the stuck in series | Teen Ink

the stuck in series

By bj44890 BRONZE, willard, Ohio
bj44890 BRONZE, Willard, Ohio

if love is lost then im what am i i am nothing but if love is there i am found and this would be the proof of your love

Chapter 1 - Part 1 - Story 1
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it was 8:00. I had woken up at that same time for 13, almost 14 years now. My head spun around my head as I peered over to the adjoining beds. Cheezychezz my little sister was 9 years old, she wasn't due to wake up for another 5 or so minutes. But what caught my eye was my baby sister Chubbybub who was snoring asleep in her bed. She didn't have to wake up for another 10 minutes, I leaned over chezz planning to scare her! But what are sisters for?
"EW Morning breath much?" she whined getting out of bed running towards the window "Oh no!"
"What is it?" I asked
"I woke up early! The authorities! They will come to get me soon! Help me!" she ran to her closet and hid in there "Don't let them get me Cheezy! Please!"
I quickly used one of my (only if necessary) hacks, she was invisible.

Banished. The last words that came out of Polygone's mouth. Banishment was new to us and it took a little bit of time for us to get used to it. But recently we met a fortune teller in the woods, a crazy old hag but she had reason in her voice. There was somebody out to get rid of us. Since we had been gone there had been riot's in the city, apparently my last words had made an impact. People we calling us inspirations, idols and the authorities wanted to eradicate us. We had to find our killer before they found us. But for now we were stuck, stuck in a fortune tellers world.

"One last fortune I must tell
to make sure that life ends well
back to your home you must go
get back quick, don't be slow.
Fire, fire, people must flee
all the more reason to start on your journey.
Collect your friends one by one
or you might never see the sun
This is the last fortune I will tell
I am now happy that I know at least 1 life will end well"

Loner, Zahu, Confuse, Ravin, Chezz, Shab, Lion, Ugo. We left them all behind, we had to collect them and return back home. We didn't have a choice did we? Would we risk losing the place which we grew up in? No. If I had a choice I wouldn't do anything for that hell hole, I would leave it to rot but all those little mice, I wouldn't let anything happen to them. The ghost of Nammi is haunting me, whispering in my ears, telling me things that I probably shouldn't know. They were things about home, things about the authorities and most importantly. Things about me. Unfortunately we were stuck, stuck in a fortune.

Chapter 1 - Part 2
BOOM
our door was thrusted open as the biggest, meanest and most strictist of all authorities stepped in. It was Icanhasdonut, but most of my friends and I called her Ican'thasbrain. I felt Cheezychezz shift behind me obviously alarmed that they sent someone so important
"I heard there was a rule infrigment" she boomed "I've come to bring through the punishment"
Punishment!? I thought Punishment for waking up 3 minutes early?!
"What type of punishment?" I asked cooly trying to hide the screaming little mouse inside
"Just a warning this time" she said glancing around the room "It's her first infrigment, it can be forgiven but not forgotten"
I breathed a sigh of relief, Icanhasdonut raised a whisker
"Obviously she is not here, make sure the message gets to her ok?" she said slowly walking out of the room "Ok?"
"Yes Miss" I said straightly
as if I was some kind of soldier obeying orders. But I guess I was, I guess that's what we are were. A soldier fighting against a war that the head General created.

Chapter 2 - Part 1
The morning shook me, quite literally. The authorities were usually not so serious, Heck! I woke up one hour early before and nothing. But I had more things to worry about today, today it was my Ducere Day. Ducere was Latin for Marry, I was going to find out who I was going to marry today. Of course my mother and father already knew but I was not alerted until today. The day everyone turns 14 they find out. Theoretically I was born yesterday but it's an odd number and the authorities insist that we have birthdays on even numbers if we're girls an uneven numbers if we are boys. My best Polygone had his birthday yesterday. But of course Ducere Day is only on the girls birthday so we can do it all in one go, they think it's convienent I think it's unnecessary. More like Polygone and I think it's unnecessary, but we have to accept it. Right? The phone started to ring, I looked at my watch as I walked towards the phone, girls were only allowed to pick up the phone on uneven minutes. 57. 58. 59. 60
"Hello!" I said spritly "Cheezybite speaking"
"Hey Bite"
I knew who was talking, we had been destined to be friends from birth
"Oh hey Polygone" I responded "Excited about today?"
I heard him laughing in response to what I said
"Yeah totally excited to see who I'm going to marry, who I have to be FULLY dedicated too"
"Well" I said poshly, I heard Poly laughing "I am very excited about being a housewife"
We burst out in laughter
"I should probably get ready" I sighed "Y'know formal formal formal"
"Ok"
he waited a few seconds and then hung up, I knew why of course. Even numbers. I sat down thinking about what Poly said until it finally sunk in. After today no more freedom, not that I had much anyways but after today everything would be closed off, I would have to stay with one person the rest of my life. Would I have time for friends? Time for other family? Probably not. But that's fate.

Chapter 2 - Part 2 preview extended
As I (tried) to walk in elegantly I saw Icanhasdonut at the front with a big book, full of names probably. I sat down in the 1st row next to Polygone
"Hey Poly" I said straightening out my dress
"Nice getup" he said trying to hold back a laugh
And I couldn't blame him, I had my hair down, curled with a random head piece I found in my mum's room. I also had to wear this weird purple sparkly dress thing. But Poly wasn't any better, his hair was drawn back and gelled, he was wearing a 'cat' suit as they called it. Icanhasdonut walked up to the podium as everyone shuffled in their seat
"Let's do this alphabetically as per tradition" she said "So Cheezybite... You will be wed in 5 years too..."
There was silence in room Ducre, my heart was pumping hard but as were every boys in the room
"Polygone!"
there was a rupturous applause in the room from the boys in the room who were free for another few minutes and the adults who seemed happy with this STUPID tradition.
What the hell! I thought
They had decided that Poly and I would be BEST friends which I must admit worked out pretty well... but I'm getting of the point! Polygone! My fiancé? The idea was horrifying and I could tell Poly was thinking the exact same thing as me
What the hell?
ARGH! No. This was all their master plan, they knew from the beginning we were rebellious and thought that if we were 'buddies' first or whatever we would seem 'la di da' about making that AWKWARD transition, but no I wouldn't stand for it. As Icanhasdonut flipped through the book again I was about to stand up until...

Chapter 3 - Part 1
I got down on all fours and walked down the street, everyone seemed so happy as if they were HAPPY going along with silly laws. Or maybe by strokes of luck they didn't have to marry their best fri--
"HEY WAIT UP"
I heard pawsteps coming from behind me
"HEY WAIT UP"
they must've sent a big mouse! Or maybe they thought it was worst... a ninja mouse! I broke out into a sprint, I didn't want to look around because the little mouse who turned around almost ALWAYS got killed. I turned the corner and ran into a tree. I lay on the floor, helpless. I thought that this must've been the end for me, kaput. I closed my eyes thinking that it would make the cannonballs hurt less, I heard puffing... puffing? This ninja mouse was seriously tired? I opened my eyes, slowly so I could get a glimpse of whoever was there just in case I needed to run away again. I saw a big stream of blue... and the halloween scarf! I jumped to my feet quickly embracing my chaser
"Confuze!" I yelped "Oh thank god you are here! I was so worried I would be alone and that..."
I trailed off in my sentence because I saw Polygone coming down the street. I ran to him planning to give him a hug. But then I stopped.
"Uhhh" I said rubbing the back of my head
I extended my hand to him and he shook it. I know it's lame but I'm not going to do anything else. He was obviously as uncomfortable as me with the whole decision. We then had a straight 5 minutes of: Sooo... Uhhhh... Well.... until Confusedone (finally) intervened.
"So what are you planning to do?"
Plans! Oh gosh I hadn't got that far yet, the whole memory seemed like such a blur. I was just so full of energy, but I couldn't, no I wouldn't discourage my friends like this I had to think of a plan and fast
"Well" I began "Ican is obviously hiding something, I'm not sure what but he is. You guys saw how he stumbled back there, there's a REASON why we have these laws yes? Does anyone know where we can do some digging?"
"In the library?" Confusedone suggested "There's lots of books there"
"But they are open to the public, they wouldn't put something precious in the public"
"How about room scienta? That's knowledge in Latin" Polygone suggested "That's where they keep the scrolls"
I was surprised, I asked him how we KNEW that the scrolls were there
"Oh" he struggled for a bit "Well you see I do the... dusting there! Yes the dusting there"
I didn't believe him but some matters should be left sleeping, after all he is helping me a great deal in this.
"So we go to the..."
I heard a hidden burst of laughter from Polygone
"What?" I said getting impatient
"You are seriously going to go incognito in that!" Polygone laughed "And confuse your hair! Haha! And only the 3 of us! Yes we are so tough against a hoard of GUARDS! We need reinforcements"
I rolled my eyes, he was right. So I told them a new plan, we have 2 days to gather as many people as we can, even siblings if we have too. For now we had to live with the law and walk back into the Ducre Hall.

