I am... | Teen Ink

I am...

By Joob-Stache GOLD, Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Joob-Stache GOLD, Rice Lake, Wisconsin

Don't be afraid to take a chance, to take a fall, in the end it could be worth it all<3

I am the friend of a:
Phantom,
A hobo,
And a feew cancer victims.
I am a:
Fighter.
Not a lover.
A unique individual.
Best of all,
I am:
A survivor.
A survivor of a bad accident.
I am a lucky girl.
Just lucky to be alive.
I am ICE.

My nickname is ICE so that explains the ice part. And the bad accident was a car accident in third grade.

on Oct. 21 2010 at 6:54 am
Joob-Stache GOLD, Rice Lake, Wisconsin

Thank-you. And I am glad that your friend survived the car accident. And I am glad that you liked my poem. Some people say that they don't like it, but it's not on here for people to not like. It's on here to get a point across. DO you know what I mean???

sunrise_faerie GOLD, Fredericksburg, Virginia

things are only as dark as you make them.
there is always beauty in every situation. look for it and you will see.
smile; sometimes it's all that will keep you from crying.

*your (sorry, i must correct that error i made)

i love this!!!!! short, sweet, and to the point. My best friend also survived a horrible car accident when she was young, among other things. I love her so much and am so glad that she's alive, just like im sure you're friends feel the same way about you.... anyways, love the poem ^.^

on Jul. 30 2010 at 8:41 am
Joob-Stache GOLD, Rice Lake, Wisconsin

Thanks Hobo Lady...... I miss you so much and I am very happy that you have commented on my work. You are one of the best poets that I have ever had the pleasure of reading work from....... I luvith yhu!!!!

Phantom_Girl GOLD, Ft. Carson, Colorado

"If it comes out of the lion's mouth...it will be on the test."
-Mr. Bala

I think this is one of your best.

on Jul. 8 2010 at 8:08 am
Joob-Stache GOLD, Rice Lake, Wisconsin

There was one more line I had in here but forgot it. It was supposed to also be:

I am a soilders princess.

on Jul. 7 2010 at 11:05 am
Joob-Stache GOLD, Rice Lake, Wisconsin

You are so right when you say that some things dont need to be explained....... Thank you.

on Jul. 7 2010 at 11:03 am
Joob-Stache GOLD, Rice Lake, Wisconsin

Thank you for your comment. I really like it when people have comments like yours because then I know what I need to fix. I just started writing actually, I'm only 13, so I'm not really all that good yet.... Thank you for helping me.

ShenelleCrystal SILVER, M, New York

Laugh your heart out dance in the rain cherish the memories ignore the pain love + learn forget and forgive because remember you only have [one life to live] ♥

That was soooo good ! Don't stop writing your so good :) Come check out my poems , thank youu :)

trblue GOLD said...
on Jun. 17 2010 at 8:24 am
trblue GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

"Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother@#?!&* upside the head. "

your poemmis very shory so your  a person of very few work. it's just me but it lack depth and felling. your telling us about you i want to fell power behind those words. im no real poet so why bother lisning to me.

xiao_girl BRONZE, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
I like your poem...it's stright to the point, short, and touching

Rae_Flies_with_Byrds GOLD, Avondale, Arizona

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe

You are talking through this poem, and I feel like I know a piece of you.  You didn't have to explain with your artists comments, this piece is perfect all on it's own.  Somethings don't ever need to be explained.  Keep writing, ♥Rae