Best Friends Forever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

We've been friends now,

for quite a while.

Through ups and downs,

tears and smiles.

All those letters ending,

best friends forever.

All those ideas,

some crazy, some clever.

We shared the bad times,

and the happiness,

We know our friendship,

would be nothing less.

The times we spent together,

I'll always keep in my heart.

We know these memories,

would last from the start.

Talking for hours on the phone,

you always had good advice to loan.

So I dedicate this poem to you,

because you're a friend who has stayed true!

B">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:48 am
really is an amazing poem

yologeneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 26 at 4:52 pm
This is amazing!

Helen123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 26 at 4:52 pm
yes, indeed! I love it too!

Helen123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 26 at 4:50 pm
This is great

yologeneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 26 at 4:52 pm
it really is!

Sep. 26 at 4:57 pm
@helen123 what did you like about it?

Realjay41This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 4 at 8:58 am
This reminds me of my best friend. I love her a lot. She's amazing.

Angelina_Best_Writer said...
Mar. 3 at 9:15 am
Amazing poem, it reminds me of my very good friend.

KevMeow said...
Feb. 16 at 8:08 am
This is really good. It reminds me of one of my friendships.

SallyW.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is beautiful! This makes me think of my grandma and her best friend.:)

j1448This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's sweet. With a few pieces of imagery that tie the piece together.

Ande18 said...
I love this poem. I the way you talk about your friendship, its very sweet! It reminds me of my friendship.

Izzy777 said...
Apr. 30, 2015 at 9:50 am
This is really sweet, I love it. Great job, the poem flows well.

Sonic-Boom said...
Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:39 am
so cheesy and cute ;)

upsidaisies said...
Everybody needs a friend like you :) This is super sweet, keep writing, you have a gift.

dgeileenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 27, 2014 at 11:46 am
Such a cute poem! :)

MissEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so good. Amazing and wonderful and sweet. Congrats on having this published! You deserve it. :) This reminds me of my best friend. Thank you so much, for sharing this. 

Sissybug19 said...
Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:30 am
This is sweet

LibertyDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Lovely! XD

Hells_Will said...
wow! just wow!! this is awmazing!!!!!!!! i love it!!! please kep up the good work!!!!