Rainbow In The Treasure | Teen Ink

Rainbow In The Treasure

By Irenic BRONZE, Karachi, Other
Irenic BRONZE, Karachi, Other

Learn from your mistakes

Author's note: The story is about common Pakistani college students who get fed up from H.A.P, Fajahad Hussain, a very strict prefect.

Fajahad got an honor of H.A.P, since from that day he was very strict, and a problem created because of him and the part start with smile end with smile but the between them, lots of things, emotions and teasing takes place.

“Hey Farhan how are you ", Fajahad exclaimed while coming towards him and gave him a high five.
"Me fine, what about you rascal?”, Farhan asked and shake hand.
" yar fine, idiot" Fajahad laughed.
"See, a pair of socks" Qasim sarcastically said to his friend, standing near to him about Fajahad and Farhan who were standing far from him, "still standing over there" Qasim after completing his sentence went towards them and asked them to come in ground sarcastically "Oh ministers, should teacher send you invitation for coming in ground", Farhan laughed " chill dude we're coming". Farhan looked at Fajahad and said about Qasim “he is rascal, he is made up of red chilies", Fajahad laughed and agreed “seriously, didn't he is hyper!”
After standing in line according to height, Fajahad stood beyond him because he was shorter than Farhan.
National anthem, students of school and college had to sing and then had to suffer from the long ceremony, prefect ceremony
“This assembly annoys me a lot especially when it’s long” Fajahad irritated, Farhan who was standing behind him agreed “same here”.
“Hello students today is one the most important day of this year, as you can see the sashes are here on the table”, Miss Sanum was giving speech eagerly and actively. On the other hand Hamna was standing in the line was half sleeping and a girl standing beyond her was imitating Miss Sanum’s speech.
“So first I call out the names of female assistant prefects” she said and called out the names of 30 female or girl assistant prefects which came up on the stage. Miss Sana placed maroon colored sash on their shoulders on which ASSISSTANT PREFECT was written.
“As I’ve called out the names of females assistant prefect and they are standing here you can see it” Miss Sanum announced.
“No I can’t “Arsalan whispered.
“Now I will call out the names of male assistant prefects and they have to come up on the stage” she announced. Then she called out the names of male assistant prefects who came up on the stage and Sir Haider placed blue colored sash on the shoulder of every male assistant prefect on which ASSISSTANT PREFECT was written.
With surprising expressions she announced in front of the whole school and college students, standing in rows “And now the time comes to announce the names of three students who will be given the honor of Head of Female Prefects (H.F.P), Head of Male Prefects (H.M.P) and the biggest honor Head of All Prefects (H.A.P) respectively”. She spoke in a mysterious way and the other reason of eagerness of all students to know these three names because these were the biggest honor especially H.A.P. All the students especially who were mature standing with opened eyes and minds, silence spread for some minutes, hearts of many college students were beating soundly because any student of college can be selected.
“H.M.P of this year is” she announced, the hearts of college boys who know that they can be, were beating soundly “Arif Bilal” Miss Sanum announced loudly. Arif Bilal, the student of B.COM part 2 got unlimited happy, no one can’t measure it, he rapidly ran on stage for getting a great honor not too big but for him it was bigger, Sir Hafeez gave him a blue colored gown to wear.
“Now H.F.P” she announced, the same feelings were coming in the hearts of girls of the whole college some of them were praying “Please GOD I will be H.F.P”, some were so dramatic, and their dramatic nature can be seen in their prayers, take an example of Nimra’s pray: “Oh god please I will get the gown of the H.F.P, I’ll give RS 1000 to beggar”
“Iqra Hilal” Miss Sanum announced the name loudly. Iqra ran on stage when she heard her name, she was the student of 1st year of college and had chose the group of pre-engineering. She was the most intelligent student of the school which was in this institute. Her happiness was same as Arif unimaginable more than 100 volts.
“And now the most important name of H.A.P will be announced and the H.A.P is” she announced.
Everyone get quiet because .H.AP can be a girl or a boy. If any girl of a college will be e H.A.P so girls will proud on themselves and if any college boy be H.A.P so college boys will be proud.
Firstly Miss Sanum was watching the nervous expressions of students with her glittering and sparkling eyes then announced “before calling out the name of HAP, I would like to tell you”, she looked at the side where college boys were standing in numerous lines, and continue her announcement “ congrats boys the H.A.P is from your wing”.
“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW” girls chorused and mourned loudly
“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”, the great loud and joyful sound was coming from the boys’ wing. Miss Sanum was laughing on the mike.
“And the H.A.P is” she said on mike “Fajahad Hussain” she announced loudly.
Fajahad who was standing beyond Farhan turned his face to Farhan and cried “Farhan no fun”. He was happy for getting such a big honor but sad too because he was full of fun but now he had to be strict and can’t do fun in recess because he will be on duty that feeling made him tense and half sad.
“None of us is the biggest jerk like you” Salman yelled sarcastically on Fajahad “Go on stage idiot” Hassan said, standing behind Fajahad. Farhan was half sleeping; he didn’t know his friend name was announced on stage. When Fajahad said “Farhan No fun”, he irritated “what” and then he carried on listening Miss Sanum’s speech. Fajahad then ran on stage, Sir Furqan honored him green colored gown. He made to stood beyond all prefects. The all prefects made promise that they will perform their duty honestly and do justice. Even they have to sign on code of conduct for prefects. Fajahad signed 3 times because he was from now H.A.P of college and school.
Farhan surprised “oh Fajahad at stage” Salman who was standing behind him put his hand on his shoulder and laughed “oh rascal where are you when Miss Sanum announced his name for HAP”.
“Oh” Farhan said and then he realized why Fajahad said to him “Farhan no fun.

