Teen Concerns | Teen Ink

Teen Concerns

By wettlaufer BRONZE, Pennslvanna, Other
wettlaufer BRONZE, Pennslvanna, Other

Dear Trump:

Mental health is not good for you to have. You could be depressed from your family, stressed from school, or when family die. Some kids have anxiety. Some kids bully other kids and that causes suicide. Some people judge by the color of people's skin white or colored it does not matter because everybody is the same. Poor mental health is not good for you to have. 

Being depressed is not good for your health because you can commit suicide because or depression. You may be stressed because of your family, like your mom and dad getting divorced. Students get stressed because of school cause of they are over whelmed and kids bullying.  Poor mental health is not good for you to have. 

Kids want to commit suicide because other kids are bullying them. First of all, students should not be bullying other students because that puts a lot of stress on the parents. Some people judge by the colors of people's skin white or colored doesn't matter everybody is the same. No matter what anybody says nobody is perfect. Everybody is the same just different colors, and nobody is perfect and everybody is the same. Poor mental health is not good for you to have.

Sincerely,

Megan R. W.