Morbid | Teen Ink

Morbid

By SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois
SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois

"Drop The World....." Or "Everything Happens For A Reason....." Or "I am jealous of every woman that has ever hugged him, Cause for that mere second. They held my entire world."

In the darkness of despair there is a thick feeling in the air, Surrounding you adn suffocating you till you black out, Falling into the deep dark abyss where there is death without life, As the days go by this living hell becomes reality, Swallowing you whole, as you look around your most morbid nightmare's come to life. Killing every bit of happiness you ever knew, Totally changing you. You begin to look like everyone elsem Your skin so tight that your bones look like they are about to pop out of your Your eyes sunken in and the smell of death over powering every fragrance in the air, Slowly you become one of themm, Losing all of your humanity, you forget about your friends, Family, Lover, Everything. And you become just another Morbid Nightmare..

This was written in a time where everything around me was falling apart...I just felt like sharing it so I hope you all enjoy.