_____
“My hair” Farhan cried when he saw in mirror of the washroom of school.
“My Tom Cruise like hair”, Essa mourned in washroom of school when he saw his brown small hair in the mirror.
“I wish I could beat Fajahad” Jimmy angered while coming out of the washroom
“Don’t wish we will beat him so much that he will forget his grandmother’s” Farhan decided.
Some college girls were looking out of the window of, laughing on the boys who were standing near washroom. Sabin turned "yar Sidra what happen today, to these boys?” she asked to Sidra. Sidra laughed and while laughing she was coming nearer to her, she explained "their hair were so long, so today principal call barber, she ordered Fajahad to call all boys for cutting their long ladies like hair", then she looked out of the window and pointed to them, she said " and see them today their long silky hair is cut down because of Fajahad", she said loudly to irritate them. She and Sidra started laughing when farina saw up at the girls, looking out of the window.
It was having last period, Miss Sana came in the girls and the laughing of the girls stopped for a moment their mouths were sealed and all of them went on their respective benches for taking seat.
"Now you all are looking boys, till yesterday you all are looking boys+ girls. Miss Maria insulted and comment on their short hair, "Now go to your seats". They all went to their seats but staring Fajahad angrily but he wasn't take notice, he was concentrating on his work. 5 minutes before the school and college over he left the class for performing his duty, make students to walk in line at corridor of block F while others prefects have the same duty but at different blocks and places.
School and college got over; students came out of their classes but Fajahad’s six friends: Farhan, Essa, Qasim, Kabir, Ibrahim and Abbas went in block D and sat at last 6 stairs of it, one person at one stair. All were very angry.
“What does he consider himself? Is he considering himself “a principal” of this he institute?” Farhan, sitting on a last stair said sarcastically. He was very angry, can’t measure it.
“I wish I could beat him so much, he’s f***!” Qasim, sitting on second last stair wished angrily, he made such expressions that proved, he really want to kill him.
“Rascal, consider him as he is sitting on a seventh cloud, bloody fool, how much days are past, becoming H.A.P”
“I thought he will be kind with us but I was wrong he can’t, since first day as H.A.P he is like a heavy sofa that comes up on the heads of all the students” Essa angered, sitting behind Qasim on third last stair.
“Yes you are right; he himself proves that he is heavier for us’ Kabir agreed.
Abbas blinked him eyes and surprised all his friends with his idea “Hey guys I have a =n idea how to take revenge from him”, all the friends looked at him and listening his idea with great concentration.
“Fit yar” Ibrahim commented and smiled, he gave high five to Kabir who was sitting beyond him.
As Fajahad walk past from his friends who were planning to beat jumped high from the stairs of the block. Farhan stood in front of him, he was holding his shoe, sweat was dropping from his head, he said "oh bloody fool I will not let you go before I will not throw shoe on shoe"
Fajahad replied "Farhan, see, if you will throw shoe on me then I will too throw "my" shoe on you".
While Fajahad was taking off his shoe for throwing on his best friend Farhan, Farhan threw his shoe on him but it didn't hit Fajahad made his back down, suddenly Essa who had a short height jumped and sit on his back. The back of Fajahad Downed more because of weight of Essa, Fajahad closed his eyes as if someone put a heavy object on his back, "what is this guys". Four of seven friends took their shoes and hitting them at the back of H.A.P, "Rascal, what was that, you've cut our hair". Other three beating Fajahad from their bottles hardly. Jimmy was making the video of it from the cell phone of the guard of the college. As he was laughing and repeating slogans "beat him from my behalf you all guys", suddenly he saw Miss Sidra in the video which he was making, he afraid "oh s***" he rapidly save the video and ran to guard gave him his phone back, "uncle please send me that video till night, I promise you I will return you the balance spend on it". Guard nodded. Jimmy gave his mobile number to him while giving him, “please" he said
"what's going on here" Miss Sidra angered and all boys stood straightly in front of her. Even Fajahad too, who had a terrible pain in his back because of Sitting of him on his back so comfortably as he is sitting on an arm chair.
" why you guys are beating Fajahad from shoes don't you know he's H.A.P?” she said sarcastically as an angry person.
All seven boys bow their heads in shame. Miss Sidra was staring them angrily.
“Yes today I want to go in wedding of my neighbor” teachers were talking as they coming out of the building, Miss Sidra saw to them but no smile seen on her small face.
“See Miss Farheen, they all were beating Fajahad” Miss Sidra complained.
“Now we will go dead” Essa said to himself in his heart.
As Miss Farheen came down, she explained by pointing out at Essa “and this boy sitting at the back on him”
Essa, to rescue himself, he made shameful expressions in front of Miss Farheen, a very strict teacher. On his expressions, she insulted “don’t make such shameful expressions I know how much you are”
“Make this expressions in front of Ma’am and asked her to allow you for picnic because now the picnic is cancelled, you all six and rest of the boys of your class can’t go on picnic with us” she said angrily and walked away from there.
“Sorry Miss” all seven chorused eagerly
Poor guys, now they all had to pay for it, along with them other boys of their class too. How much sad they are can be seen on their face.
“Ouch" Fajahad said, he was holding his back, he had pain in it. "God will ask you for it" he said.
“Shut up guys, now what will we do to make these two teachers please", Qasim said loudly.
Farhan was deliberating for a minutes, he looked and pointed out at him, he made him responsible for it "indirectly you are responsible for it, Qasim"
Qasim astonished "how, explain please"
Essa, to get rid of tomorrow's insulting he agreed "yes Farhan is right you are mainly responsible for it, you didn't give idea of beating Fajahad so we didn't get in trouble".
"If we didn't get in trouble so our picnic didn't cancel" Kabir agreed.
Qasim astonished "so why did you agree me, don't you have your own brains, can't you decide bu yourselves!".
Mouths get sealed of all guys except Fajahad who wasn't involved in it instead of Qasim made a plan to beat him with shoes and water bottles and made Essa to jump on the back of Fajahad.