Chapter 3 - Part 2
As all 3 of us stood at the large doors of hall Ducre we sighed and walked in on our hind legs. The looks people were giving us were truly piercing but Icanhasdonut looked us all straight in the eye peering right through us, she was furious, livid with anger but fortunately took her gaze of us and continued the ceremony, we must've been gone for awhile because they were already at Zahile. We sat, all three of us in silence. I looked across to my mum, maybe some support? No. She glared at me, disappointed yet furious at the same time, I was actuallly scared of my own home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS!" my mother screeched in the car "SHAMING OUR WHOLE FAMILY LIKE THAT"
I remained silent, she was pretty terrible as a mum sometimes but she had tought me sometimes it's best not to fight
"MAKING A SCENE! BEING KICKED OUT!"
"In my defense I chose to walk out I wasn't kicked out"
"WHO CARES" she lowered her voice "You are grounded missy, only allowed out of the house for your bonding sessions with Polygone as per tradition GOT IT"
Bonding sessions? The whole idea sent a shiver down my spine, but at least I was allowed out on my own. But this... bonding session was not freedom. After our big scene we will be watched I can guarentee you that.
"I DON'T WANT TO MARRY POLYGONE MUM" I screamed "HE IS MY BEST FRIEND, I HAVE RIGHTS AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT I'M NOT SURE I WANT TO BE IN THIS FAMILY"
the car came to a sudden halt on the side of the street
"What are you doing?" I asked lowering my voice and tone
"Get out" she said softly "Just get out"
"FINE!" I shouted but then I hesitated, I needed clothes but I needed to be more discreet "Obviously you don't have the decency to let a kid gather her bearings or clothes so I will leave"
I reached for the car doors and she locked them
"Fine." she said her teeth grinding together "Gather your belongings but after that you are gone missy, I will not call you my daughter from this point"
You would think I would burst out into tears from this but I didn't, I felt happier, I felt more free. As we pulled up at the driveway I ran out and put all of my clothes into a special luggage that was given to me on my 13th birthday, it could carry everything and anything. I pushed my drawers of clothes into it, all of my electronics. My bed matress, pillows, covers and quilts. I ran to the kitchen and stole the esky hiding it at the bottom of my bag, I put soft drinks and water bottles in there also with lots of cheese and chips. I packed a lighter, a bucket and my toothbrush. I was set. But before anything happened I needed to talk to Cheezychezz, I knocked on our door, more like her door, she was crying.
"Chezz what is wrong?"
"You're leaving" she sobbed "For good!"
she then wrapped her small arms around my waist and laid her head in my lap
"Don't despair" I said "I will be back, once I make a better future for you. But I will need help. Will you help me?"
she stopped crying, she pondered it for a bit
"But Chubbybub!"
I was happy that parents weren't an area of concern
"She can remain here until she is older, if we haven't finished our quest by then she will join us of course"
Chezz pondered it again, she was a brave mouse Chezz, not a fear in the world.
"I will do it" she breathed "But can Shabiti come with us?"
Shabiti was Chezz's best friend, which was probably a bad thing because she was a girl, he was a boy and it would probably be decided in 4 years that they would marry each other.
"Of course" I said, but we need to pack quickly"
we put all of her stuff in the one bag (my bag) and quickly left, swiftly and silently

Chapter 4 - Part 1
"What are we going to do now Cheezy?" Chezz asked as we walked down the cold paved street
"Well we need to find somewhere to live" I said "Zahile lives closet to us so we should go there!"
"B-b-but would she let us stay at her house?" Chezz asked cold
"Of course!" I said "Question is if you are willing to stay there"
We walked down the street until we came across a lovely house that was two stories high with colours everywhere, it was truly excellent. I cautiously walked towards the front door, stood on my hind legs and pressed the doorbell. I heard a bunch of clutter inside as a curious little eye was looking around through the door hole
"CHEEZY"
it was Zahile who quickly opened the door and pulled Chezz and I inside forcing us onto the couch, at first I didn't know why but then I saw what was on TV.
"Today in Ducre Hall a female mouse named Cheezybite stood up against the law" a snotty reporter said "Icanhasdonut had a few words to say about this"
the camera then crossed to a formally dressed Icanhasdonut talking about how it will be taken care of blah blah blah, I was trying to pay attention but a mouse in the background caught my eye. He was dressed in white garmets and inside of having red shaman marks like Icanhasdonut he had pale white. His eyes were clear as day with gold colored fleks in them and he seemed to be, watching Icanhasdonut as he stood at his right side smiling, as if he was happy.
"Ok what did you do" Zahile said turning off the TV and crossing her arms
I told her she was there and that she should know, she told me that she fell asleep, I explained to her the situation and that we needed recruits to help us on our journey
"Hold up" Zahile said flinging her arms everywhere "First I see a new report looking to have you captured, you tell me you need to stay at my house because you are going on some CRAZY adventure and you EXPECT me to join you?"
I hesitated and squecked out a small
"Yes?"
There was silence, Zahile's face was still as she pulled a straight face... it slowly started to move up into a smile
"OF COURSE I WILL!" Zahile screamed "I expected you were going to do this so I just thought that you would..."
she dragged on for quite a while but I drifted off, another recruit! There were 6 of us now and I knew that nothing would stop us, but that strange mouse. I decided to ask Zahile as she had a hobby of studying the authorities
"Zahile" I said stopping her blabbering "You know that mouse in white on telly?"
"Iisbored?"
"Yes that one who and what is he?"
"Well" Zahile began "He is Icanhasdonut's right hand, his most trusted advisor. Iisbored mainly writes the rules and comes up with them whereas Icanhasdonut approves them as he is... if you will the mayor or the king"
I scoffed, king? Ha! I think he is an ordinary mouse with a fancy title
"So" I began "How do the... leaders get appointed"
"Well" Zahile said walking to the kitchen, probably to grab some cheese "It's mostly by family, like a king-ship but more prestigous"
"OPEN UP"
there was a loud banging on the door as a deep voiced mouse rammed his hand against the hickory wood
"I'M LOOKING FOR MISS CHEEZYBITE"

Chapter 4 - Part 2
"DO YOU HEAR ME OPEN THIS DOOR"
I freaked out and starting running around the room, cussing in all directions.
"What if it's Iisbored I'm so doomed! I will be killed and..."
"OPEN THIS DOOR"
more banging at the door as I ran upstairs and hid. I could hear Zahile walk her way over to the door and slowly open it. I clutched Chezz's hand and held my bag tightly tying it around my waist.
"OH GOD" Zahile screamed
I paniced and went into a sort of fit running downstairs quickly, bypassing the intruder and running outside into the cold streets.
"CHEEZY!" Zahile called "CHEEZY COME BACK"
I didn't turn around, when the hero turns around they die because they find out it really IS a big scary monster chasing them. I heard the soft pitter patter of feet behind me, the intruder was chasing after me! I ran even faster with Chezz just keeping up with me. I turned a corner quickly but ran straight into a wall! It was a dead end, I couldn't be as lucky as last time when it was just Confuse chasing after me. It had to be Icanhasdonut or SOMETHING. I turned around. I saw a female mouse looking at me with her deep brown eyes, she wore shagged clothing and her hair was in knots
"Plleease don't tell me you are an assassin" I squecked as Chezz cuddled up to me scared
the mystery mouse laughed at me
"No" she said peacefully "I am Lonermouse, Polygone is my cousin, he sent me? He said you guys needed some help"
"Y-y-yes" I whimpered moving forward
"Don't worry" she said "We have the same goal, defeat the authorities yes?"
I nodded pathetically feeling cowardly under the prescence of such a brave looking mouse
"Well shall we return to Miss Zahile's house now? I am quite tired and need to retire so good night"
She then darted off so quickly that you could swear she was flying. Hax? Even if it was it wouldn't matter, she didn't have to live by the law. I knew of Lonermouse's story, she was sort of like me. She defyed the law and refused to take punishment therefore she was banished from the city to the outside world, she was now known as a Rogue Mouse. She was tough, a good addition to our team. 7 members. A good start, in the morning Chezz and I would have to collect Shabiti from his orphanage but for now we had to sleep. I held Chezz's hand as we walked down the moon lit boulevard back to Zahile's house or our sanctuary.
----------------------
I instantly felt better when I reached Zahile's house, since it was rainbow you couldn't help but feel exilerated when you saw it. I smiled as Chezz ran in upstairs looking for a room to dibs, I sat outside on the porch.
"A rough day?" Lonermouse said sitting down beside me
this was a side not known to mouse kind, Lonermouse's friendly side. O)
"That's one way to put it" I said
But she was right, it was a tough day. I defyed law, used hax, ran away, was banished and went on two runaways. And that's only today, I was scared of what tommorow might bring. I walked inside and got out the matress from my bag, the quilt and pillow followed as I lay it out in the middle of the room. I didn't want to slip away from this day, not yet. But I let darkness consume me.

Chapter 5 - Part 1
As I stretched my arms and looked at the clock I found out that I woke up late! Late! I peered out the window, no-one was coming to get me. But it made sense, I was in exile, I didn't belong to anyone anymore. I was like Lonermouse, a rogue mouse. A crawled down stairs and slowly made my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw blocks of cheese! My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as I took a piece and started nibbling.
Mmmm I thought Cheddar my favourite
as I ate my cheese I made some hot coco for everybody, it should raise their spirits. We had one more days rest until we were to go on our mission, we had to group together. Discuss tatics. I quickly called Polygone and Confusedone on their mobiles, I called from Zahile's phone that way they wouldn't know it's me. I called Confusedone first. I waited as the silence practically killed me, had they already captured him? I heard him pick up
"Hey Z what's up?" he whispered "It's sort of a bad time"
"It's not Z" I spat "It's Cheezy"
"Oh!" he sounded surprise, I heard a faint dong. He must've bumped my head "So where are you hiding, where did your parents put you?"
"They didn't put me anywhere" I said "I went to Zahile's house"
"But what about your siblings?" he asked "I mean Chezz! How could you leave her there"
"I didn't" I said "She came with me, she went to pick up her friend with Zahile just now"
"So I'm guessing you didn't just call up for a friendly chat" he said almost sarcastically
_____________________________________
Talking with Confuse was good for me, it calmed my nerves. I got him to call Poly for me, I could imagine that conversation. It would be way to awkward. I waited on the couch fiddling with my hair. I heard the doorbell ring and I opened it to the friendly smiles of Confusedone, Shabiti, Chezz and Zahile. Oh yeah Poly was there too and has holding a piece of paper
"What's that?" I asked
"A Map" he said walking over to the table and laying it out, I looked at it and it looked as if it was the map of the Room of Knowledge

"How did you get this I said?" looking at it, it had all the guards mapped out and the door and it was just amazing
"Well" he said stammering "Cleaning map"
"But it's soo" I stumbled for words "Cleaning routine"
"Ah" I said "Cleaning Routine"
He was hiding something, I knew he was, for once in my life he wasn't telling me the truth. He looked down to his feet and I knelt down to look into his eyes
"Tell me the truth" I whispered
He looked into my eyes and sighed deeply as if it was coming from deep within and he was really regreting his following words
"No" he breathed
Ok so now I was mad!
"Ok" I said getting mad "Because of just one statement you hate me? You won't tell me the truth! I thought we were best friends! GOSH! Why are you so thick"
He looked at me deeply (lot's of deepness) and walked out slowly as if he was containing something

