You're Beautiful | Teen Ink

You're Beautiful

September 13, 2011
By hnabanana SILVER, Urbandale, Iowa
hnabanana SILVER, Urbandale, Iowa
9 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Look at the sky towering over us, listen to the birds singing songs to us. God's love is with us! Look at us together, look at the sky, feel the weather! No matter what God's given us his love and I'm going to say




CHORUS:





You are beautiful, Lord! Creator of heaven and Earth. I lift my hands in praise to the God who gives me all my days, You're beautiful.







See the sun shining down on us, see the moon watching over us. God's light is with us. Feel the breeze blowing against your face, this is a reminder of God's grace!






CHORUS:






You are beautiful, Lord! Creator of heaven and Earth. I lift my hands in praise to the God who gives me all my days, You're beautiful.





We have a light that we're supposed to shine, come on now's the time! We have a light that we're supposed to shine, come on now's the time! Let's do it for him!







CHORUS X2:







You are beautiful, Lord! Creator of heaven and Earth, I lift my hands in praise to the God who gives me all my days, You're beautiful.








You're beautiful X8


The author's comments:
I didn't write this for people to say, "Oh, she's so talented!" because for one thing I'm not. I wrote this to glorify God and for me to shine my light. So if you're reading this and this has touched you please comment so i know if i should right more things like this. And if you have any ideas that would help too. To God be the glory!