From the Land of Ceee to the Peee Island of Honey! | Teen Ink

From the Land of Ceee to the Peee Island of Honey!

December 8, 2017
By KarimOmega GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
KarimOmega GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
14 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Things are hard before they get better.


Once upon a time, I was trying to travel from the land of Ceee  to the beautiful island.
I was confused about how to get about to have the Visa for this travel since by then it was unknown about the easiest way to get travel documents to this beautiful land-The Peee Island.
I was confused all over the years since then. Later, one night, I had a dream.

I saw five people sitting on the main border of crossing from the town I lived to the island. Their names were Mr. P, Mr. E, Mr. A, Mr. C and Mrs. E respectively. I then told them my problems of not having a chance of Visa to move to their island since there was chaos and entropy in my town where I lived. They then ask me five questions and that if I would say the truth then I was free to go.
I thought I was 100% okay and ready for it; but it wasn’t so!

   Mr.P asked, “Have you ever Protect the rights of other people when you were in that village?”
Mr.E asked,  “Have you ever En-cooperate with people of different kind and that of yours?”
Mr.A asked,  “Have you ever Accept other people’s ideas, religion, norms, customs, culture?”
Mr.C asked   “Have you ever Come together with other people to make decisions that helps?”
Mrs.E asked “Have you ever  Educate people about our beautiful land so that they may visit?”

I was shocked to hear the question  because I thought they were irrelevant in increasing my chances of visiting the island.
They the told me that I failed to adhere to the visa rules to the island. They told me that they came together in order to make their island of sweet honey which is  PEACE and I will never enter such island of honey! That is Mr. P, Mr. E, Mr. A, Mr. C, and Mrs. E came together to form an island of milk which is PEACE.
I woke up that morning and thought it fit that I should follow the rules and indeed I did!
Currently, I am now living in the island of  PEACE. No more Ceee, no more Corruption!!!!