Problems with the Earth | Teen Ink

Problems with the Earth

By Mysteriousgirl BRONZE, North Hills , California
Mysteriousgirl BRONZE, North Hills , California

Earth is where people dreaming to live and stay longer. But how are we going to live in the Earth that is like in a fairy tale who is perfect, that there's no problem? Earth is the only planet in the galaxy that can give a thing for people to live. Unfortunately we our facing in a lot of problems, there are water pollution, air pollution, nature destruction, animal extinction, nature destruction, and population. Living in the Earth nowadays we are getting hard, because of the problems that we are facing. One of the major Problem in our Earth is the Population. This is also one of the major reasons why the Earth conditions are getting worse, because people needs foods, water, and energy but we are making more pollution and Problem to Earth. Populations is also a problem why we are facing the pollution and other problems in our planet, because people don't have enough knowledge and sometimes they don't believe that because of people that there are tragedies happening in every part in the Earth. Having a high rate of population makes a higher amount of being careless in Earth.

Pollution that is because of the people. There are two types of pollution the air pollution and water pollution. The air pollution is where we can get an air that our body don't need or even the nature, we can solve our problem if people are going to be serious. Plantations, smokes or even the smog in the car makes the Earth getting polluted that start of global warming. Everything that people introduce into air can cause air pollution that makes to damage the earth. The water pollution which can cause of dying of the natures in the sea and make the sea dirty, because of the population the sea are getting dirty. Why? Because of people throwing anything in the sea or water, using dynamite when catching fishes. We have lot of place where we can go. But sadly, those beautiful seas are getting destroy the fish and corals are getting die. People need to be more careful and be mature for what they are doing.

People getting so much in the nature where we can use for our daily lives, but people thinks for themselves. Cutting trees, throwing garbage, illegal logging are cause of nature destruction. We know that people needs to get in nature to live, but do we think that if nature is not here for us can we still live without the nature? No we can't, if we get to nature we need to exchange more times than the amount of we get. It is like to people just give and receive. Because of the nature's destruction most of the animals are getting die or maybe extinct, because their home or place where they should be live are destroyed by the people or people killed their relatives.

Earth is really important to people, without earth and all the things in earth we will not be here. People needs to be mature enough to have a knowledge and sees what is really happening in our planet today. We need to be careful. People are doing a move to save the Earth and most of the people believe that we can still have a way to make a move to save the Earth and be back like the Earth before.

I’m inspired to write this piece, because we are facing a lot of problems in our environment that affect animals and people. I hope that people will get in my article is to be more aware and serious about the problem we are facing right now. To make a move and think a ways to help our environment to be better again.