The Little Things | Teen Ink

The Little Things

By xoxmusicnote10, Mahopac, New York
xoxmusicnote10, Mahopac, New York

"Happy girls are the prettiest girls." - Audrey Hepburn.

Summary:

Jade was 17 years old, and perfectly satisfied with her life. She liked being alone, didn't have too many friends, and was closer with her little sister than anyone in her school. She was fine with that, though. There wasn't anyone who she knew that could truly understand her, that is, until Ryan came along. The minute she saw him, she knew that he was something special. It wasn't even like she had a crush on him, she just wanted to talk to him. So, she did, and they talked about everything. Soon, with the help of Ryan, she began to discover more about herself than she ever knew before. Struggling to overcome some events that happened in her past, Ryan was able to pick her back up, and she did the same for him.
A story of love, fear, loss, happiness, and the importance of staying true to yourself. The Little Things will take you along on Jade's emotional journey.
It can only take one person to change your whole life.

Erin G.

The Little Things

This book has 1 comment.

ninja17 SILVER said...
ninja17 SILVER, Las Cruces, New Mexico

"Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn't give up on them."

5 stars :) It needs to be published. You have a lot of talent as a writer and I really did enjoy reading this story :)