Experience | Teen Ink

Experience

By gremlin BRONZE, Auburn, New York
gremlin BRONZE, Auburn, New York

Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family

Everyone everywhere is always having new experiences and learning new things, but we all have different experiences than others.  Some are about work, some are about driving, and some are just from everyday life. Many of which and most likely all of these experiences are something to learn from, for example if you walk your dog and you trip and fall in a hole you learn not to go that way next time.
many people decide to learn from all of these experiences and try to make the best of what they learned. some on the other hand don’t. When i was a kid up until now i have been hay baling to try to get money. I had to follow a tractor around on foot and throw the hay bales onto the truck. this taught me that you have to work for what you get and sometimes it isn’t easy. This also taught me to not try to work in the sun to much or you will feel like crap the next day. Also, when you work you always have to like your job otherwise it is just a job and not a place to go to have a bit of fun and hang out while making money.
When you have a job that you do not enjoy you have to go to work and you will let the day drag on, and you will always be staring at that clock on the wall above the door wondering if will speed up so you can leave. Working but not enjoying can be a drag, and it won’t get any better the more that you just try to deal with it. Now don’t get me wrong you have to start at the bottom of the totem pole, but you can choose to what you make of that spot on the totem pole
For you to get a good job you first have to like the job. If you like the job than it isn’t work it is life. Most people try to just get a job to get money, but at a job it can be fun to work and meet new people and go to new places.
There is unlimited knowledge out there you just have to go out and get it. Every experience is a new way to learn things. Then you can apply these things to other experiences and learn even more.

this is true for everyone everywhere

gremlin BRONZE said...
on Mar. 21 2016 at 4:40 pm
gremlin BRONZE, Auburn, New York

i have edited the middle to show the other side of the Experience

gremlin BRONZE said...
on Mar. 21 2016 at 4:27 pm
gremlin BRONZE, Auburn, New York

thank you i will edit the article soon to make both sides more in depth

on Mar. 15 2016 at 10:44 am
Summerstar SILVER, Clinton, Utah

“For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in your ways. And they will bear you up in their hands…” Psalms 91:11-12

You have a great purpose and message that you are trying to convey, but your thoughts are slightly scattered. Everything you said is true though. We can choose to learn from our experiences or we can't. We can try and have fun at our jobs or we can work just because. However I don't think you should talk about both in the same article if they're not going to deeply tie into each other. Great thoughts though, and keep writing!