Burn Me Down | Teen Ink

Burn Me Down

By Angel_the_fallen BRONZE, Wasilla, Alaska
Angel_the_fallen BRONZE, Wasilla, Alaska
3 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Who will tell the stories of the dead? All the souls of the lost they scream through my head. And though I'm dying down my flames not quite out, so I'll take this one last breath to speak for the dead.
So burn me down. I wont make a sound. No, not scream for help will leave this mouth
And let my ashes fly. They'll take to the sky on the winds of hell, I'll blow through the night.

I can feel the wind lift through my hair, smell the smoke that seathes in the air. And in the glow of the light i can see what might have been this night...
So burn me down. I wont make a sound. No, not a scream for help will leave this mouth.
Then let my ashes fly. They'll take to the sky on the winds of hell, I'll blow through the night.
I can feel it in my bones. A red hot flame that sears through my soul. Oh yes, I can feel it in my bones....
Then let my ashes fly. They'll take to the sky on the winds of hell, ill blow throungh... the night.