What is happening there, the question raised in the mind if Hamid, for getting an answer of his question, he went at garden type area where they all were standing and trying to take out solution if a problem as Hamid came and asked "what happen guys why are you tense"
Farhan looked at him, he was very tensed and moving here and there but when Hamid asked the question he came near to him and told him each and every thing nervously.
Hamid got angry and very sad on the cancellation if their picnic.
As they all hanged their bags on shoulder when the guard yelled "Saleem bhai Saleem", Saleem, a van driver, Fajahad and most if the all college students paid him fees for dropping them near their houses. As the boys hanged their bags in their shoulders and went out of the institution to sit in their van, they were going to sit in the van but Saleem, a jolly van driver, cleaning the mirrors, commented on their hair cut "how you all are looking human beings today, not animals as usual".
"Ha ha ha" girls laughed, they were listening uncle's comment on their hairstyle.
Essa, make sad expressions, in a childish way he said "uncle you are indirectly insulting our previous hairstyle".
His uncle laughed "so, your previous hairstyle is appreciate able!".
"Go and sit in van" he said to boys, poor boys sadly sat in the van. Hamid created panic, even he was not seated and informed everyone as he entered in the van”guys are picnic us cancelled of our class, not you, girls". He told the reasons of cancellation of their picnic before being seated, after reasoning he seated.
"What you've done guys" group of boys chorused on six boys responsible for the cancellation of picnic angrily.
To make them more angry girls were laughing on them in an insulting way.
Qasim was sitting recklessly on the comfortable seat in a big blue colored coach; very nervously he was sitting and deliberating for a long time.
“Now what will happen tomorrow, we will see tomorrow” Kabir said sadly to himself.
Ring rang ring, Farah, twin sister of Fajahad belled. Yaqoob lala ran to door to open it. Farah entered first then Fajahad. He was entering; his servant welcomed "Aslam O Alikum, Fajahad, how are you?"
Fajahad, after entering he replied "Walikum Aslam, I am fine".
Cutie pie Farah opened the wooden door of the house, entered in it, throw her bag on the sofa, today she was unimaginable happy, her happiness can be seen on her fresh face, she recklessly sat on the sofa, her 100 volts above smile made Fajahad jealous. She was very pleased today because of the cancellation of the picnic of boys of section B-pre-engineering. Fajahad passed pathetic expressions when he saw her laughing in a teasing way "I can go for picnic only from my class so there is not any advantage to tease me, tease Farhan your friend" he said, Farah stretched her back to back suddenly sat straight after the completion of Fajahad sentence, "oh mister he is your friend too, best friend", she exclaimed. She took out a toffee from her pocket and had it. Fajahad stood opposite to her straightly “did I say he is not my best friend?" he angered
Farah got red in anger "you really annoys me, uhhhhh disgusting" she angered. She stood while staring him and went upstairs in her room and banged the door behind her which made Fajahad shivered for a while "Uffff what happen to her" he irritated. He went upstairs at Farah's room, showed her the way to close the door. Farah was getting angry and angry. After showing her way of closing the door he sat beside her recklessly, while taking off his tie he mourned "yar how I will enjoy picnic without Farhan, Qasim, Essa, Kabir and Abbas, especially Farhan".
Farhan and other 5 guys were taking rounds in their rooms in tension, thinking what they have to do to cancel the cancellation of picnic.
“any idea you’ve got” Farhan’s cousin teased while passing from his room, Farhan looked him angrily, she calmed down him “Okay okay carry on carry on” and passed out.
At night, a dinner with family by Fajahad was quiet traditional, he had a dinner with his brother (Faraz), his brother’s wife (Sara), his mother and his sister Farah. “Poor Fajahad, his friends’ picnic cancelled very sad” Farah teased while having dinner.
“Why Fajahad?” his mother asked while taking a spoon of rice.
While taking a spoon of rice in his mouth he replied “leave mummy, just because of foolish reason she cancelled their picnic, even picnic of students of my whole class is cancelled!”
“Very sad” his sister teased again.
Next day after assembly all 6 boys explained the whole event of yesterday to their class teacher Miss Sana. “Go and say sorry to Miss Farheen, she can only allow you and cancel your picnic.”
The group of 6 boys went to say sorry to Miss Farheen in class of B.COM part I, “what sorry, I bet you’ll do this again if I will forgive you!” she angered.
“No no, we will not do this again, we promise you, please allow us, we request you” Qasim pleased rapidly when his teacher finished her sentence. Miss Farheen warned “no means no, if you’ll say sorry again, I will cancel the picnic of girls of your class too”
Girls their biggest competitor who were teasing them since yesterday, to cancel their picnic they again said sorry three times, this made Miss Farheen annoyed “ Enough means enough get out of my class you want to class the picnic of girls of your class 1 year ok their picnic too”.
They told their class teacher about this when they went into their class, “now face the anger of girls too” she replied. “Miss!” all six exclaimed “you’ll not help us!”
“No!” she exclaimed in the same manner as they six. “Please Miss”. Miss Sana deliberated for minutes, “any one of you take out a piece of a paper” she said orderly, Farhan rapidly took out a piece of a paper, “now Miss” Essa asked, “start writing” she said, Farhan had taken a pen from Kabir and start writing,
“We will not beat any prefect from the next time, we the students of class 1 year B-pre-engineering promise you” Miss Sana said and Farhan wrote on a paper. “Now you all six sign on it”, the six did as Miss Sana said, then they went in staff room with their helpful class teacher, “miss please accept this, if they will do not this again I promise” Miss Sana pleased to her senior teacher Miss Farheen. Essa with steel of nerves gave that piece of a paper to Miss Farheen, she saw with her huge mascara applied eyes that looked like a model eyes “Oh really you will not beat prefect again in school!” She said sarcastically.
“no miss, we will not” all six with bow heads said. She saw her with anger filled eyes than looked at Miss Farheen with her normal eyes “just because of you I am allowing them for picnic”, she said seriously. “Thank you miss” they chorused. Miss Farheen too thanked her.
With smiling and pleasing face they walked out from staff room and spread this news everywhere in the college and school.

