Haiku This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Night time
The hobbling onion vendor
Sells the moon

crumpled_parchmentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 17 at 9:26 am
You love onion, don't you?

VeeranganaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 18 at 10:36 am
yes, swatilekha! I love the onion and the moon...:)

BlondePoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 4 at 12:12 am
i love this!!!

Sep. 4 at 9:04 am
Thank you so much for encouraging me to keep writing haiku :)

Sep. 4 at 9:04 am

EllaJSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 20 at 6:56 pm
I love how beautiful and whimsical this poem is while using only a few words!