Faith | Teen Ink

Faith

By Asmita SILVER, Indore, Other
Asmita SILVER, Indore, Other

faith is an oasis in heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking-Khalil Gibran

What is “Faith”?? Well, what a Webster dictionary defines it is as “Confidence or trust in a being, object, deity, view or doctrines of a religion”. But is this the justified explanation of the ultimate word or the lines just hawk the literal phrase of the morpheme.

For me the unexplainable vocable was always on the hinge of revelation but each time it was on its verge, a sinister being would come and bash the hinge in two halves.

A walk in today’s world and you would for sure forget the literal phrase of the beautiful unexplained term. Quoting the almighty of personalities- Khalil Gibran once said “Faith is an oasis in heart which can never be reached by the caravan of thinking.”

Faith accompanied by hard work beautifully paves way for you to knock the door of success, signifying its importance. Perhaps faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall get a glimpse of positivity and hope.

The battle for faith would have been clinched centuries ago if someone would have italicized the statement “Faith is to believe what you do not see and the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”

So start your journey today…….. To hunt an appealing meaning of the realistic virtual word “FAITH” ………… For now have FAITH in yourselves till you find FAITH.