False Love? | Teen Ink

False Love?

By akneon BRONZE, Fairbanks, Alaska
akneon BRONZE, Fairbanks, Alaska

I was in love at first sight. There he was tall, brown hair, blue eyes, and my kind country type, good looking, kind man. Months went by and we had classes together, the more classes the more talking. The more talking the more texting, the more texting the more hanging out, the more hanging out, the closer we got. Then one day that all stopped. This beautiful girl came to our school. Such a huge flirt that could get anyone, and out of all people she took my guy that wasn’t even my guy yet, and she knew that. Days went by and all ready they were dating. She wasn’t even loyal but a straight up hoe. My heart broke and gave up. The nights were long and the walks in the woods were far. Hurting, I never thought it would be like this but then that's when I woke up.

Months went by, still going on walks becoming angry because of the hurt. Then coming around on the trail where he and I would always lay talking about little things but with conversations that would take hours. There he was crying. I was shocked. What do I do? He’s mean to me but he looks so sad.  A few minutes went by with me staring at him with his head in his lap crying. My heart took pity on him and I started walking towards him. I sat down by him and he looked up.

He looked down and starting talking, “I’m sorry about everything.” I stopped him and asked what happened, his girl was cheating on him the whole time.  I felt and gave compassion. All that anger started to leave. The angry that I kept for months and I started to feel alright again. I opened my heart towards him falling back. Hours went by and laughing started. Ours days became what they use to be but got stronger. They day he asked me out was the day I met his cousin and decided to date him instead.

Something I make up from past relationships put togther? Or maybe something I feel like that has happened but with made up details and twist. I don't know where it come from but something I think of