel is about a teenage girl named Maximum who is a human-bird hybrid. Max and her flock (family of also... (more »)
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
I’ve read a variety of books throughout 2017, but “Carry On” by Rainbow Rowell stands out not only as my favorite from this year, but of all time. The book is everything I want to be as a person; clever, funny, sweet, and... (more »)
Last Young Renegade by All Time Low
Having spent the last two years capturing the love of thousands around the world with their breath-taking live performances. All Time Low are back as they release the band’s most hard-hitting record yet; Last Young Renegade is the... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews
Take the Key and Lock Her Up (Embassy Row #3)...
Grace Blakely knows crazy. In fact, for a short while there, she thought she was. From the fire that killed her mother, Grace knew her mother died before the fire started by gun wound. Tracking down the killer, Grace learns that the scarred man... (more »)