Teito | Teen Ink

Teito

By JazzyMyne GOLD, Santa Clara, California
JazzyMyne GOLD, Santa Clara, California

"I don't know what the future holds; But I do know what holds the future."-my little brother john michael

Summary:

Teito is all too used to his existence. He is not worried about life or what is to become of his own. He has yet to understand his...oddly placed mindset. He's not what he appears to be. And he doesn't even know what he isn't.
Yet.

JazzyMyne

Teito

This book has 1 comment.

None0 BRONZE said...
None0 BRONZE, Bellevue, Washington

"Believe in the ideal, not the idol." - Serra

... I have no words for how amazing that was. And I've only read about half the entire thing. Aklita would definitely approve (personal joke), although Zero would hate him (same), and Emma would probably want to disect him (see above). Some criticism now. The plot moves a little fast, and it's choppy between chapters. Some characters are also introduced without warning, and the description leaves a bit to be desired. There are also way too many characters to keep track of just by first name. Some interaction would help, so people have something to remember the characters by (not just their name, this is where good descriptions come in handy).   Also, congratulations for getting rated #1 science-fiction novel.