Omens | Teen Ink

Omens

By kasakitsune, Hope Mills, North Carolina
kasakitsune, Hope Mills, North Carolina

A fox’s bark
Its deceit and lies
A mask hides much
Beneath its guise

Summary:

It’s 2154; 10 years after a chain of reactor meltdowns in China destroyed almost every living creature in the world. Demons possess the bodies of both the dead and the living in an attempt to overthrow a natural balance that has existed between two different souls for millennia.
A group of survivors have created a village just outside of Philadelphia where they are attacked by demons on a daily basis. One of the survivors, a man named Victor, is forced to enter a pact with one of the demons who claims to be their ruler, the same demon who killed his would-be-fiancé eight years prior. Can he come to terms with the woman who murdered his lover, or will he let his grudge be the end of the world ?

Casey A.

Omens

I like the story although it bewildered me at some parts. I especially like the prologue with all it's colourful & descriptive words. I've been dying to say this - cool story bro :3

HI HI said...

other than being constantly slammed against walls, i found it rather intersting

meme said...
I get lost at like... the 2nd chapter... But overall I like it. Seems like a zombie movie playing in my head. Very well done. : D