It is a very interesting chapter,i try my best.

“Yar maths ka journal dey dio” (Friend, give me your Maths journal), Fajahad, sitting in a resting position almost lying on a ground comfortably as if a burden was put off from his shoulders, his almond shaped eyes were almost closed, his a bit light brown coloured front hair were moving due to cold breezed under the tree, said lazily to his friend.
Sitting in a group by Fajahad, Farhan, Kabir, Qasim, Abbas, Essa and Imran at unknown place of college, Daffty Boys and Girls Higher Secondary School and College.
“Tujhe kiya hua hai, kaminey, leta tou aise hai jaise mehnat mushaqat ker ke aya ho” (What happen to you, idiot, lying on a ground by you as if you have labored), Qasim, sitting with crossed legs in white school shirt and blue school pant, moving his fingers in sand, giggled loudly.
“Arey tujhe kya maloom, tum sab ke liye tou yeh tiyar ladoo khane ko milne ki tarah hailiken mere liye tou yeh duty hai. Kisi mazdoori se kaam nahi” (Oh my friends, what do you know, for all of you it is just like a readymade sweetgiven to you to eat, but for me it is duty, not less than laboring), Fajahas replied, gave reason of lying on a ground tiredly.
“Oye uddas bulbul, apni uddasi ka izhar phir kabhi karna” (Oh sad sparrow, express your sadness afterwards), Farhan, his best friend insulted friendly.
“Sust, haramkhoron, kuch khilo”(Lazy and denders, play any game”, Essa irritated
“What about truth and dare”, Qasim with widened eyes and a great smile suggested. His eyes glimpsed.
“Oye, bottle nikal, kuttae” (Oh, take out bottle, rascal), Farhan giggled, asked short heightened Essa to take his green bottlefrom his black bag on which the picture of John Cena was made.
“Rules pehle se set hain” (Rules are already set), Imran excited. He took bottle from Farhan, placed it in the centre.
He was about to move the bottle in a clockwise direction suddenly Nimra, pre-medical student, ran towards them. She halted when she saw group of Fajahad.
“Arey chalo Samar uncle agaye hain” (Come on Samar uncle has came), she alerted, hand of her on the waist.
“Oh, shit”, Fajahad Said lackadaisically, still lying lackadaisically on the ground.
He stood slothfully, hanged his bag on a shoulder and began to nip over to bus. His lackadaisicalness was immeasurable. Farhan ran to bus, his sleeping befuddled him, Farhan looked everywhere but in the end he accomplished the goal soon when he caught sight of him out of the his eye, slumbering on the last seat of right side row where boys used to take seat.
“He is barmy”, he muttered.