Chapter 5 - Part 2
"So what are we going to do?" Shabiti asked
I took a step back to think, in all truth I hadn't really thought about what we were going to do. I was sort of just going with the flow which I must admit was quite stupid, I should've thought it through but it was just all going so quickly. I needed help.
"LONER" I called
Lonermouse was still in bed but stumbled down stairs her hair down, messy and in a pair of pyjamas that I lent her
"What is it?" she yawned
but there was something else there, a weird feeling in the room. It was sort of electric, I looked over to Confusedone as I shifted closer to him and whispered
"Is it just me or is there a weird feeling in the air?"
there was no response from Confuse, he just stood their gaping like a monkey, I walked behind him and caught his stare. He was looking at Lonermouse! I held in laughter as I walked up to Loner and told her
"We need a plan"
She went from slacker to pro mouse in the blink of an eye instantly changing her posture, voice and most importantly, her mind-set. She put her paws over the map drawing out our route of how we are going to run and what we were going to do. We all watched her obediently as she explained everyones roles. Confusedone looked at her right in the eye every chance he could, he always caught her eye and distracted her for a second or two. Once she was done telling us what to do she gave us all a good morning hug and Confusedone a kiss on the cheek. Confusedone turned bright red as he touched his cheek and looked a little dizzy. We all laughed at him as he started talking mumbojumbo
"She a weeble weeble wubble"

Chapter 6 - Part 1 - Attack and capture
We all sat there contemplating the events to come, it was so quiet you could HEAR the sound of thinking in the air. But then something struck me
"Loner" I sighed "We need more people for your plan to work"
She looked at me quizically tilting her head to one side
"There's only like what? 6 of us since Poly left" I sighed
I remembered Polygone, why would he keep the truth from us. I knew that he had split personality disorder but this was Polygone not the other version of him. The deformed and evil version. No, he knew something, something we didn't know and we were all in this together, he had always been a team player so why now of all times did he decide otherwise.
"I know Confuse has a brother and I have Ravin" Zahile said gesturing upstairs "I mean she might not be too good at the adventure part but she will be good at monitoring the security camera's and hacking into them"
"Yeah" Confuse said "Lion can help Ravin, his good at that techy stuff"
"Techy stuff?" Loner snorted "What a very... descriptive word"
this hushed Confuse up for a couple seconds but soon enough Ravin came downstairs
"I heard my name" she said rising to her hind legs as if she was trying to prove dominance
"Yes" Zahile said "Guys this is Ravin, she is a mean heartless big sister and she will be joining us on this quest"
"I'm not mean or heartless" Ravin said "I'm strict with you after... the incident"
I felt like questioning what this 'incident' was but judging by the way Ravin said it and the way Zahile reacted I didn't want to pry and I could tell that everyone else saw it too. I instructed Confuse to call his brother, quickly and before you could blink he was on the phone talking to his brother.
"Hey Lion it's me" Confuse said straightly "Oh shut up I don't care that your mad at me..."
there was silence as Confuse received news from the other end of the phone
"I'm at Zahile's" Confuse answered as we all watched him intently "Just come over"
=================
About 10 minutes passed when Lionheartmmm walked through the door
"You needed me?" he said crawling over to the table in a leather jacket and seeing the map with our route planned out on it "What's this?"
after a bit of explaining he understood... but there were some misunderstandings
"Ok I don't see why we just don't run in there, play some good old Chasey and get out of there" he said
Ravin grinded her teeth "Because we would have a greater chance of being caught, we need to be strategic"
"Sneaking around slooowly isn't going to help us, it's more likely we are going to be captured" he said rising to his hind legs
"Running in mindlessly is not helping us either"
"WELL" Lion began taking in a big breath "Who died and made you queen?"
You could just tell from Ravin's face that she was full of rage. She raised her hand and gave him a big slap across the face and stormed off upstairs, but before leaving she agreed to help us and slammed the door to her bedroom.
"Well" Lion said rubbing his face "She's a tough one"
"Heyyy!" Zahile said "Someone agrees with me! High five"
They gave each other a high five and before we knew it, we were a strong team of 8 ready to strike.

Chapter 6 - Part 2 of 3 - Attack and Capture
Zahile sat on the couch looking out the window
"Why is he-"
she was cut off but a knock at the door. It went tap, tap tappity tap as if it was rehearsed. I walked over to the door and peered through the whole. It was... Ugomonn? I opened the door, he was the person who Zahile was supposed to marry according to the ceremony which was actually good for Ugo because he had had a little thing for her ever since they first met. But Zahile was always with another guy leaving Ugo sad. He used to be very outgoing but I guess the constant rejection hurt him so he grew quiet, distant and slowly didn't hang out with us anymore.
"Oh" Ugo began "Hi Cheezy and everyone else..."
he trailed off looking around at everybody as everyone looked quizically at him
"Is Z I mean Zahile here?" he asked softly
"Yes Zahile is here" Zahile said walking towards him "Why are you here?"
"Well" Ugo said standing up straight "It's the bonding session, we were going to go have lunch?"
"Ah yes" Zahile said shifting her feet around "Lunch... Thing is I don't want to go"
"What?" Ugo said sounding slightly outraged
"I don't think I want to go just by myself with you" Zahile mumbled "I mean I like you as a friend and everything but it might be awkward"
"Well" Ugo said "I did invite Polygone I thought you could invite Cheezy"
--------------------------
Zahile, Ugo, Polygone and I sat in the resturaunt awkwardly fiddling with the cutlery and saying a phew um's or so's every now and then. I was still not very happy at Poly and glared at him, he stammered and tried to say something every now and then but for some reason nothing would come out.
"We're planning to go tomorrow" I said
I was very cautious with my choice of words because one wrong move and forever banishment for us.
"Do you plan to join us?" I said quietly
Zahile and Ugo started to engage in a conversation, at least someone was having a good time. Polygone went really red and starting fiddling with his tail
"I should go" he said slipping 20 cheese into the payment slip and walking out
I sighed and looked over at Zahile who was obviously falling for Ugo smiling but being ever so cautiously just getting into it then pushing back. I frowned and told Zahile that we should go. I walked out of the restaurant peering through the glass windows. Zahile gave Ugo a hug but when she was about to leave he grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a kiss. As she kissed him she closed her eyes but then she realised what she was doing and pulled away heading towards me looking sad
"What happened?" I asked her walking beside her trying to keep up
"I don't want to talk about it" she said crying softly
--------------------------
I woke up yawning completely missing the whole significance of today for quite awhile. I just lay back in m bed thinking about Polygone leaving so suddenly, about Iisbored until I finally realised that today was the day. I quickly got dressed into my cargo's and walked outside to everyone having apples and cheese to make sure that they were packed for the day to come. Once we were done eating we wore casual, loose clothing over the top so we might look like we were just going on a normal stroll. We all took a big cab to Room Knowledge and stepped out, now time to engage the plan. Cheezychezz got on Shabiti's shoulders and walked in looking like an old Granny complaining that someone outside let out a giant cat and that she needed help. Due to Code of Conduct #1329 5 of the guards had to go help her. That left us with only 3 guards to go against. Lonermouse climbed up the wall scuttling towards the door gripping onto the wall next to the door, we only had 3 guards left now. We opened the door and quickly scuttled up to the roof. All of the 3 guards walked out looking around. Confuse threw a rock in the door of the council's office. All 3 guards ran over there making quite a ruckus. We all snuck in looking for the scroll
"Here it is!" Riven and Lion both said at the same time clutching the same scroll
"I found it" Riven said pulling it towards her
"No I did" Lion whispered pulling it away from her
"Guys we need to get out!" whispered Confuse "Stop your bickering"
"It's not my fault" they both whispered in time "It's her/his fault, no it's not"
Riven gave Lion a slap
"OW" he screamed/whispered "Why do you always do that?"
I then heard a loud bang against the wall, it was Zahile ramming her head against the wall
"WHY" she screamed "Why why why would I reject him, his perfectly lovely why am I such an idiot"
"Hey Loner" Confuse said scooting closer to Lonermouse "I was just wondering..."
"Yes?" Loner said turning around looking him straight in the eye
"I-i-I j-j-j-ust..." he trailed off and fell to the ground, he had fainted.
We should've done this another day, everyone wasn't in the state of mind to actually launch an attack, we were pathetic. I heard Chezz outside screaming
"NO WAIT THE KITTY"
"miss" said one guard "There is nothing out there"
"IT MUST BE ON THE LOSE!" Chezz screamed maniaclly
"Guys" I whispered "We need to get out"
As we all scuttled out the mice came out from behind us and from the top of us! They were ninja mice, Chezz and Shabiti ran towards us taking off their disguise and running towards us but it was too late we were captured. But how would they know that we were here, only we knew. We had a betrayer and I had a feeling who it was.

