Skewed Innovation | Teen Ink

Skewed Innovation

January 24, 2018
By Gavman2000 BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
Gavman2000 BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Where do things begin anyone could say the greatest story without even starting one. For Instance: There I was on top of the steel windmill waiting for a pint of cheese to start falling from the sky and hit me in the head so I could think of what to say next. In this case the reader would become morose towards the writer of this and think this is possibly the worst story teller ever. But there I was on top of the steel windmill waiting for a pint of cheese to start falling from the sky and hit me in the head so I could think of what to say next. Cheese is not in the physical form but some would argue the metaphysical, the creation beyond imagination the key that unlocks the chest. Innovation and Technology in our modern day society can easily be connected to this principal but it has since become so bliss to the point of non-recollection. That the sheer thought of thinking beyond a horizon which doesn’t physically present itself currently, is almost unimaginable.


The author's comments:

          Don't let society dictate you to think a certain way.