---
“Ali ko bolo, jaldi karey, mujhe conference mein bhi jana hai” (Ask Ali to be quick, I have to attend conference too), Kashif (Fajahad’s paternal uncle) uttered to his wife Jamila.
“Papa, araha hoon”, (Papa, I am coming) , Ali, his good-looking son who had black+brownish colored hair, brown eyes and good complexion with 5.11 feet height, urged while coming toward him.
“Ab, chalein” (Can we go now?), he questioned sarcastically, a bit.

---
“No, I’m not coming at Kashif chacho’s house”, Fajahad informed, having dinner with his family, Ammi (mother), Faraz bhai (Faraz Brother, his big brother), Sana bhabi (Faraz’s wife) and his twin sister but had different features, Farah.
“Cause I am dozing off”, he reasoned while taking a spoon of rice.
“Okay, it doesn’t matter”, his aged mother, professor of Government College who had angelic eyes which made her to look pulchritudinous if she dressed herself well and according to her age, replied while taking a sip of water.
As he was already done with the dinner, Fajahad, who was wearing purple colored open shirt, on which boxes were made, stood, put his plate in kitchen and ran I his room while everyone start leaving house for Kashif chacho’s house.
PC was already on, he was having chig wag with Arsalan and Jimmy on Facebook, while he saw a shocking picture of himself, in which he was standing with Maria, simple and decent student of pre-medical of Daffty College, closely. Besides astonishing him, that picture annoyed him.
“This is our Fajahad,
As a king of maintaining discipline, he is considered
But observe his own “actions and activities””, Statements sarcastically written on the picture had read by Fajahad, Head of All Prefects (H.A.P) of his college.
“Zoya!, ab tum bacho” (Zoya!, now you escape), he angered when he got to know that Zoya had posted the picture.

--
“Ab use pata chaley ga ke main usey kaam nahi hoon” (now he will get to know that I am not less than him), she patronized herself and went to bed.

