My Long Distance Love | Teen Ink

My Long Distance Love

By Paige16Curtis SILVER, Cardington, Ohio
Paige16Curtis SILVER, Cardington, Ohio

If it is to be, it is up to me

When I met you baby, I never expected anything more than a friend. I never thought I would love you like I do, I have never met anyone like you.
The more we talk the deeper I fall, baby I wanna know it all. I never thought I would love anyone I couldn't see or touch, or even hold, but you changed that.
I used to feel like my life was ending but now I see that it is just beginning. I hope we make it until my life ends because I want my last breath to be used to say I love you.
I have never felt something so true until I met you. You came into my life and I hope that one day I may become your wife.
You are my world and I love you more than anyone else ever could. Don't look another way because I will never leave you, not even for a day.
When I met you baby, I never expected anything more than friends. I never thought I would love you like I do, I have never met a man like you.

This was written for the first guy I ever had a long distance relationship with and even to this day, we are still going strong and we have been together for a year and have known each other for a year and a half.

Paige16Curtis SILVER, Cardington, Ohio

If it is to be, it is up to me

thanks for the comment and I hope yours does too

LiveToBelieve SILVER, Hanover, Maryland

"Live A Life To Believe..."

when reading this poem it reached me i love it i hope my long distance love lasts as long as yours its lovely~