Makes Me Cry | Teen Ink

Makes Me Cry

By dustin.southpaw PLATINUM, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
dustin.southpaw PLATINUM, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are usually the ones who do" - Steve Jobs

I see my face in the mirror, and it's staring at you, I know it couldn't be clearer but what else can I do, you took a bite of my heart, and left me hear to die, I know my dreams will kickstart, until you finally realize, that you're the reason why, my dreams are all gonna die, cuz there's no second chance this time, no,  it's time to say goodbye.

ohhh look all around, I can't even hear a sound, I know it hurts that you're gone, but when my face hits the ground, i cant feel a thing at all, except what is screaming now, your voice in my head so loud, I just cant seem to get it out. I just can't seem to get out. now.

I've got the time and the season, there's no rhyme and no reason,
to your heart, cause now you've left and it's just tearing me apart,
I'm broken up into pieces, I'm bleedin' and I'm screaming,
I know you're fine, but I still see you in this bottle of wine.
and it makes me cry. cuz we're all gonna die. all in due time.

There's no taking back the hours, I spent thinking 'bout you, I wanna take back what's ours but there is nothing you would do, you dream of pushing me down, up to the moment I'm in pain, say you're a dove in a flower feild, but your feet are filled with grains, you're a desert eagle babe, pressed against my brain, as I scream out I'm insane, and now the bullet hole remains.

ohhh look all around, I can't even hear a sound, I know it hurts that you're gone, but when my face hits the ground, i cant feel a thing at all, except what is screaming now, your voice in my head so loud, I just cant seem to get it out. I just can't seem to get it out. now.

and it makes me cry. cuz we're all gonna die. all in due time. and it's time to say goodbye. all the pain and all the lies. without a reason why. I can't even feel the rhymes. and it makes me cry.

on Apr. 30 2018 at 10:01 am
WolfWhisperer0911 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
@CreativeWolf16 Great work brother wolf!