--
Jimmy uttered the shocking news to Farhan very soon when he saw Fajahad’s cheap edited picture on facebook posted by Zoya.
“Kya!” (What!), he exclaimed with astonishment, his steel made nerves started to melt.
He switched on the computer and logged on to Face book in Usain Bolt’s speed, scrolled down the screen rapidly as if dog was running behind him. Finally he succeeded, he saw Zoya’s idiotic and image falling post about Fajahad.
“Ab ye bach ke dekhaye Fajahad se” (Now she try to to escape from Fajahad), he said sarcastically, keeping the anger of his best friend in mind.

---
“To ab magni kab hai?” (so when is engagement ceremony?), Sana asked formally , holding a silvery shiny ring, had pink diamonds on it arranged in a shape of flower in the center of it was being more prominent than a ring.
“Next week”, Ali replied, sitting on sofa in off white kurta Shalwar, while using laptop.

---

NEXT DAY (IN VAN)
After picking up Farhan, Samina, Jamal, Yousuf and others, the van was driven to Fajahad’s white coloured somehow palace liked bungalow to pick up twin siblings.
Farah was somehow looking lazy and smiling but also giving high-five to her friends sitting on left side’s seats as usual. But Fajahad’s mood was different from usual. He was quiet vexed and indignant.
The modification of mood of him was done by the main lead of yesterday’s news, his edited picture but Zoya behind it had played more important role in bringing variation in mood of Mr. Saroo, name given to Mr. H.A.Pby college and school students because of his strictness and strict character as H.A.P.
Zoya was ambling on street as if she was hiking in garden, when van arrived at enormous and stone built building where she lived in flat no.385.
She had been taking seat beside Nida while sneering at her opponent. But she was not familiar with the strength of her opponent; he was much more mentally stronger than her. He was looking her indignantly. Mr.Saroo and Miss Picture Editor looking each other without blinking but other students in van failed to notice it. In end Fajahad turned his face at window due to increment in his indignant by looking at her and she started chig wag with Nida because of feeling of achieving success with distinction she felt.
“She is totally bollocks”, Fajahad murmured.

--

(ASSEMBLY)
“Arey tu ne Fajahad aur Maria ki picture dekhi” (Oh, have you seen Fajahad and Maria’s picture), Ahmed, student of B.COM part II asked his friend.
“Haan yaar dekhi to thi” (Yes, I saw it , yaar), Zaid, assistant prefect, replied.
“I think it is lie that he has any affair with Maria”, Tall heighted Ahmed suggested, standing in front of his friend.
“Nahi, mujhe to sach lagta hai” (No, I think it is true), Assistant prefect Zaid disagreed

-
“Yar, I have completed urdu’s homework”, Farah, said, talking to her friend, Priya.
“Arey who tu ne Zoya ka karnama dekha?” (Have you seen Zoya’s performance?), Kabir asked sarcastically while giggling to his friend, Essa. Farah who was standing few paces far from them listening curiously.
“Yup”, he agreed
“She is seriously suck” , he added.
Farah could not tolerate any wrong comment about Zoya, her new best friend, tampered to them,
“Usne aisa kya kiya hai ke tum us ke bare mein aisa keh rahe ho” (what have she done that you are saying that about her”, She vexed slightly.
“Tumhe nahi maloom kiya?” (Don’t you know?), Kabir asked with astonishment
“Kahan thi kaal?” (Where were you yesterday), he giggled. She was listening.
“yaar, tell me what have she done”, she asked loudly slightly.
“Usne Fajahad ki picture edit ki hai”, Essa informed, he was vexed.
He uttered the whole spicy eye-opener latest news of college. She was annoyed by the idiotic performance of Zoya just to impersonate her brother.

-

IN CLASS
Farah was sitting on her desk alone, completing one of her incomplete work.
"Hi, Kaisi ho Farah!", Zoya exclaimed with excitement as usual, standing on her left side, making place for her bag while she was standing.
"Fine", she stated expressionlessly.
She sat beside her on the same. Farah, who was as hot and burning as pressure cooker stood impassively and sat the back.
Zoya, her new friend astounded that what happened to her friend.
She went to Farah asked her that what was the problem.
"Tum ne mere bhai ki tasveer ke sath kya kiya tha, kaal" (what had you done with my brother's picture, yesterday), she questioned as a strict teacher who used to wear big glasses to her student.
Zoya was surprised from inside by realising and observing the protectiveness of Farah for her brother but acting as impassive.
"Yar, I was just kidding" she tried to neglect the topic but failed to do it.
"Oh, do you know, I am good in differentiating between kidding and insulting", she taunted.
"Bhai ko bhai ki tarhan hi treat karo, usey apnay sar par na charhao" (Treat a brother as a brother, don't sit him on your head), she yelled slightly in reply.
"Mujhe maloom hai ke uske sath kaisa rawiya rakhna" (I know how to behave with him), she taunted, staring at her with the feeling of hatred and revenge.

