My God | Teen Ink

My God

February 14, 2018
By Sylan BRONZE, Malakoff, Texas
Sylan BRONZE, Malakoff, Texas
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

There's a lot of questions we as humans have for God.But probably the main one is “why”. Why does he always give us second chances,why does he allow bad things to happen,and why is there so many other religions.He gives us second chances cause he loves us, picture your mom forgiving you when you do something she told you not to, she forgives you cause she loves you. I don't think God allows bad things to happen you have to remember that Satan is real and he is behind the bad things in life, so when someone offers you drugs or your friend told you about this cool site with girls on that's the devil tempting you cause it pulls you away from God little by little, but in the bible 1 Corinthians 10:13 says “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man.God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it”. Another question could be who is God? God is the creator of the universe, the father of the universe,and many more but God is the reason you have a chance to go to heaven cause he sent his only son Jesus down to earth to die on the cross.Jesus did this so we could be forgiven of are sins and daily mistakes we make as humans.Sining is inevitably but they will all be erased if you ask God for forgiveness.Now you might ask how to you go to heaven and not hell. Now most people think in order to get into heaven you have to be a good person which is not true. You do have to be a good person but that's not the only things you have to do have to believe that there's is a God , worship him , spread the word (bible) of him so more people get the opportunity to get to know him because the more people on earth the better. You would also need to be able to take criticisms  cause as a christian people around you are going to ask questions that you probably can't answer or even question that make you question your faith they well make fun of you , not talk to you cause your a christian and don't party every single weekend.