Faith and Fate | Teen Ink

Faith and Fate

By KMG28 SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
KMG28 SILVER, Brooklyn, New York

“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than I

Summary:

While growing up in Belarus, Sofia, like most children, strayed away from politics. Her days revolved around family, friends, and school and were filled with laughter and fantasies. One day the political problems of her country entered her home and as if under a spell, her parents had the sudden urge to move to New York. Sofia had to part with the people dearest to her, including her first love: Alex. She knew she had to start life all over again. Now, nineteen years old and basking in the Roaring Twenties, Sofia gets a chance to come back to her old town to celebrate the holidays. Who knows what fate will bring? Our girl just has to have faith.

Karen G.

Faith and Fate

ArthurSaken BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

"Just one smile immensely increases the beauty of the universe"- Sri Chinmoy

FANTASTIC JOB! Your story of true love can really touch the heart of any romantic, especially a young one. What I find very unique about in this book is that everything connects back to the title that one has to have Faith in Fate. Keep up your brilliant work! :)

KMG28 SILVER said...
KMG28 SILVER, Brooklyn, New York

Thank you for commenting!

Suzanne said...
What a magnificent job you did writing this many chapters long love story! There was suspense, and young romance, perfect combination. Your descriptions of feelings/emotions very realistic. Congratulations! Suzanne

alemargo said...
very beautiful and touching story

ALEMARGO00 said...
GREAT STORY!