Chapter 6 - Part 3 of 3 - Attack and Capture
I didn't need to know where we were going to know that we were heading into trouble. I had been here before, I had gazed out of the window being scared of my fate and I am now blindfolded but still worrying about the exact same thing. I started fiddling with my tail and moving around for some sign of comfort to know I was not alone, I then bumped into someone who was standing but that familiar voice soothed me
"Don't worry" he said "I'll make sure nothing happens to you"
"Poly" I said "Poly is that you"
he remained silent, I could hear everyone else listening intently
"Poly" I said
"Don't call me that" Polygone gritted through his teeth "Don't make this any harder"
"Any harder?" I whispered "What do you mean"
we then came to a sudden halt as the carriage we were in stopped, we were unblindfolded as I was once again gifted the the gift of sight, as we walked to the front of the carriage ninja mice were all around us in defence position acting as if any of us dared to defy them. I saw the poor helpless mice that were pulling the carriage in front of us, would that be our fate? Slave labour for disobeying the law. A little young mouse reached out to me and pulled on my tail
"Help me" she whimpered looking torn her fur all matted and dirty "I woke up a few minutes early"
tears started coming to my eyes as she was whipped by a bulky looking mouse causing her to crawl up and shiver in her spot even though it was very hot. I was pulled away from her in my desperate attempt to free her I was knocked out and the world went black.
------------------------------------
I awoke in chains in the front of Icanhasdonut and Iisbored looking at us, Iisbored came down looking positively scary looking right into my soul with his pale eyes, he walked straight up to me and rose his hand, I closed my eyes getting ready to by struck by a hand but Icanhasdonut raised her hand which caused Iisbored to lower his hand
"Patient brother" she said deviously "We shall not hit these..."
she struggled to find a word for us as if we were vermin and not mice at all, instead she just smiled as Iisbored came down to her
"So let's make a deal" Icanhasdonut said leaning back in her chair "You fall down to the law and it is never mentioned again, you go on with life as if nothing ever happened"
Loner snarled as Ican's guards crawled closer to her. This was not like Ican to just give up a fight like this, to surrender. She didn't even take plain mercy on a little, young mouse, the thought of it sickened me.
"Why" Confuse said trying to look brave even though you could see his legs shaking
"BECAUSE SHE'S GENEROUS" Iisbored screamed "YOU SHOULD COUNT YOURSELVES LUCKY FOR NOT BEING SENTENCED TO--"
Icanhasdonut raised her hand once more and Iisbored stepped back bubbling with rage, I smiled deviously enjoying seeing him suffer. But I knew what would come after his sentence... death, but no, they couldn't kill us yet, mice were not allowed to die until they were at least 18 but I guess they didn't count us as mice anymore.
"We have a... reputation to uphold" Icanhasdonut said walking down from her chair which was about 2m up "And we don't want to ruin that reputation over a few..."
she struggled for words again trying to still come up for a word to classify what we were but instead she let it rest in our minds. I could hear chains behind me as Chezz looked at me aching for help, she was sad and she was tired but the rest of us were too.
"No" I said getting a sudden surge of bravery
"No?" Icanhasdonut said raising an eyebrow questioning my judgement
"I would rather be banished than fall to your laws" I said, but I then paused "And your secrets"
I glared at Icanhasdonut, I saw the anger boil up inside of her, I obviously hit a nerve. But instead of screaming she just laughed, an evil sort of laugh which traumatised all of us as we knew that something was coming.
"Banishment can be arranged" Icanhasdonut said as Iisbored smiled approvingly "Actually, banishment will be arranged"
all of our faces went pale white, banishment? BANISHMENT?
"Mum!" Poly said coming out from behind the shadows "You promised us they wouldn't get hurt"
"I kept my promise" Icanhasdonut said snarling
"Mum" Ugomann said coming out from behind the corner "You promised us that nothing would become of them"
"I tried" she screamed "You can choose to side with whoever you want but let me tell you that your fate should be the same as their's"
"FINE" Ugo said joining us and walking over to Zahile "Banish me"
Ican raised her eyebrow and turned to Poly who was looking sheepish in the corner
"And you son" she said majestically "What will be your fate?"
Poly looked at me as I looked at him pleadingly as we had a whole conversation through our own eyes
Please don't do this I pleaded
Why not he asked
Because... I stammered looking to the ground and then looking back up I love you
There was an awkward silence in the room as people watched us, but it amazed me how very well we understood each other, I realised that he got me, he understood me.
"Well" Icanhasdonut said "What is your fate?"
Polygone bowed his head and moved back into the shadows, Iisbored smiled and spoke
"Good choice boy" he said "Maybe you can be King after all"
-------------------
We were imprisioned for the night staying in a dusty cell that hardly fit us in as we all looked around at each other while Zahile and Ugo sat together intertwining their tails just looking at each other. I sighed as I thought of Poly, head of all this madness. I sighed sadly starting to play with my hair. Everyone was happy, content with what they had done as they had someone to share it with. I couldn't believe I was such an idiot to confess my love for someone who obviously didn't share the same feelings for me. There was something inside of me that thought that maybe my feelings for him might've been enough to convince him to be on our side. I banged my head against the wall regretting my words, my feelings. Nothing was left for him anymore I mean how could there be right? He was the one confirming our banishment, he was banishing us from home but I don't think he understood that he just wasn't banishing us from home, he was banishing himself from our hearts.
-----------------
As we walked out in a line all handcuffed eyes were looking at us shamefully I hang my head high, these laws were ridiculous the way they treated
"I" Polygone said looking around at the audience "Polygone is hereby announces the banishment of the following mice"
we all head our breath as names were called out
"Cheezychezz"
Chezz walked forward and had a bit of fur cut off her head, her cuffs being taken off and standing on stage looking proud. The same thing went for everyone else but when he got to me there was a catch in his throat
"Cheezybite" he swallowed
"I hereby proclaim you" he stopped as Iisbored glared at him and he looked to the ground "banished"
we all left room 444 sentenced to room Amazon forever. Before I left I stopped and screamed out to everyone
"WE ARE ALL HAPPY WITH OUR DECISION" I screamed "BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU WE ARE NOT STUCK, STUCK IN A LIFETIME

Chapter 1 - Longing - Part 1 of 3 -
Polygone
As I stared out of the window I looked over room 444 and sighed. It had only been a couple hours since I banished Cheezy and her friends and I already missed her. Those simple words kept replaying back in my head
I love you
I remembered the look in all of their eyes, the determination how they were so firm in their conviction that they had no regrets. But most importantly the way they looked at each other, they were really a force to be reckoned with. I missed them, I missed her. I missed the way she smiled at me, when she did smile at me. But what that whole group didn't realise Cheezy was much more powerful than what she bargained. Mum knew it, I knew it but no-one else knew it. Why else do you think mum paired me with her? Because I needed someone powerful to rule along side me, I wasn't aware of this decision if I was I would've stopped it. I turned around and was set into a state of shock
"Not having second thoughts are we?" Iisbored said raising his eyebrow
Iisbored was the single most scary mouse you could ever meet, he was different from other mice. He looked more like a weasel if anything.
"Never" I spat looking at him straight in his gray eyes
"Good" he said walking away but gesturing me to follow him "Your mother would like to have a few words"
I followed him willengly but being very cautious, this could easily be a trap. I walked all the way to the council room where mice from the council were screaming and shouting arguing by what seemed like Loner.
"The whole idea of banishment is to get rid of them!" one plump mouse screamed "So why did we send Loner with them?"
"YEAH" a skinny mouse protested "This was NOT part of the agreement"
Mum sat there in the middle of it smiling devishly
"Oh I want them to survive" she said standing up silencing the room "Because someone needs to prove their... loyalty"
there was a lump in my throat
"Isn't that right Poly?" she said walking towards me pulling me to the centre of the room "Our newest member"
she shoved me towards a seat, I let out a high pitched squeck as everyone laughed at me, I growled at them and glared around the room trying to prove my dominance but judging by the look of their faces I wasn't going to well.
--------------------
Zahile
"Hey HEY! Watch it" I said turning round to claw the face of one of the guards carrying us out of the place
I missed them just causing irritation instead of any real damage I hissed at them but felt a soft paw touch mine and I relaxed gripping onto it tightly.
"Thankyou" I whispered to Ugo "You were very loyal"
Ugo held my hand tighter trying to say your welcome, the warmth of his hand spread all around my body making it's way to my heart I smiled as I was still being carried out. I heard Cheezychezz and Shabiti trying to annoy their guards making silly noises and constantly asking Are we there yet? It was classic yet effective as due to the Code of Curtesy #30289 they weren't allowed to physically hurt mice unless they had the approval of Icanhasdonut or Iisbored but I guess now Polygone was put into the picture as well.
"Loner" I whispered "Loner"
I heard her stirring, was she asleep? No she couldn't be not in a tense time like this
"LONER!" I screamed
I heard her wake up
"Yes?" she said yawning
I rolled my eyes, I was about to open my mouth to ask her something but then decided to close it back up again, it wasn't safe asking questions with the guards around
"So you are just gonna leave us here" I heard Ravin say to a guard "With nothing like nothing"
"What?" I heard Lion coo "Can't little Ravin handle herself"
Ravin growled at Lion
"Well" she said "I could survive longer than you"
"Hah!" Lion laughed "As IF! But don't worry wittle ravin Lion is here to protect you"
"I would slap you" Ravin said "But I don't know where you are"
It was a long time until the guards finally placed us down and ran off quickly leaving a bag behind. We all untied our blindfolds, Loner looked curious and so did Confuse as he cautiously walked over to the supplies bag, it was quite big and heavy he looked into it and listed things he saw. Cheese, mattresses, girl clothes. After about 10 items we knew that this was actually Cheezy's bag and that it had quite alot of supplies in it. My stomach rumbled as I smelt the delicious cheese, I quickly ran over to it but Loner got there first and closed it.
"No" she said sternly "We will be out here for a very long time we need portion control"
she got out one block of cheese and broke it into 9 even pieces and then splitting those into 3rds. She explained to us how we would have to have very little for breakfast, lunch and dinner if we expected to survive. She pulled out 18 water bottles and 3 buckets. We all got 2 water bottles each, one for drinking and one for... washing up. It would be very difficult conserving everything. While 8 of us chowed done on our small breakfast Loner sat there looking at the bag still looking very confused, she was thinking very hard.
"Why" she said suddenly "Why would they give us supplies to keep us alive"
we all looked over to her tilting our heads to the side as if signaling for her to tell us more
"When I was banished when I was about 6 they didn't give me anything" she said "They wanted me gone I survived for 6 years then Poly went out to find me to bring me to you guys"
"Well it is my bag" Cheezy said taking very small bites out of her cheese "Maybe they aren't allowed to take ladies purses"
"Maybe" Loner began "But then why did they let ME come with you if they know that I can survive, usually they would... get rid of me right there and then"
-----------------------------------------------------
Ugomonn
The day was long and awkward, Cheezybite hadn't said anything since the banishment she had just helped out where she could and remained silent not saying anything and whenever we asked her she just replied
"I don't want to talk about it"
I looked over at Zahile who seemed so happy and alive even though we were in a position completely oppisite from this. Confuse and Loner gathered wooden and planks while Cheezybite watched Shabiti and Chezz play while Zahile and Ravin gathered extra good and looked for sources of water while Lion and I built a shelter for all of us. Cheezybite watched us all looking even sadder than ever as we sat around the campfire that Shabiti and Chezz managed to make eating some roasted bark which surprisingly tasted very nice. I nibbled on it while Zahile scoffed it down and fell asleep on my lap. I lightly kissed her forehead and carried her to the shelter putting her under one of the blanket's Cheezybite packed. She explained to me in the dungeon why she rejected me. Before when she was dating that... other mouse apparently he was very abusive and hurt her so much she gave up on the idea of love for awhile. She explained to me that it was different with me as if every time she saw me she couldn't help but feel warm inside, that I made her happy. We both knew that it was a bad time to be telling each other that we love one another but then we thought it was the end for us. I sat around the campfire looking around at everybody. Lion and Ravin were arguing about something to do with survival, Chezz and Shabiti were having a tickling compitition, Confuse was trying to flirt with Loner who constantly kept brushing him off but Cheezybite just sat there not having touched her food, just staring into the fire as if she thought that something was going to come out from it making he life better, less empty. I crawled over to her and sat down
"Isn't the food good?" I asked
she shook her head and then sighed
"Come on" I said "You gotta give us something"
"I don't want to talk about it" she responded turning away from me her long brown hair concealing her face and her feelings acting like a curtain.
"Oh come on" I said sitting on the other side of her "All of us are so worried"
she looked up to me her eyes full of tears she could only say one word, but that one word was so powerful that she only had to say it to explain to me how she felt, why she was sad.
"Empty" she said pointing to her heart
she then burst out in tears and wept putting her hands over her face. Everyone stopped talking as Chezz made her way over to her big sister
"It's ok Cheezy" Chezz said to her putting her arm over her shoulder
Cheezy cried on her little sisters head her ears drooping down and her tail limping
"Empty" she whispered
Chezz hushed her as we all gathered round her feeling her imense pain, her imense heartbreak.
"Is this about Poly?" Ravin asked "You can tell us"
I saw Cheezy stop crying and gathering herself together. We were all in this together and she understood that she looked up the fur on her cheeks wet with tears
"I can't believe he actually did that" she whimpered "I actually was stupid enough to tell him that I loved him, I thought it would change everything that he would overthrow his mum and then we would rule together and the laws would be uplifted and we would all be happy but he betrayed us"
"Do you still love him?" Shabiti asked
we all gave him a warning look, he should know that that question crossed a line
"No it's ok" Cheezy said indicating that she was fine with the question "Shabiti there is no more room for him anymore. Afterall I have 8 people who love me as much as I love them"
we all smiled and looked at each other having a big group hug. We all just sat there hugging for awhile until we heard Zahile's snore and decided to all turn in. Chezz stayed up with Cheezy as she finished her dinner and went to bed. 1 day down who knows how many more to go

