on the... | Teen Ink

on the...

By natashajeanne1021 GOLD, Madelia, Minnesota
natashajeanne1021 GOLD, Madelia, Minnesota

Time is an important thing but it is also the cause of a lot of pain;Some wish for it to go faster while others wish for it to go faster.Then there are those that wish it could just end. So enjoy the time in life you are given and don't worry so much.

on the outside everyone expects me to be all happy and smiles, but deep down all I wanna do is sit down and cry... On the outside no one sees what I think or feel, but the thing I cant get off my mind is thinking of why suddenly my friends have started to die... On the outside no one listens to me, but I don’t know why. On the outside all I want is to find that one great guy... Again.
On the inside I am nothing but hurt. On the inside I am nothing but burnt. On the inside I am nothing but broken. On the inside I sometimes can do nothing but hate all them.
On the outside I do nothing but hide, hide all the secrets deep down that no one knows... On the outside I can do nothing but bind, bind all these secrets that no one can ever know... Ont the outside I do nothing but smile, smile so no one ever knows of the secrets I am hiding and cannot tell... On the outside I can not dare to frown, because for if I did someone would find those secrets out and surely yell...
On the inside I do nothing but cry, cry from all the hurt others have caused... On the inside I feel like I’ve suddenly dide, died on the inside, because the caring was paused... On the inside I do nothing but still think of him, him, th one I first kissed, first slow danced with, the first of almost everything.. On the inside I do nothing but still love him, love him, because I cant do anything but miss him..
On the outside I feel nothing but fake... But on the inside, I feel just so real, so I wonder to myself... Why cant I both have and eat my cake too...???

it just kinda popped into my head tonight and i just started writing...that happens a lot =)