My Boy

My boy likes the color blue
And he listens to the same music I do
The same groups and artists
Such as Twenty One Pilots and Imagine Dragons
Of everyone I know
He is one of the smartest
My boy values his independence
He doesn't rely on others
He is a Christian gentleman
And he's funny too
He has his own jokes
that come with his bluntness
My boy is honest but shy
I am a Leo, he is a gemini
We are compatible by our zodiac signs
My boy has a musical talent
He is a true percussionist
You should see him when he plays
If I am about 5 foot 3
He is at least 5 foot 6
My boy likes to stay to himself
Because he minds his own business
Yet he can really pay attention to detail
My boy boy likes conversations
But most importantly
He is a good listener
I can talk a mile a minute
And he always listens
He has a lot to say
When he wants to
But somethings he won't speak of
Like the things I want him to say
I guess my boy needs to learn to speak up

KatyainiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 4:22 am
For a second, I thought you were talking about a kid but then I realized you actually do know your crush. That's kind of cool especially since my crushes on people don't last for more than a day or two. TFS!

AtaiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 4 at 8:17 pm
Is that a bad thing?

KatyainiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 5 at 9:12 am
Not really, it doesn't let me be too awkward about my feelings. Normally, all my crushes (ex- and present) know about it because I've told them so it's more like... yeah, they're well aware that they're too sane for me.

today at 3:14 pm
Ohh!! Okay!

today at 3:14 pm
Ohh!! Okay!