Inconspicuous

It's been a cold day, it's been a rough life It's taken all that I can muster Keeping me up all these nights You've been too far gone For far too long And it's drivin me more insane And as time goes on, as I sing my songs The cuckoo clock strikes 12 am Another night you've been gone from my life Sleepless nights upon the bed I lay Memories that swell inside my lingering headache Ain't it so full of misery? Futility? The waterbed in which we sleep rocks us to and from this wakeless dream And so maybe you could hear me out Remove the lies remove the doubt Remove the inconspicuous inaguration of this clout Get some clarity, in this storm that is a rarity To see so clearly when our hearts are oh so weary To see through me, you could argue you once knew me Long ago before I had succumbed to such a transformation But now I'm here and you don't fear Any of what the future holds cause it ain't so clear I admire you dear, if you only knew why we were here You could see that there are answers to everything you seek But your love is inconspicuous, and the wait is so ridiculous Another night and I'm you're without me all again And so maybe you could hear me out Remove the lies remove the doubt Remove the inconspicuous inaguration of this clout Get some clarity, in this storm that is a rarity To see so clearly when our hearts are oh so weary