Humanism vs. Nationalism | Teen Ink

Humanism vs. Nationalism

By Yash. BRONZE, Faizabad, Other
Yash. BRONZE, Faizabad, Other

In the early era people used the scope of humanism and now they are diverting towards nationalism. let me explain you a very crucial point of difference between Humanism and Nationalism , when it comes about Humanism a person thinks globally and for the welfare of each and every person but when a person is nationalist he thinks only of a group of people even on the cost of humanism.A Nationalist becomes selfish and greedy and there is no end to anyone's greed. In today's world there are enumerous examples such as ISIS and Naxalities who are harming the world for their own needs. So we have to be more selfless and pave our ways towards Humanism.

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am
This is a short defination but it help me a lot because i continuosly searching evrywhere to understand the humanism and nationalism and at last tis contain helped me a lot.... I hav now very clear concept about this in my mind,

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am

vini said...
on Nov. 16 2016 at 11:17 am