Speech About Bullying | Teen Ink

Speech About Bullying

By 22lonale BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
22lonale BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Dear President:

Bullying is a big thing in our nation; teens are led to suicide and gun shooting at school for being bullied are nation needs to put a stop to it and come together and fight against bullying.  30% of kids and teens admit to bullying others. 28% of kids in 6-12 grade have been a victim of bullying-20% of kids in 9-12 grade have been victims of bullying. Our nation should be aware of this; as one to prevent this from happening. 

Teens who are bullied have a high risk of developing depression. Bullying could lead to self harm. We need to come together as a nation to change the hearts of this nation to prevent bullying. 

Teen suicide is 20% of ways people are put to death. Teens who commit suicide are victims of bullying. There needs to be consideration to bullying and prevent teens from leading to suicide. Teens often who are bullied are just victims of the bully because they are different and we need to think about equality.

Sincerely,

Alexandria L.

the things that inspire me was Martin Luther king jr speech about equality bullying is often obout differences.