Chapter 1 - Longing - Part 2 of 3 -
Lonermouse
I woke up earlier than everyone looking over them. Everyone was accounted for, I checked their arms. No bites or scrapes. I crawled out of bed standing up on my hind legs like a meerkat. My curious head peered around, the coast looked clear. I brushed the back of my ear and cautioned my way out of our shelter. No-one was there so I sat down and thought looking at the small flames that were left in our fire. They slowly moved side to side as if they were doing a dance for me. All of a sudden the flames started to die down as if they sensed prescence. They started swaying heavily towards me, I heard a crack I quickly bounded up a tree, the leaves were soft and provided a good cover for me I slowly walked to the end of the branch and peered down. It was a brown mouse, one of our kind. Was someone else banished? I heard the rest of my friends stirring in the shelter, the mouse reacted to it walking slowly towards the cabin. I could not take the risk, I could not, no I would not just assume that this was a friendly mouse I bounded down from the tree screaming wildly at the mouse landing on him pinning him down to the ground but when I did I realised I made a mistake
"Poly!" I said loudly getting off him
Lion, Ravin, Zahile, Ugo and Confuse come out from the tent.
"Polygone?" they all said walking towards him
"Why are you here" Zahile screamed giving him a wack across the face
"Aha!" Lion laughed "It's not me being slapped for once"
Ravin gave him a smug look and wacked him across the face
"This is not a time for bickering" I said sternly looking at all of them toughly "Why are you here?"
Poly gave us a big grin which I hadn't seen for awhile
"I abandonded mum!" he cheered he raised his hands up obviously expecting a response
We all looked at him as Chezz and Shabiti woke coming out of the tent following each other
"YOU IDIOT" Ugo screamed striding towards him it took both Confuse and Lion to hold him back
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH PAIN YOU CAUSED HER" Zahile screamed
"AND YOU BANISHED US?" Ravin screamed about to claw at him
"What's going on out--" Cheezybite said walking out of the tent spotting Polygone
"Cheezy" he said pushing his way through us putting his hands on her sholuders and leaning in for a kiss
She moved her head back walking away looking at him one last time then turning towards the woods
"Guys I'll see if I can find some more of that nice bark" Cheezy said walking away
"Gather some mud too!" Polygone called cheerfully as Cheezy looked back at him as if she was giving him a warning with her eyes, he backed off "Survival 101"
-------------------------------------
Cheezybite
I walked through the woods looking around and smelling trees every now and then. Why would I reject him? Isn't that what I had been wanting for awhile now. I thought that if he changed his mind everything would be better but I was right when I said there was no more room for him. My ears pricked up as I heard something in the woods
"Whose there?" I said turning around my tail whipping against the tree which I scuttled towards, I smelt the bark it was the bark I was looking for I ripped it of the tree with my teeth. I ripped of an extra big piece and piled mud on top of it because unfortunately Polygone was right. I put it on my back and made my way towards the shelter looking around constantly. GOSH I was paranoid, it had only been 10 or so minutes into the day and I was already annoyed and fidgety. I heard a big SNAP and burst out into a run holdning breakfast in my mouth there was a mouse following me, I knew it. I heard them speed up as the leaves beneath them rustled, they moved to the side of me. And stopped as I did too it was an old rat. She had gray-ish fur which was ruffled and messy
"Excuse me miss?" I said walking towards her "Are you alright"
As I reached out to touch her she dissappeared into a puff of smoke. Was she real or was I just imagining things? I crawled back to the camp as I saw everyone sitting there around the fire
"Here it is" I said putting it down "I got mud"
"Excellent!" Polygone said with a big smile
"Well Polygone" I spat "At least you were right about one thing"
everyone snarled at him, I smiled. It made me happy that I wasn't the only one mad at him
"Polygone" he said picking up some bark, I wacked it out of his hand as he looked innocently at me "What happened to Poly?"
I glared at him
"Eat your bark" I said throwing the smallest piece towards him "Count yourself lucky you are getting anything at all"
I ate my bark in one go and cralwed into the shelter pulling out a book Mythology and Shamaning I flicked through the old pages until I finally found the mouse that resembled what I saw in the woods
Fortune Teller
Fortune tellers often live out in the woods constantly looking for people to truamatize with their predictions. They are known to have out wordly powers such as making him or herself dissappear or maybe even making you dissappear. However you can avoid dissappearing by checking a few things. One can judge whether one is evil or not is by their eye color. Due to general suspicion red eyes is bad and blue eyes is good. Even though blue eyes have good intentions watch out because they will be 100% correct but if they have red eyes they usually tell one death sentences.
Death sentences? Sounded good to me.

