That Special Someone | Teen Ink

That Special Someone

January 20, 2011
By Elaine1 SILVER, New Port Richey, Florida
Elaine1 SILVER, New Port Richey, Florida
9 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love what I do and do what I love" "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" "Tell me something I don't know"


You think you need a person all the time but you dont all the wanting and needing is all in your head. YOu need only you family adn friends and yourself nobody else the extra oerson is just a bonuse sent to you for a special purpose it isnt a want or a need it is a gift to find someone special that you can love and loves you back. It is a special feeling when you meet the person of your dreams and finally truly know that its them after you been hurt and put down so much to funf the right person who wont do that to you and will treat you the way you should and desrve to be treated it is a miracle in itsself. So when you find that person dont ever let them go. Hold them tight and lock them away in your closet so noone else can try to steal them from you. Kep them safe and giv them all your love.


The author's comments:
I think I finally found that spacial someone that I truly love and it insprired me.