Who Doesn't Agree With Pres. Obama? | Teen Ink

Who Doesn't Agree With Pres. Obama?

Who agrees with me in saying, I don't agree with Pres. obama? His ideas, plans and policies are horrifying! I can't believe people believe in this man! Are they blind? He is not leading us to anything good and he is only hurting our country. I mean, what do people mean when they say that the stimulus has really helped our economy? Are you kidding? It hasn't done anything for our economy. Other than the economy, I can't stand the way he's been going around the world apologizing for America. Since when does the President of the United States of America go around apologizing for the "trouble" we and our soldiers have caused? It is heartwrenching to think that our fellow Americans, our brothers and friends, are out there dying for this country and what they beleive in, with this man running them down. How can he do such a thing? May God save us if this radical, communistic man ever gets re-elected!

muiriiu said...
muiriiu, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
We could lower taxes on the people who are below the "middle classes" and increase the tax on the rich. They already have enough money to waste on resources. Cutting education would't improve the economics, it'll just make it worse than it is already...

on Apr. 23 2012 at 11:57 am
dragonfly95 SILVER, Argaon, Georgia

'' there is nothing to fear but fear its self''

i agree on the main point, i dont think he should be pres. or get re-elected. invisiblenerdgirls right, it's not long enough and it's vague. you didn't back up your points with facts, and i know there are some numbers to be hashed out. obama, and the presidents and dictators of other countries, are trying to push us, the poeple, towards the one world order. eleminating our constitutional rights, i.e. our freedom. 

You really should have fleshed out this point more. I don't agree with him either, but I don't think he's a communist.

I think that his idea of universal healthcare infringes on our natural rights stated in the Declaration of Independence.

I think that it was a very bad idea to start a war in Libya because who knows what kind of villain will rise from the rebels there and try to bomb us.

Your reasons were too vague and, while I agree with the main point, it should have been longer.

Archy said...
Archy, Honolulu, Hawaii

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone"
~Robin Williams

and calling our current president a radical communist is just low man. real low. not even funny.

Archy said...
Archy, Honolulu, Hawaii

~Robin Williams

I suppose you say Palin could do better? If so I highly doubt that. Did you half expect that every word a Presidential Canidate says in an election will come true if they become President. No. But Obama still has a year left before the election and then 4 years after if he is re elected. 

Kyle Tierney BRONZE, Marcellus, New York
lowering taxes helps because people have more money to spend, which stimulates the economy...you say we need more money...we are already 15 trillion dollars in debt...borrowing more money will make us basically be OWNED by China. And what do you think will happen WHEN they decide to collect? Either we give up everything we own and go bankrupt, or we kiss their feet. So yes, lowering taxes is the best option. Cut social security, cut education and get rid of teachers unions, and put that money towards natural gas production. We make the cars. If we make it so they run on natural gas, then all the other countries of the world must buy natural gas from us because we have the largest natural gas reserves in the world.

what i mean to say is that bush did not put us trillions of dollars in debt with his stimulus package

ummmm Franklin Delanor Roosevelt issued the first stimulus package and Bush didnt put us trillions of dollars in debt. In fact, Obama's stimulus packages alone have surpassed Bush's sombined debt of his stimulus packeage and the entire iraq/afghanistan war. So no. Yu are obviously not well researched.

SunshineyDay said...
on Feb. 2 2011 at 7:07 am
Actually, you can't  impeach a President unless they commit a crime and are convicted.To round up alot of oppossition is only good for an overthrow

on Feb. 2 2011 at 7:05 am
I beleive it totally unethical for any government official to "demand" the media act in a certain way- even if one could reign in their out of control truth-corruption. I do NOT beleive George Bush is a "demon spawn" and as a religous person I would hesitate to hang such a name on a fellow human bieng. In my opinion George Bush's main flaw was bieng an overly militaristic demagauge, and I am insulted by your overly-simplified analysis of my political views that you've drawn from ONE comment of mine. I didn't like Bush, but he was the elected President so I had to let him finish out his term. Unless you're planning a government overthrow, you'll have to do the same with Obama. I encourage you to become politically active and maybe educate yourself on the people on the other side of your views, because cooperation is the only road to progress in a two-party system.

Sunshineyday, did you know that Bush demanded the conservative radio hosts on his last Wednesday in office to go easy on Obama? Betchya didn't know that. You're probably one of those people who believe he is "Devil's Spawn" at best, when his greatest weakness as President was being too trusting.

Shannon_Bananon, Loveland, Ohio

About talking; why don't people ever think before they talk? It would save so much trouble; it would also save me from wanting to slap about half of the world's population.
~Fictional Character (Brilliant, but, sadly, fake.)

I'm sketchy on details, but I do know the situation in Greece is really bad. And taxes are always higher when the country is in trouble. If you want lower taxes, you're going to have to wait until the economy has built itself back up. No sooner.

WriterFanatic PLATINUM, DesMoines, Iowa

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
By Gandhi.

I agree. This country needs money. Agh this reminds me to Greece. People are rioting in the streets when they should be trying to save their country! Our government eeds to stop arguing and get things done NOW, instead of acting like it's WW3 in there!

Shannon_Bananon, Loveland, Ohio

Okay, he lowers the taxes. Then what? He takes money from the chunk of tax that goes to education, and moves it to the military? Where will money for the failing economy come from? You can't have it all!

WriterFanatic PLATINUM, DesMoines, Iowa

By Gandhi.

Good comments, you obviously researched=)

WriterFanatic PLATINUM, DesMoines, Iowa

By Gandhi.

The problem is, he promised to end the war in Iraq right? So why should he go back on his promise. How is he not protecting our freedom? Why is he not doing things for the people? And, for your knowledge, Israel is not the only country that matters. There are delicate diplomatic negotiations in place right now. If Israel does something bad, we have to stand for justice, and freedom, not Israel all the time especially if what they are doing is wrong. Plus, Obama cant do everything at once ya know

CelticThundeGurl SILVER, Benson, North Carolina

"It is time for us to realize that we are too great a nation to limit ourselves to small dreams."

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

Lowering taxes, sending the amount of troops to Iraq that were asked for, and no less. Protecting our freedoms, doing things for the PEOPLE, and standing behind Israel all the way, no matter what Iraq does. There's many, many, more things he could and should be doing, that he's neglecting.

WriterFanatic PLATINUM, DesMoines, Iowa

By Gandhi.

okay. What do YOU think he should be doing?

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

The reason the republicans are opposing what he is trying to do, is because what he is trying to do is wrong and will hurt our country. Example: healthcare. His idea for healthcare is communistic. His healthcare bill will not help, it will hurt. Next example: bailout. He forced banks to take the bailout money and he has ruined them and other businesses. He is now proposing another bailout by taxing every song played on the radio and giving the money to people who don't need it. Whether he has tryed to do something or not is not the issue here. The issue is that what he tries to do is wrong.

InkblOt_OX said...
'welcome. when you get a chance, can you check my stuff out and rate and comment 'cuz i would like to improve if there's any need for it. therefore, if they're crappy you can state that, all i ask is that you back up your position.