Chapter 1 - Longing - Part 3 of 3
Iisbored
"His set" I said walking up and down the throne room "This is never going to work"
Icanhasdonut smiled at me devishly playing with her long red hair shaking her tail around so her red beads were making a sort of dance tune. She walked down the stairs right up to me as if she was trying to seduce me but I knew better than that, this was a warning sign. She walked right up to my face looked me right in the eye and before I knew it I was pinned to the floor
"Disobeying me are we?" she whispered raising her paw "Y'know there is a punishment for that"
I knew what the punishment was, heck I WROTE the punishment. It was eternal slavery or banishment depending on cause. I looked away from her frightening gaze
"Do I need to remind you" Icanhasdonut said as she elegantly walked up to her throne "How I saved your life?"
I gulped, it was true. I was a weak rat fighting in the woods against a bunch of her guard mice when she came out to join the battle I was well wounded almost doomed to lose the fight but she stopped them. Instead she brought me in and made me apprentice. I had owed her my life and for that I gave her my service. I started pacing up and down the throne room. Thinking
He won't be able to pull it off, He won't be able to pull it off, He loves the damn mouse
but my thoughts were interrupted by Icanhasdonut
"Then get him to make her join us" she announced "We could use a useful companion like that"
"But how did you--" I stammered
she tapped her head and winked at me as she started stroking her long hair again
"The rat thing miss" I began "A-"
"Secret I know" she interrupted "And the informant--"
"Secret I know" I mimicked cheekily testing my luck
but I guess that today was my lucky day as she smiled at me walking down again going right up to me, pulling my face in. And giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Until tomorrow then" she said as I looked down to her clear blue eyes
"Until tomorrow then" I responded walking away
She gave me her plans of... us. She found me interesting to be like no other rat she had ever met. She said it had something to do with my eyes. I was against this though. I had mated with a young mouse very long ago and our paths were intertwined for the length of eternity. We had a child but put it in the river and let it flow down swiftly, that child was my life, I planned to kill her the moment she was born but something stopped me a power that was too great. It made me miss her, made me want to visit her. Both of them. My dear, darling, Cheezybite.
---------------------------
Confusedone
"So" I said piling up wood for the fire "Your saying that you met this Voodoo fortune teller mouse that just HAPPENS to be in the woods and you think she is trying to give you some sort of message?"
"Sign" Cheezybite said correcting me once again "It's a sign that we need to watch our backs"
I took her word very seriously and looked behind me, it was Loner thinking again. Many people had asked me why I liked Loner. I guess it's because she was different. She was so strong and she sort of owned everything she did and laid foot on. She had a strong sense of who she was unlike me. My parents were star students in everything, top achievers. They were part of the council, people always expected me to be like them. To be great I suppose but as you can probably guess I could never live up to that. I didn't want to be a boring 'Oh here's your cup of joe dear' person I wanted to be a 'GET YOUR F******N OWN TEA WOMEN' kind of person, I wanted to be adventurous and Loner helped me find that inner me. No-one believed Cheezybite of course I mean why would you, it was impossible. Right, right? But back on to subject it was day 2 in the woods and we had just had breakfast. Girls were bathing in the nearby stream that we found a couple of km away from here. Us males (and Loner) preferred to stay dirty so that the mud would cover our stench. Poly told us that! I wasn't mad at him like the others, I forgave him because in the end he did come to help us but Loner was getting angry at Polygone because he seemed pretty good with this survival stuff which was Loner's expertise, but this was good for her as it gave her more time to think I walked over next to her as she was just staring to the sky.
"Hey" I said sitting down moving my tail so it was brushing against her's I expected her to flick it away instead she just sat there
"Why" she said "Why would the give you the tools to survive and now most importantly why would they even let Polygone go"
"Well" I began moving my tail around her tail so they were intertwining "Maybe it's because they want us to survive"
"But why?" Loner said still looking to the sky
"Maybe they need us to do something for them" I said taking my tail from hers and brushing it down her back "Or maybe they just want us to kill ourselves to prove weakness"
"Or maybe" Loner said smacking my tail away and going right up to my face "That old lady actually was a sign"
she was so close to me I could've just leaned in and kissed her but instead she walked away
"I might go join the girls" she announced "Boys you just stay her and do... manly mice stuff"
I watched her as she walked away but quickly my senses knocked back in, I didn't have a chance with her.
"So" Ugo said walking over next to me "You like Loner then"
I nodded my head playing with a leaf ball Loner made to keep us boys occupied
"Bro" Poly said walking towards me but directing it at Ugo who growled in response
"I am not your brother" he spat "You are merely my... travelling partner right now if anyone is my brother it's Lion and Confuse"
Poly ignored his response and sat next to me anyways
"Don't make the same mistake I did" he said looking to the floor "Once you have her don't let her go... don't let her slip away"
"WELL" Lion announced "I say go in for the attack, go in, make out and tada girlfriend and boyfriend aren't I impressive?"
I gave him a look
"REALLY BRO" I said "Like really"
"Yes it works every time" Lion said proudly
"Oh yeah" Ugo scoffed "Just like it's working with Ravin"
"Well" Lion said leaning in closer to us "She's different, she's feistier"
"Uhh ok then" I responded "But what do I do about Loner"
"Well judging by that" Ugo began "She likes you too but doesn't want to show it, my guess it that she's too proud and doesn't need a man to make her feel good and she just has to get up and do her thing"
"Ok we don't need any Beyonce quotes right now Ugo" Poly said "I say talk to her and tell her how you feel"
"Yes" Ugo said sympathetically "Do not leave her hanging and broken hearted, also do not then banish her from her home forever right after she tells you that she loves you, then do not leave her broken hearted and depressed, THEN don't come back to make a desperate effort for her heart ok"
Poly growled at him and walked away
"Cheese today for lunch" he said
Cheese? My ears perked up at the thought. We had only eaten bark twice and I swear I was not getting use to the amazon mouse lifestyle, we would have to find some fruit and find it fast because Chezz and Shabiti were starting to get moany.

Chapter 2 - Part 1 of 2 - Strange Encounter
Cheezychezz
"OH MY GOD CHEEESE" I screamed lunging for my piece biting at it intently Shabiti doing the same thing next to me "It's soooo good nom nom nom nom nom"
All of the bigger mice looked at me approvingly laughing to themselves
"What?!" I said nibbling some more on the cheese "Give a little mouse her space"
they laughed again as I growled at them, but I hadn't fully matured yet so my growl sounded more like a mouse who was giving birth to sixtuplets while being run over by a car. In other words it wasn't pretty but I guess it was my strongest weapon it seemed to repel mice my squeck, it was so loud and high pitched they had to hold down their big ears. I looked at all of them and blew my tounge at them, they thought it was cute! Cute! I thought it was threatening, the closet I could get to it anyways.
Silly mice a voice whispered from nowhere You think you will survive out here? You are wrong
All the bigger mice jumped to their feet their ears pricking up as they all cautiously looked around. Loner jumped up to a tree (like she ALWAYS did) and screamed a very loud
"WHO'S THERE"
Hahahaha the young mouse giggled I was always here Loner, but you must've known this yes?
Loner growled looking around as if she knew what she was looking for
"Come out Alani" she screamed "SHOW YOURSELF"
Hmmmm the young mouse pondered Alright
All of the adult mice raised their hands up as if they were planning to do some sort of karate move on this... shadow this nothing. We heard some rustling from behind us, half of the older mice turned around and out came an elderly mouse.
"YOU" Cheezybite said walking over to her grabbing her by the shoulders but as she did the mouse dissapeared. She was OLD and I mean like really old. So old that even the mystical cat creatures would be jealous. So old that prunes weren't half as wrinkly as her. She appeared on the other side of us raising her hand to her head and pulling on a pale blue feather instantly transforming into a beautiful tall mouse with long brown hair.
"Well" she said her voice warming up "I just came to tell you something no need to get... hasty"
"Why should we trust you" Ugo said turning around
She disappeared again but when she reappeared she was like a ghost flying through the air
"Oh I don't know" she said innocently "Why would you trust a fortune teller"
she spun around she dress flying in all directions and her dissappearing again, when she reappeared she was next to Loner
"Isn't that right dear?" she asked
Loner growled at her trying to make a swipe but once again this Alani thing dissappeared, when she reappeared she was next to Confuse and pulled him in for a kiss right on the lips.
"Get away from my boyfriend!" Loner screamed kicking her away
Confuse was wide eyed as he looked at Loner. HAHA Suck I thought, Loner looked confused as Confuse turned to her
"Boyfriend?" he asked
"I mean... I mean..." Loner stumbled for words
Shabiti and I both burst out in laughter pointing at Loner and singing
"Sucked in Sucked in!"
Loner gave us a look as we both looked away and listened to Alani as we both tried to look as innocent as we could even though we were raging monsters!
"hehehehe" Alani giggled appearing next to Cheezybite and pushing her over activating Polygone's instant reaction to catch her.
Once Polygone catched her he leaned in closer as if he was trying to kiss her instead he leaned away and stood up
"Get to the point fortune teller" Cheezy said "OR did you just come her to play matchmaker"
"Oh I'm not a fortune teller" Alani said finally appearing on the floor, she stood high on her hind legs "I like to call myself a fateress, the seamstress of time"
"What?" I asked "What's a fateress?"
"Well" she began "I know what's going to happen so I try warn people or make it happen faster"
"Oh please" Loner scoffed "I was never going to DATE Confuse we're friends right? Right?"
"OH get over it sister" Alani said walking around "It was going to happen in chapter 4 anyways"
"Chapte-" Loner began but Alani interupted her
"But now for my message... you guys are all in danger. The authorities have sent out someone to kill you and has injected them with an immortality potion" her voice turned grave and serious "The only way to kill them is with this golden needle"
Loner took it in her hand
"Farusha potion? I haven't seen this in years" Loner said playing around with the needle in her hands
"Yes" Alani said floating up to the air just so she could look down on us "It's emblazed with Farusha Potion or F Potion for short, stick it into your killer and he will die"
"Who is this killer?" Ravin asked
"Hehehe" Alani giggled "You have to find out yourself"
"So you tell us their's a killer but not who the killer is" Ravin said "Seriously?"
"Hehehe" Alani giggled (again) "This thing isn't new in my world which you are a part of now here"
she passed Shabiti a flower with 3 petals
"If you ever need me burn one of these petals, I will help you" she said "I feel you will need it!"
and with a giggle she flew away. God that giggle annoyed me. It wasn't really a 'Oh that's funny' laugh it was more of a 'You are soo doomed and y'know what no matter how much you help me YOU DIE' sort of laugh. I was nervous, everyone was nervous. There was no way out of it, we were stuck, stuck in a furtune tellers world.

Chapter 2 - Part 2 of 3- Strange Encounter
Lionheartmmm
For once Ravin and I weren't fighting, even though we seemed like enemies we really weren't... most of the time anyways. We were the eldest mice here and we needed to remain calm in this sort of situation. From what Cheezy's books told us the fortune telller was always right so someone was trying to kill us but after that event people were arguing.
"Why did you catch me?" Cheezybite screamed
"I didn't want you to fall" Polygone said calmly "I didn't want you to hurt your perfect little face that is sculpted all so perfectly"
"BOYFRIEND!?" Confusedone screamed happily
"No!" Lonermouse said moaning "It was just an impulsive strike"
"So it was just from your nature?" Confuse done asked
"No!" Lonermouse said rubbing her head
"IS THAT THE ONLY WORD YOU KNOW!" Confusedone screamed "NO!"
"No!" Lonermouse squecked innocently
"That's cat crap!" Cheezybite screamed at Polygone "Once I would've fell for you but you missed your chance! We are banished because of you! WE ARE GOING TO BE KILLED BECAUSE OF YOU"
"Hey it wasn't my decision" Polygone said innocently
"IT WAS 100% YOUR DECISION!" I screamed "You could've maybe NOT banished us and stood up against your mum"
"If I did we would still be in the same position we are NOW!" Polygone screamed at Cheezy
"No we wouldn't" she screamed starting to cry "Because I wouldn't have an empty heart! No! I would be content because I knew the person that I loved loved me back"
"I do love you" Polygone said walking closer to her
"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE" she screamed her tail going crazy with anger and sadness "You broke the piece of my heart that was used for love YOU CRUSHED ME AND NOW YOU COME BACK?"
"I came back for you I came back for us" Polygone said sympathetically
"Us?" Cheezybite screamed slapping him across the face violently "THERE WAS NEVER ANY US AND WHEN THERE WAS GOING TO BE YOU REJECTED IT!"
"Why can't you just admit that you love me!" Confusedone said waving his hands around
"I can't!" Loner cried
"Why not!" Confuse screamed
"Because I don't need a man, I'm Lonermouse the strong one I don't need a mouse to hold me down" Loner sobbed
"I'm not here to hold you down I'm here to lift you up" Confuse said settling down "Or can't you see that?"
"I didn't want to reject you I was just scared!" Polygone screamed
"SCARED" Cheezybite screeched "SCARED OF WHAT? SCARED OF BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP!?"
"YES" Polygone screamed back "I was scared that I would screw it up and that you would hate me for it"
Cheezybite calmed down steadying her breathing
"Well I hate you now anyways so you didn't have a very good plan" she spat
"Confuse" Loner cried "Wait"
she then ran up to him and put her paws on both sides of his face and pulled him for a kiss, Confuse stood there as he slowly closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist. Loner then pulled away
"I do love you" she said and they pulled in once more for a kiss
"Y-you hate me?" Polygone stammered
"YES" Cheezybite screamed "I hate you so much and I wish you would just go away" she then walked away into the woods
"I'll follow her" Zahile said running after her
"I'll come too" Ugo said running after Zahile as they both scampered into the woods.
Loner and Confuse just stood there kissing taking a little time to breathe every now and then but then they stopped and just looked at each other. I looked over to Ravin
"Don't. Even. Think. About. It." Ravin said pausing after every single word
Ravin gave me a smack across the face, she then kissed exactly where she smacked me. It was only on the cheek but it felt nice, it felt warm. She then skipped off to the shelter retiring for the night. I looked up to the sky, it was night time but for some reason I wasn't hungry. I lit the fire and stared at the flame the stars dancing above me.

