Forgive Me, But

Almost like a
Pimple on my forehead
Scratches on my glasses
I'm bothered now

Your voice sounds like
On a perfect morning
Your mouth tells me one thing
Your eyes tell me lies
I won't forgive you

But I can't love
You a day or a month
Longer than I have
You're different now

AutumnMoon said...
Out of all of your pieces that I have read so far, I like this one the best. It was truely beautiful and I look forward to reading more of your work. I hope you got a good grade on this in your creative writing class. Wonderful! 5/5
MissEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 13, 2014 at 10:38 am
This is wonderful. In sme ways, I can rather connect. You really do have a talent and ligh in you, and you are talented and wonderful. :) You do have such, a beautiful way of writing. Thank you, so much for sharing this. You wre just honest and your poem is full of emotion. :) Thank you again. 
Popcornjazz said...
Wow I loved it it was deep
Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I loved this! Great emotion! XD
WOWriting said...
Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:02 am
Like the emotion in this :) only critisizm is that i think you could have u used 'forgive me, but' in the poem. other than that, great!
Gracefully replied...
Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:06 am
thank you so much. it means a lot to me! now that I am looking at it, the title doesn't fit (you are right). It didn't have a title to begin with so I just came up with something quick. Thank you so much for your feedback 
WOWriting replied...
Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:42 am
Glad i could help :)