Don't Fall for a Guy! | Teen Ink

Don't Fall for a Guy!

By WishalArslan SILVER, Karachi, Other
WishalArslan SILVER, Karachi, Other

Don’t fall for a guy who likes you because you’re pretty or you’re someone who makes him look good. He simply needs to be seen with you since you're difficult to approach by others and how about we not overlook, young men cherish challenges. They don’t like girls that are easily approachable.

I know you have a hundred reasons to deny the truth and you think he loves you since he hails your appearance, but the truth is, love is not who soothes your eyes, but rather it is who leaves an impact on your heart and continues to do so.
If he loves you, he shouldn’t mind what you look like. How many guys have you seen falling for a girl who is paralyzed or has a tumor or perhaps is an acid victim? Do you really think he would stick beside you after your face has been burnt by acid? , which is obviously not your mistake. No, he won’t. 

Sometimes you don’t realize you’re a game he likes to play. You can be a bet, a challenge, a toy, a volunteer, his cheerleader when he feels low or the best option available, but not his future wife.

Don’t fall for a guy, please. Fall for a man, who is ready to make you his wife despite your appearance. Say yes to a man who will stick by you even when he knows the world thinks you two are opposites of each other. And most importantly, only say yes to this man if you’re willing to do the same for him.