hello | Teen Ink

hello

By poetic_natural GOLD, Jefferson, Wisconsin
poetic_natural GOLD, Jefferson, Wisconsin

"you know you're in love because you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams"

Hello, how are you today? It's been a while since I've had much to say.

How is your life without me? By the way, if you haven't noticed, things between us have began to fade.

A friendship with you is what I'm trying to make, but when I talk to you, you talk to me like I'm making a mistake.

I'm trying to be friends with you, but you just want to be left alone. I guess all along you were just a star that never shone.

The darkness to me is a comfort, because you haven't been there to put the light in my eyes.

Well i guess that's all....
I guess this is goodbye....

Miseltoe GOLD said...
Miseltoe GOLD, Boneville, Georgia

I'm a loser and I love to lose. Each time I lose its different, it teaches me something else... but winning loses its glamour after the first few times. so I love to lose

At first I thought about it from a bf/gf relationship n i identify with the other side of the equation the one that doesnt want to be friends... but my reasoning is he wanted me to be more than a friend. But then i read the comment about friends and i feel the way the poem says when it comes to that.

RadioShower PLATINUM, Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Emo is imaginary - Gerard Way
Normalness leads to sadness -Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)

Oh that's so sad.... but its true that dose happen sometimes between friends or old lovers. Keep writing!!!!