Chapter 2 - Part 3 of 3 - Strange Encounter
Ugomonn
I gripped Zahile's hand as we walked together through the dark woods to try and find Cheezybite who ran off after that.. spectacle.
"Cheezybite!" I called "Cheezybite where are you?"
I heard some gentle sobbing as I pulled Zahile over following my ears. There it was again! I heard the lake trickling I held Zahile's hand as tight as I could and I ran towards the sound and there as expected was Cheezybite sobbing by the lake.
"I'm sorry" she wept "I've been crying alot recently"
"Oh no no no no no" Zahile cooed sitting down next to her wrapping her arms around her best friend
"He just makes it so hard" she cried as I watched her
this was girl drama and I didn't want to become a part of it but I did want to see how it would unfold so I sat down next to Cheezybite and put my arm around her aswell
"But aren't you over him?" I asked softly
Zahile gave me this Are you serious? look and went back to comforting Cheezybite telling her the usual things like it was Ok and that there are plenty of mice in the world and she would fall for one of them some day. But she protested.
"No" she said "There will never be anyone like Polygone, no-one who understands me as much as he does"
"How would you know" I said "You haven't exactly met many mice boys"
"I just know" she sobbed "And I will grow old with no children and I'll be one of those crazy butterfly keepers"
she started crying some more and wept into Zahile's shoulder who in turn stroked her head telling her that it will be alright and to hush. Hush.
---------------------------
Ravin
I sat back in my little hammock bed type thing that the boys had crafted. I looked up to the roof thinking about Lion. There was just something about him that reeled me in, something about him that just made me want to hold him in my arms and know that he was mine. I saw him out by the fire, his eyes were so clear that the fire reflected in his eyes. I sat up from my bed just watching him as he caught my eyes and winked blowing me a kiss. Loner and Confuse were still kissing by the fire, it was like they were long lost lovers reconciliating. Lion looked at me again he then looked over to Loner and Confuse, he then looked back to me and pointed at him. I laughed at him. He was an idiot sometimes but I guess that's one of the things that made me love him.I swept my hair back as he looked back at the fire watching the flames dance. Ugo, Zahile and Cheezy weren't back yet, I was starting to get nervous about them. I started swaying back and forth in my hammock counting cheese. It was a peaceful activity which calmed my nerves but just as I was about to slip away to my quiet slumber the voice of Alani woke me
"Pups" she spoke, it was so clear and so beautiful like a bell "Pups"
"Pups?" I asked "With who?"
"The boy at the fire" Alani spoke
"Psshhh" I scoffed "That's not happening"
"Yes it is" Alani persisted "It is the future and no matter what you do you can't stop it"
"W-w-what?" I asked
"Death" she breathed "Yours. Future"
"What!" I whispered
"Pups" she whispered "Death"
she then dissappeared in a puff of smoke. I stared out of the tent at Lion who was looking at me. He blew me a kiss, I ignored it and lied down. I tried to sleep but I couldn't because that word kept creeeeping up in my head, repeating it self.
Death. Death. Death. Death.
Most importantly Lion, I didn't want to grow up and have my pups die. I had to stay away from this group, I had to go back to the city. I had to go back to the city fast.

Chapter 3 - Part 1 - Runaway
Polygone
I wandered alone in the woods for awhile. How could I be doing this, how could I be doing this to the group? To Cheezy... I was a bad mouse and I deserved to die but I couldn't, if I did that would be even worse. I needed to apologise to Cheezy so I followed my ears to the lake. I listening for water and followed my ears but when I reached the source of the sound I was at the edge of a cliff. I peered over it and gulped, it was a long way down but I must've been in the right spot because I smelt Cheezybite. She had a unique smell that I recognised quite well, she smelt of warm honey and... No I can't let myself get too attached... not yet. I looked around over the cliff and saw Cheezybite who was sobbing by the lake, I pricked my ears up catching various words like hurt, love, one of a kind, heart and break. The two words heart and break put together were menacing one of the most terrible words and things in the universe, but from nowhere Lion came up behind them and told them something, whatever it was they reacted to it terribly and quickly jumped to their feet. Ugo sped off with Lion but Zahile patted Cheezy on the back and said something to her which I couldn't hear but Cheezy nodded her head so Zahile was probably asking permission to go. Cheezy walked away slowly her brown hair swishing around, I did a dive into the water causing both a big splash and Cheezy alarm she looked back as I emerged from the water.
"Oh my gosh!" she screamed reaching her hand out "You are crazy"
even though I didn't need the help (I just needed a quick way down) I grabbed her hand anyways hoping for some sympathy points. She pulled me up from the water onto the ground.
"You idiot" she said smiling at me as I wiped some hair from my face
it was the first time I saw her smiling for awhile, I didn't want to waste it, I looked at her deep into her eyes. I didn't know why, when or how but I reached out to her and kissed her and she kissed me back. She started to close her eyes but then they opened wide again and she pulled away fast.
"Ravin" she said getting down on all fours running away
she stopped for awhile just before I lost sight of her and she looked back and then forward, she ran off. I naturally followed her back to camp as she knew where she was going when I got back everyone was gone but Cheezy just waited there looking around calling
"Ravin! Ravin are you hiding!"
"What happened?" I asked going next to her to hold her hand but as I reached for it she put it behind her back
"Don't get any idea's" she said to me looking me in the eye
It had been the first time that she had done that to me and I never quite realised the beauty she had in her eyes, the warm brown colour they were. They were breath taking.
"The only idea I have right now" I began, I had to crack a joke "Is that your eyes are the colour of poop"
she laughed at me smiling again
"You haven't smiled in awhile" I commented "Not to me anyways"
she stopped laughing at her smile turned back into a straight face as she walked away
"Take a picture" she began "It'll last longer"
I followed her into the woods as we both broke into a sprint as we bumped into the other mice
"What happened?" I asked puffing as Cheezybite scoffed at me
"Ravin" Lion said "She ran away"

Chapter 3 - Part 2 - Runaway
Zahile
I sat there completely speechless, I couldn't believe that my own big sister would run away. I mean... my sister?! I heard Polygone and Lion have a mini conversation.
"What do you mean she ran away" Polygone asked
"What do you care?" Ugo asked "Imagine how sad Zahu is?"
Ugo put his tail around me as he pointed at Polygone who obviously felt quite on the spot
"Maybe she ran away because she was too shocked about you coming back" Ugo said "MAYBE IT WAS TO MUCH FOR HER TO HANDLE"
"THAT'S CAT CRAP" Polygone screamed "She probably ran away because she was uncomfortable with her sister making out with a freakin IDIOT"
I sat there watching them fight constantly but all I could think about was my sister, my beautiful sister gone. What would happen to her? Where was she going? And all they could do is fight.
"GUYS" I screamed "Let's all focus... Ravin why would she have run away?"
"I'm not sure" Ugo said sitting next to me on my rock
"We need to find her now" I said gravely "I will not do anything until we find my sister"
I knew it was stupid, if we ran to far away we wouldn't be able to find our way back, but it was night so she would be sleeping now so we should go and find her. We started on foot putting heavy sticks into the ground like a checkpoint so we could find our way back. But who could find her?
"I can find her" Loner said
"YOU CAN" I screamed rejoicing knowing that my sister could possibly be found
"Of course I can" Loner said "When I was out here alone I had to track things all the time, do you have anything of her's that I could possibly smell?"
"What are you like some kind of dog?" Cheezy asked
"I act how I act" she said looking down on Cheezy who whimpered in response
"I have some back at the camp" Zahile said "You could smell her bed, it reeks of sister"
We all followed the sticks back to camp and Loner took a deep breath sniffing in the smell of my sister, she was my only hope to find her so I made sure she got a good sniff of whatever she was looking out for. Outside of the shelter Cheezybite was instructing Cheezychezz and Shabiti to stay in the shelter. Our plan was that we would take something of Chezz's so that Loner could navigate her way back to the camp. I was worried about them but Cheezy left them with the needle which she put in her locked jewellery box. She made the key to the box into a necklace and put it around Chezz's neck. We were set and had to go looking for Ravin. We all made our way through the woods following Lonermouse. We were all covered in mud so if we did find Ravin we wouldn't have to do anything. We didn't even see each other we just kept our nose out for Loner who we could follow as she sprayed ashes from the fire all over her so she created a sort of smokey smell. We all followed her but she then suddenly stopped, I could smell blood lots of it. I got two sticks and lit a fire on a big stick as I got up on my hind legs and shone it over the smell of blood, it was a mouse I moved it over it's body. It looked as if it was stabbed as I moved my way up the face I stopped
"No" I began "No no no no!"
there lying on the floor was Ravin. My sister, my role model and my friend. I broke into tears giving the torch to Loner who inspected the body. I fell on the floor my eyes swelling up with tears, everyone came over to me and wrapped their arms around me. I couldn't do anything but sob. Lion just stood there and looked at the body.
"Suicide?" he asked looking a pale brown
"No" Loner said "No knife, this was murder"

