Aestas This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Summer is a pearl,
inside a wild oyster
under the ocean.

Malcolm_ChaseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 12:44 pm
It's simple yet outstanding and deep - Keep Writing!

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 10:46 am
@Malcolm_Chase I will! :)

Summer_R_QuinnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 12:53 pm
This is beautiful!

Apr. 23 at 5:05 pm
@Summer_R_Quinn Thank you!

CheezburgerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 8:10 am
Really good!

Mar. 26 at 1:42 pm
@Cheezburger Thank you!

Amelia111This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is beautiful!

@Amelia111 Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!

CaseyHunterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesome work!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
THANKS! :)

TheReviewZ said...
Nice haiku!

@TheReviewZ Thanks! :D

ElisaTheDandelionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 4, 2017 at 11:18 am
I LOVE THIS HAIKU! Awesome writing there; keep it up :))

@ElisaTheDandelion Thanks!