He Found A Way In | Teen Ink

He Found A Way In

February 22, 2011
By Kingfan123 GOLD, Charles Town, West Virginia
Kingfan123 GOLD, Charles Town, West Virginia
17 articles 6 photos 46 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop to look around once in awhile, you could miss it."
and
"I'd rather stand alone for the right reasons than stand popular for the wrong."


Summary:

Brody King is a college professor at the University of Maine in Bangor, his life is wonderful and is all he ever wanted, until he accidentally discovers a portal into the future. In the future, there are flying cars and skyscrapers that soar high into the atmosphere, but Brody soon discovers that his wife will be killed by man-eating wolves that track down portals with an evil master, so in order for them not to get to his wife, he must close the open portal that leads back to the past...but once it's closed, it's closed forever and he will NEVER be able to venture back again, he must leave his old life behind and start anew. The clock is ticking, and time is something he doesn't have, so he must choose. Let his wife die and be with her? Or shut the portal and never see her again? Read this and you'll be begging for more after each chapter, with a plot filled with twists and turns which leaves the reader breathless! But I should warn you...venture into the life of Brody King and you will find yourself face to face with evil, tragedy, and romance!


Mitchell W.

He Found A Way In


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.