Nostalgia | Teen Ink

Nostalgia

By Zaraclaylime DIAMOND, Chicago, Illinois
Zaraclaylime DIAMOND, Chicago, Illinois

So I suppose my simple advice is: Love your life. I only say that because your life is what you have to give.
-Tom Hiddleston

Summary:

Emily Alcaraz. She's your average, everyday, fifth grader. Her life seems pretty normal, until the day she meets Joshua Reed, the boy of her dreams.
Josh is a troublemaker. He skips school, he talks back to the teachers, and he's already in sixth grade, all of which makes him virtually impossible to get. Emily's friends, however, are pretty good with guys. With the help of a midget called Mario, they are able to make the night of the Halloween Dance a night Emily will never forget.

team_haymitch

Nostalgia

on Apr. 9 2013 at 9:29 am
FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
This is awesome. I think that the ending kind of like just stopped when a good bit came in but apart from that it was good :D can you please go check out some of my stuff? Thank you :D

on Apr. 4 2012 at 1:42 pm
Zaraclaylime DIAMOND, Chicago, Illinois

-Tom Hiddleston

emily was in 5th grade! she was little. she shouldn't have been dating, and she knew it.

on Apr. 3 2012 at 2:53 pm
Zuccini75 BRONZE, Chantilly, Virginia

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder, than telling them yourself."
-Myself

I saw yours, the coloured eyes one - that was really well written too!

on Apr. 3 2012 at 2:52 pm
Zuccini75 BRONZE, Chantilly, Virginia

-Myself

Oh - Good, rather abrupt ending but good job!  I just don't get why she doesn't tell the guy yes?!!?!? , it happpened to me once - I told they guy he was a moron, but went with him anyway! :)

on Mar. 29 2012 at 5:18 pm
nemish23 BRONZE, Sydney, Other

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have."

"Today is life. The only life we're sure of. Make the most of today." -CSI:NY

awesome!!! keep going, i really like it.

and check out my work too? :)

on Mar. 28 2012 at 10:52 am
Mrs.Niall_Horan BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois

I think they should have a Barbie with a buzz cut. :P

OMG emily ur work just keeps getting better and better. I would rate it 5 stars, but i can't soo, know in ur heart that i love it.