Haiku


Top voted Haikus

Poetry
#1voted by our readers
By Summer_R_Quinn PLATINUM
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

I give and you take; Can’t you change that for my sake? You make this too hard.
Summer_R_Quinn PLATINUM, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
36 articles 0 photos 187 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both.
- Native American proverb

Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light.
- Dylan Thomas


#2 Poetry
By Malcolm_Chase PLATINUM
Madison, South Dakota
Malcolm_Chase PLATINUM, Madison, South Dakota
28 articles 0 photos 124 comments

Favorite Quote:
Not all those who wander are lost
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
- Confucius

Believe you can and you're halfway there
- Theodore Roosevelt

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- Aristotle

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
- Audrey Hepburn

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller

#3 Poetry
By Malcolm_Chase PLATINUM
Madison, South Dakota
Malcolm_Chase PLATINUM, Madison, South Dakota
28 articles 0 photos 124 comments

Favorite Quote:
Not all those who wander are lost
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
- Confucius

Believe you can and you're halfway there
- Theodore Roosevelt

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- Aristotle

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
- Audrey Hepburn

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller

#4 Poetry
By Malcolm_Chase PLATINUM
Madison, South Dakota
Malcolm_Chase PLATINUM, Madison, South Dakota
28 articles 0 photos 124 comments

Favorite Quote:
Not all those who wander are lost
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
- Confucius

Believe you can and you're halfway there
- Theodore Roosevelt

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- Aristotle

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
- Audrey Hepburn

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller

#5 Poetry
By AidanRobles GOLD
New Port Richey, Florida
AidanRobles GOLD, New Port Richey, Florida
15 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You ever notice how the drizzle in the night looks looks the fuzz in the TV screen?"

#6 Poetry
By Yoda-Parker SILVER
Hedgesville, West Virginia
Yoda-Parker SILVER, Hedgesville, West Virginia
6 articles 0 photos 34 comments

Favorite Quote:
The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say.


~Anäis Nin

#7 Poetry
By Summer_R_Quinn PLATINUM
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Summer_R_Quinn PLATINUM, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
36 articles 0 photos 187 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both.
- Native American proverb

Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light.
- Dylan Thomas

#8 Poetry
By Summer_R_Quinn PLATINUM
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Summer_R_Quinn PLATINUM, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
36 articles 0 photos 187 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both.
- Native American proverb

Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light.
- Dylan Thomas

#9 Poetry
By Malcolm_Chase PLATINUM
Madison, South Dakota
Malcolm_Chase PLATINUM, Madison, South Dakota
28 articles 0 photos 124 comments

Favorite Quote:
Not all those who wander are lost
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
- Confucius

Believe you can and you're halfway there
- Theodore Roosevelt

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- Aristotle

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
- Audrey Hepburn

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller

#10 Poetry
By AidanRobles GOLD
New Port Richey, Florida
AidanRobles GOLD, New Port Richey, Florida
15 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You ever notice how the drizzle in the night looks looks the fuzz in the TV screen?"





Swoon Reads

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!