Belief | Teen Ink

Belief

By Glykeria BRONZE, Baroda, Other
Glykeria BRONZE, Baroda, Other

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.

Belief

A human being is very complex. This complexity of his makes him more to yearn for something. Yearning for something, wanting something, feeling and believing is what makes a human, human.
Though, this doesn't mean that olny a human has such qualities. Any animal or a living being ought to have it. His own.
A person when attempts something, he has some expectations, or something in his mind that he thinks about it, that he believes to happen.
There is where the belief part comes. ( Not there actually)
Every human activity leads to something just after being done. Something in his mind. We may call it a thought, a prediction, perception or a whim. And the person believes it. ( Because he generated it) this is belief. In every walk of life, there is a belief.
Seeming short a word, it has a great value. Belief is often connected to fantasy. Of course both are different, but are nonetheless, connected (in some way or the other).
It is often assumed that atheists don’t believe. They don’t have beliefs .It’s off base actually. They do have beliefs but not in God. Why, they do believe that the sun is there, moon and stars are there.(and, that they don’t believe !)After all, an atheist is a person who believes that there is no God.
People believe in fantasy. Believe in themselves, believe that there is a sun, a moon.
There, belief is there. Be it in an Asthik or nastik(atheist).
As we may say belief is a feeling of being sure something /someone is true, exists but it is more than that . It has more positive a meaning.
Belief to me:
To me, belief has a more positive approach. Now, what's the negative one? Blind belief /superstitions. If you believe in something, it should have positive effects, results. Your belief can turn somebody else's in disbelief!
Now believing in tooth fairy, Easter bunny and Santa may not be considered as blind belief ( because positive). It has no detrimental effect .It’s good even. It gives hope to children and happiness. Someone may accuse it to take children away from thingness. But on the contrary, it gives them hope, happiness, something to believe, something to be fond of .And after all children are full of thoughts , visions , dreams and imaginations.
Believing in such things (positive) help us to cope up with life.
What we are , depends on our beliefs. As it is, we know that “we attract those things in the universe that we believe”. Thus, a belief has to have a positive approach.
What we believe can change our lives .Our universe .It can change us, nonetheless.
As Vincent Peale says:
"Life's battles don’t always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks* he can".
                                                                                                              _Norman Vincent Peale
(*as mentioned earlier, thinks is associated with belief!)

I am a huge believer. I like writing arlicles. I juat saw a fantasy film and was convinced to write about it. Some one told me it is wrong and all this is not real. Actually this inspired me to write and change thinking of such people!

on Apr. 3 2017 at 7:07 am
Glykeria BRONZE, Baroda, Other

of course!

HammadWaseem said...
on Sep. 5 2015 at 3:48 am
HammadWaseem, Lahore, Other

Be proud of who you are.
-Eminem

You can't see me
-John Cena

Ooh, somebody stop me!
-Mask

Thats amazing @Glykeria BTW will you check, rate and comment on my teen ink video work named, "The Unbeatable Breakdancer"? :)

millie said...
on Jun. 12 2015 at 7:32 am
Nice article! I can relate. Thanx. It is great.

on Jun. 8 2015 at 11:38 am
Glykeria BRONZE, Baroda, Other

Thank you @Pratt ! Again you said the same thing which motivated me to write this article. And again its all what u believe! but thanx a lot for your advice! thank u

Pratt BRONZE said...
on Jun. 8 2015 at 4:17 am
Pratt BRONZE, New Delhi, Other
@Glykeria Believe is a strong word ... it can't be used in this vulnerable planet ..but whatever you have written i assure you after certain period of time , your views toward your own written article will change , because when you will understand the reality ,its beyond your wildest imagination ...then you will get to know whos an atheist and who is not .....but this is a good article continue writing your thoughts and thinking , it will help you later ,,,trust me

Awesome .. isn't it?