Climbing Back Up Everest | Teen Ink

Climbing Back Up Everest

By RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

"Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is when you don't."- Pete Seeger

"I didn't quit because I wasn't strong enough to live through it, i stopped because i was strong enough to move on." -Unknown

Summary:

Climbing back up is like trying to climb a brick wall.

The only way to do it is to channel your spidey-powers.

And, god help me, I just can't do it.

Not with abusive parents.

Not with a guy I'm in love with.

And definitely not with a dead brother.

Raegan R.

Climbing Back Up Everest

MissyStokes BRONZE, VIENNA, Virginia

Fear is like happiness but the smile is wider

Your writing style isnt bad but your characters and plot need work

Dalia... GOLD said...
Dalia... GOLD, Brooklyn, New York

“Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Now do not misunderstand me, danger is very real. But fear is a choice.” –Cypher Raige

WHERE IS THE REST??!!! AHHHH this is soooo gooddddd!!!! OMG you are an AMAZING writer I have read like 3 of your things...two books and one article...in one day without stoping!! This is Amazing...are you going to write anymore??!!! Please do...because as you can see everyone loves this book. :)

Freckles3 BRONZE, ------------, Ohio

"The universe is not only queerer than we suppose; it is queerer than we can suppose."
~J.B.S. Haldane

Um, hello? What happens next??? Where is chapter 12? It can't end like this, I need more! Ahh! It is so good! 

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

Thank you!

Country_Storm_Inspired, The Colony, Texas
ahhh i need more!!!!!! it was AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!!!

DoloresDarling, Cambridge, Ohio

Sarah Michelle Gellar- [on the importance of reading] I love books. I\'m constantly afraid we\'re moving into this digital era where books are going to go away, and to me books are the basis to everything in life. Reading is how we function.

Aww okay <3

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

Thanks! I have another one coming out that I can't remember if I mentioned before or not. THIS TIME it will be Will & Grace: A Mob Story (draft #2). And more chapter to come!

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

Thanks so much! I have a few more chapters coming

Garnet77 PLATINUM, Sinagpore, Other

"Everything's a triangle." ~ My mother

"Write what you love, write what you care about, because sometimes, it's the easiest way to be heard."

I read this before and meant to post a comment... I guess I forgot. But I came back to it--this is really good, though a bit confusing at first, since the format of every other chapter changed. But I caught on to it. :) You should definitely continue this. I love the concept, and the writing's good. :)

DoloresDarling, Cambridge, Ohio

Loved the ending. Hah.

I really like your story. I hope you still like mine!.. Finally your story is done pending. I was checking every other day or so. :3

Please write more.

<3