--

AT COLLEGE (LUNCH TIME)
“Yeh tum ne Facebook par mere bare mein ulta seeda kyun likha tha?,” (why did you write this cock and bull story about me on Faceook?), Fajahad questioned very strongly, indirectly forcing answerer to answer and somehow expressing his strength and authority of doing anything.
Zoya gave the expressions of astonishment just to taunt him, put her hand on her mouth with astoundment, the movement ofeyebrows, up and down made by her added astonishment on her face.
“Ulta Seeda nahi likha tha, (I did not write cock and bull story), she pretended like a typical woman who is keen to take revenge, trying to deceive him. Moving her eyebrows and eyeballs to deceive him with distinction.
“Ye apna drama band karo” (Stop your this drama), He stated vexedly but her vexedness was coming on his as this feeling appears on the face of intelligent common man or businessman.
“So it means what had you done is less than a typical drama”, she taunted, moving her finger here and there, left and right “Mr.Saroo, what you had done was not less than drama in fact it was a proper typical drama”, she yelled her irritation and fret was coming on her face but she also expressed her fret by putting her hands slightly above her head and left.
Fajahad, well-known as Mr.Saroo, watching her expressions, standing with his friend Qasim.
“What had you done yesterday with her?” he asked Fajahad.

--

AT COLLEGE (YESTERDAY)
Dmm Dmm Dmm, sound of stepping forwards made by a queue of girls between four prefects, two of them was standing on right side while other two standing on left side.
“Come out of the line”, a very common sentence for listeners who became victim of panting punishment given by Fajahad.
Stupid, assertive and keen of taking revenge, Zoya ambling in the line.
"Come out of the line", sentence, now became a common phrase, spoken by Mr. Saroo to Zoya. She halted ambling, feeling quiet lazy but there was much strength in the words of him which widened her almost closed eyes.
"Main line se bahir kyun aoun" ( why should I come out of the line), she argued in a feuding way, her way of feuding was quiet similar to the women of slimy areas who are keen of fighting and brawling.
"See your hairstyle", he stated forcefully, gave plausible reasoned, pointed out her hair "Pony is not allowed", he informed cogently and his voice in which information Was given was quiet weighty made her to come out of the line.
He turned towards her pointed out her dirty shoes covered with mud and dust quietly "Apne shoes dekho" (Look at your shoes), he vexed.
The high haughtiness of her jumped down by him was felt by her and that she could not tolerate. Cheeks got red in anger and feud.
"Mein nai hoo is college mein" (I am new in this college), she informed forcefully.
"Saat din ho chuke hain" (seven days have been past), he informed sarcastically, releasing her that a week is enough to for settling in a school "Aik hafta to kutae ko kuch sikhane ke liye bhi bohat aur tum to insan ho" ( one week is enough for teaching something to dog and you are a human)he barb her. A queue of girls watching the drama serial filled with spices who could.
"Zoya to gai" (Zoya get lost), a girl in queue said to herself in her heart.

-
"Chalo ground mein" (Let's go in ground), an order given by Simran, assistant prefect to college male students who were going to be victimized by Fajahad, master of giving punishments.

-
"Kal se aisa Nahi hona chahiye" (It should not be happen from tomorrow), Bilal, a very kind guy, warned children of school section like elders warned them (children) benignly.
"From tomorrow come to school in clean and neat uniform and shoes", he advised graciously.
"But don't forget to comb you hair before coming to school", another advise given by him.
His graciousness and benignness made him to leave children without giving punishment.
He was so polite and benign and Fajahad, totally opposite of him.
"The “p”of polite not even swept cross Fajahad", the comment about Fajahad given by one of the student of pre-medical, Kamran.

-
A queue of female college students going to be victimised under the hands of Mr. H.A.P, marched into ground while the queue of male college who were going to suffer from the panting punishments or affronting that would take their persnickety off from the top in a second.

-
"Miss Kiran ka to lecture hath se gaya" (Miss Kiran's lecture would gone from hands), Illyas murmured bitter sweetly.

