Letter to Trump | Teen Ink

Letter to Trump

By Wade12 BRONZE, Willamsport, Pennsylvania
Wade12 BRONZE, Willamsport, Pennsylvania

Dear President Trump:

I would like to say that the gun laws that we have are not ok, America has had a lot of school shootings and you do nothing to stop it. I'm not saying to take guns away, but I don’t think a teen should have access to an assault rifle in their home. Also, an average person only needs a rifle to hunt and a pistol to protect them only the army needs heavy weapons, but you guys don’t care because all you care about is money.

And Donald Trump if you don’t change this I will, I will vote you right out of there. I am tired of schools getting shot, I am tired of my school getting threated to get shot and last, I am tired of you not doing anything about it. Because I know if the White House got shot up there would be a huge change because you only care about yourself, you are selfish. I don’t know how you can just let kids get shot and let it continue, I like you Trump but if this doesn't change I am voting in two years. And if you want to make America great again you better do something about this. And if this continues some crazy man will get his hands on a gun and come to the white house. So, it's up to you now Trump, America is in your hands.  

Sincerely

WADE R.

I want beter gun laws!