God's Love | Teen Ink

God's Love

By Snows SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
Snows SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana

GOD’s Love is so mysterious that we didn’t even see it here. I always thought that God’s Love has to do with winning, but I realize that sometime it has to do with losing. You might think How does losing has to do with GOD’s LOVE, sometime we had to lose in order to win in spiritual life. Everytime I lose I turn to GOD for help, but sometime I blame it on GOD. I realize that everytime I lose it make me want to try harder and it make me more successful. GOD’s Love is so amazingly awesome because of HIS LOVE I can move my arms, I can move legs, I can wink, I can eat, I can sleep, and I can do everythings!

GOD’s Love cover all my sins,fear, and it make everything possible. If there was no Love in GOD we would all be dead because of our sin, but GOD love us so much that HE pay the price for our sin on the cross. HE still LOVE me even though I keep sinning, HE make a way for me to be with HIM. One of my friend told me a very good example of GOD’s LOVE,in a hospital, oxygen cost more than a thousand dollars, but GOD gave us oxygen for FREE in our everyday life. Sometime, we didn’t know that tiny little things are an example of GOD’s Love.

GOD’s LOVE every single one of us even if we are not perfect. HE collected our tear,HE listen to all of our complain,HE make everyone different, and most of all HE LOVE everyone of us. HE LOVE us. HE gives us the choice to makes in our life and HE gave us the time to open our heart to HIM. HE love us so much, but sometime we don’t understand it and we shut our heart for HIM to enter. It a very sad thing, HE love us so much that HE died for us on the cross, but did we all believe in that? The answer to that question would be no, there are many religion, but religion is not a way for us to receive HIS Salvation, only through CHRIST. Salvation come through GOD’s grace ( unmerited LOVE). We make GOD sad all the time, but did HE give up on us? NOO!!!! HE still is and always be there for us when we call HIM for help.

GOD’s LOve is the greatest LOVE of all. I am not perfect, but HE still LOVE me like HE love you. There will be a time when we feel like no one love us, but don’t forget that GOD never stop loving us. My writing may not be inspirational like others or it won’t have fanzy vocabularies, and you might not agree with me, but it good enough for me if it Talk about THE ONE WHO ALWAYS LOVE ME and YOU.GOD’s LOVE is the greatest LOVE of ALL and I know IT will NEVER CHANGE because HE never change and the HE said in the Bible“Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving-kindness I have drawn thee." ~ Jeremiah 31:3. GOD LOVE YOU and ME.