Death | Teen Ink

Death

January 28, 2016
By Celina77 SILVER, Hemet, California
Celina77 SILVER, Hemet, California
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Could Death be the thing that learking in the shadows waiting until we are at our weakes points to pounch and take us away from everything we once loved of one day hoped to love? That's kind of a hard question to answer because people who have experienced differed things might call Death a devil or agod that takes away the pain from those who were suffering. However, you never really know until you have an encounter with Death whether it be face to face or from another person being rescued by the lingering shadow.

Death has the hardest jot that not even one of us could ever inagine surviving from. It is filled with a wide quantity of emotion because it knows that it is probably one of the most hated shadows known to man. It doesnt want to take the lives of those who we are closest to, but it can't bare to watch them lay there in agony. Everyone wonders why Death has to occur, but if it didn't there would no longer be a point to life. People would just stop actually living. Ofcourse they would be alive and breathing however, they would no longer find enjoyment in all the little things in life. The sick and suffering look to Death as an escape plan from all that they are going throught. When they know longer have the will power to fight they look to Death to take them to a better everlasting home.

 Other pessimistic people see Death as a learking darkness that preys of the weak and the misforune of peoples accidents. Death could also be described as a devil or even a blood thirsty demond. It just sits there ,silently, waiting for it's prey to join them in everlasting isolation. When people make the wrong life changing decisions Death is always the one by their sides makin sure that everything going exactly as planned. Many peopple believe that there is absolutly nothing good that can come out of anything that is involved with Death. 

 Perhaps Death could be the devil or the very God that is looking out for us durring our hardest times. It just depends on the time, place, moment, and the person you are on the inside and out if Death will either rescue you from life long missery or cause you the exact pain it captured you from. Just remember Death is always watching you so, don't slip up because ever step and turn you make can dictate your whole life in just one moment.