-
He, with straight posture and eyes from which confidence and intelligence was reflecting, walked like a hero of any bollywood movie.
“Oh to ye hain jin ko aaj saza milne ki hai” (oh, so they are to whom punishment is going to be given), stated strongly and forcefully by him, strength and vexation could be seen in his eyes was felt by everyone and realize them that their H.A.P was getting hot as pressure cooker on burning.
“Yahi chehre kai dino se dekhne ko mil rahe hai” (Same faces are getting for seeing for days), he reviled, plodding from left to right like a tought and tight soldier who would be giving panting punishment to prisoners.
“Tum logon se to ache is school ke bache hain, chaar martaba danto to seedhi raah par ajatein hain” (children of this school are better than all of you, yell them four times and they come on right path.), he offended, standing in front of the centre of the queue of students.
“But all of you never come on right path whether how many punishments would be given to you”, he vexed, expressed his anger by yelling so loudly.

-
"You all have to take 20 rounds of whole ground of this institution", Mr. Saroo, H.A.P, ordered with a great strength in his voice as if he is a head of Daffty Institution Of Learning, and expressions but movements of hands too.
"In facts 20 rounds are very less for you idiots who never changed themselves into a complete student", she vilified, stepping forward few paces to the students, male and female in straight line in front of five prefects, H.A.P, H.F.P and three assistant prefects.

-
Poor student, victimised under the hands of Mr. Saroo and Miss Iqra. Taking 20 rounds of the whole ground of Daffty Institute for Learning both school and college grounds.
Fajahad walking behind the line, guarding their movement.
Simran standing in front of the line, kept her eyes completely on them.
Iqra, a very strict prefect, walking ahead but backwardly to keep her eyes on victims.
Other two assistant prefects were also there to guard their movements, standing left and right side in the centre of the line.
"Bhagne ka soch bhi nahi sakta main to" (I can't even think of escaping from here), a student, Tehreem, irritated, making glowering facial expressions and tight- lipped.
"Allah ka shukar, 20 ke 20 round poore huay" (ThankGod, 20 of 20 rounds have completed, group of 6 students chorused, releasing their exasperation, they were going to amble to their classes but the dauntless voice of Fajahad made them to halt.
“Oh, kharey raho yahan par, kis ne jane ko kaha?” (Oh, keep stand here, who ask you to go?”, he ststed in his heroic voice.
“Ye rounds se koi farq nahi parne wala” (These rounds would not bring any improvement) Iqra, standing with folded hands, stated with strict expressions sarcastically.
“Until we don’t take your veneration down”, she insulted indirectly, made everyone to bow their head in guilt.
“Punishment hai “thapar”” (Punishment is “slap”), he sneered slightly while taking few paces forward.
“Iqra larkion ko aur main larkon ko” (Iqra to girl and me to boys), he sneered again more than slightly, by moving his eyebrows, one up and other down, smiling like a negative character of any Bollywood movie, ambling to left side of the line.
Poor students, irritated by Mr.Fajahad’s idiotic punishment which was going to put their high toffee-nosed down.
Fajahad, who had 5.6 feet height, square shaped face and black hair was going to begin his slapping series from right side i.e. ending of the line. He had to slap 21 boys. Iqra, who had bewitching features, 5.3 feet height, prominent jaw line, small pointed eyes and had made simple perfect braid standing at left side i.e. starting of the line,. She was going to start her slapping program. She had to slap 20 girls.
Going to be victims, girls and boys, standing in a straight line, girls on left and boys on right.
Broad, slightly hairy but quiet cleaned palms of the hands of Fajahad which were of medium tan colour, were not only for writing names and completeing assignment, they were for slapping too, to boys, sometimes! He raised him medium tan coloured quiet manly right hand to slap the last student of the line, Osman. He slapped him horribly, like a hero of any Hindi movie, made him shiver.
Quiet broad, flat and clean hands were not used by Iqra for slapping before wearing a gown of H.F.P. But now everyone got to know, how much strength was in the hands of her, which looked like model or beautiful actress’ hands, when she slapped Sana rapidly Sana, made her head curve more than slightly and shock.
Both Mr. H.A.P and Miss H.F.P slapped tightly each and every student according to the heroicalness present in their hands.

--

ZOYA’S REACTION
After getting a tight slap from Iqra to a proud, big-headed and toffee-nosed Zoya, got angry, when Mr. Fajahad looked her rudely as he looked others.
“Isay badla na liya to mera naam bhi Zoya nahi” (If I don’t take revenge from him then my name will not be Zoya), she decided in her mind and heart, with a great spirit of taking revenge, staring at him.

--
From school to home, from day to night took place, brain of Zoya, the revenge taker, started to work as she believed. Idea of spoiling his image by showing his relation with simple and decent student of pre-medical, Maria, by editing his and her picture, was accomplished by her, Miss Zoya.
In result Fajahad’s anger was terrible as the heat evolving from frying pan.