Orlando Bloom and Logan Lerman

Some of my friends have

these odd superstar crushes

I thought they were strange

But then I saw light

I saw nice flics with hot guys

Like, really hot guys

Orlando Bloom and 

Logan Lerman have piqued me

I can love them both!

Orlando, Logan

A pirate and a hero

Staying in my heart

What if they notice

The endless love that gushes 

Out of my young heart?

I hope they may do..

So I can be famous

And filthy rich too!

CheezburgerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:46 am
You are tots faboulous

Mar. 7 at 8:06 am
muhahahahahahahah

kati_earlyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 8:05 am
I love it lol

Mar. 7 at 8:04 am
in my opinion, it needs work. you have horrible punctuation and rhyming

Cadence64This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 7 at 8:07 am
youre opinions are like your username:trash. if you think i have horrible handwriting, go to your own poem: steel

Mar. 7 at 8:17 am
lol bruh srry if i hurt your feels

Mar. 7 at 8:18 am
i was jking the whole thing

Mar. 7 at 8:02 am
heheehehehhehehehehehehhehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehhehehehehheheheheheheheheheehheheheheheehehehheheheheehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehheehehhhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehhehehehehehehe

Mar. 7 at 8:08 am
what the heck?

Mar. 7 at 8:02 am
come here and get some kfc

Mar. 7 at 8:02 am
no thanks greasey boi.