Soppy Stories | Teen Ink

Soppy Stories

By kiwi12 PLATINUM, Austin, Texas
kiwi12 PLATINUM, Austin, Texas

Soppy stories are loud and slobbery and sometimes annoying.
But if I'm telling it and it has to do with me it's very important.

But if it's about a snowman melting in the middle of the road waiting to either get run over or turn into a puddle, well.... it holds priority.

If it's about some girl I have never met or even heard of that grew up in some foreign place I've never been to and she's never seen a movie because of her poverty.... hmm. Have to think about that one.

And what about the dinosaur that possibly got stuck in that mud puddle because his abusive dino mother pushed him in and not the other silly stories paleontologists make up? I mean, sure they can be creative, but natural deaths? C'mon.

Did you hear about that one with the boyfriend and the girlfriend and the other guy with the other girl who all got intertwined into a big gossip-filled mess that over time most of it's not even true anymore? Yeah.

What this world is coming to...
An end.
Or is it a new beginning?
Which is better?

Egyptiangirl13 GOLD, Kansas City, Missouri

\"either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. -Benjamin Franklin

\"If columbus would have turned back, no one would have blamed him. No one would have remembered him either.\"

\"If music be the food of love, play on.\"

that's exactly what i was thinking:) very intriging and you ended it in with such a deep question-seeming like a cliff hanger...great job!

ZebraWithoutStripes ELITE, Blue Springs, Missouri

To make a difference in the world, you have to be different from the world.

interesting. this one really made me think.