Chapter 4 - Misleading Note - Part 1
Cheezybite
My heart was palpitating, Ravin lay on the floor dead and I couldn't do anything but hold Zahile in my arms hoping that the warmth and comfort was some sort of replacement for a sister. We heard rustling in the woods and turned around to it, we heard it go further and further away and at that single moment we knew who they were after.
"CHEZZ AND SHABITI" we all screamed lunging high in the air to give us some speed
we were all on all fours apart from Zahile who held Ravin's hand and was dragging her dead sister back to camp with her bare teeth having Ugo carry one side and Zahu the other. But enough of that, I was stressing out about my sister who was at the camp all by herself with only Shabiti as a companion, this drove me to run even faster. Tears fell from my eyes at the prospect of losing 3 mice so dear to me in my life. I thought of Chezz, the last conversation we had together.
"Cheezy I don't want to be all alone" Chezz wept "I want to come with you to help Ravin"
"Look" I responded "If you stay in the shelter you will be alright"
"But what if someone comes?" she asked
"Stab them with this needle the key is around your neck" I said handing her the jewellery box
"I love you Cheezy"
"I love you too Chezz" I wept "And if I don't make it home I want you to run away somewhere far"
she nodded her head
"I love you be safe" I whispered in her ear as I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left
was I a good sister? Did I leave her with good words? It was all just happening so fast, if she was dead I would never forgive myself. We all were running when we finally got to the camp and scampered around quickly.
"CHEZZ" I called "CHEZZ"
there was no response, my heartbeat picked up as I looked around on my toes
"CHEZZ PLEASE RESPOND" I wept as I slowly made my way to the shelter
but when I got there, horror. I looked aghast turning a pale-ish yellow as I stared at my sister like dead cold on the floor with Shabiti next to her, this was done by knife again. Loner ran into the tent where I stood and inspected them. She seemed much more fascinated with the cuts
"They spell something" she said as everyone else poured into the tent Loner ran out bringing back Ravin's body, she put them all together and they formed a sentence.
The fortune teller warned you this would happen
you knew it was coming so why so careless?
3 are now dead but I am coming for the
rest of you. Soon but not yet
I will come
Sorry
All of us stood as we read the note which was written with flesh. Sorry? The killer was SORRY? Sorry for what? MURDERING 3 INNOCENT MICE! Anger boiled up inside of me as my sorrow seemed to leave my body
"IT WAS YOUR IDEA" I screamed nailing Loner into the corner "IT WAS YOUR IDEA TO LEAVE THEM HERE ALONE WHY"
"I need them to be here Cheezy" Loner said calmly "So I could find our way back"
"WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE ME HERE!" I screeched ''WHY IS MY INNOCENT LITTLE SISTER DEAD YET I WHO DESERVES TO DIE ISN'T HUH! HOW IS THAT FAIR"
"You are upset Cheezy" Confusedone said trying to talk reason into me "Just let it go"
"NO!" I wept "CHEZZ ONLY WANTED TO SUPPORT ME! THAT'S WHY SHE CAME! SHE JUST WANTED TO SUPPORT ME! SO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY SHE IS DEAD YET I AM STANDING HER TALKING TO YOU"
"Well I wouldn't call it talking" Polygone mumbled
"SHUT UP" I screamed "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOSE!"
Zahile looked up at me
"Cheezy I know your upset" she said her eyes puffy "I lost my sister tonight as well"
"WELL AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO COMFORT YOUR PAIN" I screamed "LOOK AT YOU! ALL MATCHED UP! Well I am alone in this world, all I have is you guys but you seem pretty well paired up. I'M ALONE I ONLY HAD HER!"
"Cheezy please" Zahile said
"ALONE!" I screamed "I DON'T HAVE SOMEONE TO LOVE, I DON'T HAVE SOMEONE I DO LOVE"
"AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT" Zahile screamed looking outraged with me
I looked at her while tears poured down my cheeks dripping down onto the floor and I walked out.

Stuck in a Lifetime Chapter 6 - We have to stick together - Part 1
Cheezychezz
I panted heavily as sweat dripped down my forehead and my ears drooped, I looked over to Shabiti and Ravin who were both knocked out with gags in their mouths and tied up with their own tails.
"HELP" I tried to scream but the gag in my mouth stopped me as I just ended up dribbling everywhere
Cheezybite would be so worried about me, she would think I'm well dead by now when really I was in this strange cave I heard footsteps from outside of the cave, I leaned my head back trying to look unconcious, maybe hey would think I hadn't come to yet and wouldn't do anything to me, well he wouldn't would he? I kept my eyes slightly open, enough so I could see but not enough so he could see that I was awake. The unknown mouse strode in, judging by the sounds he wasn't wearing any shoes, he was barefoot.
"Hm hm hm" the mystic mouse said
my heart started beating faster, I recognized that voice but I was too scared to open my eyes to confirm my theory.
"I'm sorry friends" he said "I didn't mean to cause all of you guys so much pain"
he started to stroke my forehead like I was his pet
"Your sister was so annoyed" he whispered "If she knew I was the killer, well she would change her mind about me wouldn't she"
hah, she would change her mind alright. Hell! She would never consider this mouse as a friend anymore, not even an aquiatince he would be slaughtered on the spot.
"Ravin, Ravin, Ravin" he cooed "Once you caught my fancy until I realised that I loved..."
the mouse paused as if he was thinking deeply
"Her" he said as he finished his sentence and he sighed deeply as if it was coming from deep within
he seemed to have no intrest in Shabiti but Shabiti was probably used to this kind of assualt, he lived in a poor orphanage, his parents didn't want him so they natrually sent him to an orphanage where they thought that he would be well.... to put it nicely be taken care of... But to get back on subject I wish I could see Cheezy again and I wish I wasn't here. Would she be looking for me? Would I ever escape? We would never know. The killer ran out of the cave and I opened my eyes moving around to see if the small noise would wake any of them up, it seemed to do the trick to wake Ravin up.
"WHAT THE HELL" she screamed rocking around in her chair the gag flying out of her mouth
"CHEZZ WHAT AM I DOING HERE" she managed to make her way over to me and ripped the gag out of my mouth
"What's happening?" she asked me
I looked at her and said "I think I know who the killer is"

And thats the end of this part just so you know, sorry it's short but inspiration takes awhile to settle in so get used to having small yet effective things for me

Chapter 6 (I think) Part 2
Zahile
Ever since the 3 untimely deaths Ugo forced us girls to always be protected by one of the guys or Loner. Cheezy and I thought it was completely unneccessary we could protect ourselves, we were tough and armed. But I guess that's what I thought about Ravin, but she was unarmed, right? Everyday we had to have a shower causing unneccesary awkwardness between the girls and the boys, of course I had Ugo to escort me and that wasn't awkward at all but when it came to it Cheezybite always had to go with Polygone even though she prefered going with another girl so she mostly went with Loner. The Fortune Teller started hanging around us, she told us she sensed danger approaching, her real name was Nammi as was rather quite friendly but her constant laughter bugged me how she had all this knowledge and would not share it to allow us to pass through the living un harmed and safe. The world was quiet and motionless when I agreed to defy the law I didn't know how much crap would come along with it, Confuse seemed even more sad than the rest of us about Ravin. He only told Cheezy one day when he was accompanying her on a stroll that he used to like Ravin, of course Cheezy told me, we were best friends but she swore me to secrecy. It sort of creeped me out though that Confuse liked Ravin until he met Loner. But why wouldn't he? Ravin was beautiful and lovely and perfect, sort of everything I wasn't. It made me sad thinking about her, I burried her a couple days ago, Cheezy was over her crying now it took her a couple of days but she'a a good mouse so she got over it pretty quickly considering, she knew what was important and knew that she had to focus, she was good like that. I sat by the lake looking out to the water as it slowly trickled down the rocks on the side of the rocks lining the shape of the lake as if an artist placed them there. Ugo came to sit next to me as he lightly kissed me on the mouth
"Are you alright dear?" he asked
I started playing with my whiskers twirling them around in my hands, they represented my life spinning around in an endless cycle only heading down, I put my head on Ugo's shoulder
"I just miss her" I whispered not looking up to meet his eyes
he pushed my head off his shoulder and looked down, I tilted my head to the side scratching my ear.
"What's wrong?" I asked putting my hand on his lap
"Just just" he stammered "I just can't"
he then walked off looking still looking down to the floor, I wondered what THAT was all about, it didn't matter I just kept looking to the water feeling at peace for once in quite awhile.

Sorry for shortness I just write what I like

Ugomann
I couldn't tell her what I did, it was so terrible. If I told her she would be even more sad, depressed even. I was a terrible person and I couldn't even tell her why, maybe later but for now it just wasn't the time to say anything to her but Confuse seemed pretty down as well. It seemed as the only person who was happy was Polygone because he was there to comfort Cheezybite, that's probably why she was freakin calming down. It made me wish that we were more supportive of her when she was depressed about the banishment, maybe if we were more understanding or something things would be different, but hell to that. I was a terrible mouse for what I did, all the pain I would cause her when she found out. As I arrived back at the camp I looked at Confuse who had his hands in his paws looking at the fire flicker, again. I had no idea why but there was something about it that was comfortable.
"BOO!" someone screamed from behind me
I thought that it would be Zahile but when I turned around a spirit was flying around in the air, it was Nammi again
"Why are you so sad?" she cooed "I see the sadness and self-loathing inside of you"
"Why should I tell you?" I yelled at her swinging my tail back, she moved away and looked at me
"Well I already know" she giggled "I just want to make the best of life while I still have it"
"What do you mean by that?" I asked her actually feeling curious now
"All will be revealed in the future my friend" she said spinning around in the air "But now you must look for the fiend"
"Don't try speak to me in rhyme Nammi" I whined
"Ok!" she said dissappearing "I'll speak to you in riddle"
"NO!" I screamed everyone looking to me
"Ok then!"
she then giggled and dissappeared in an explosion of bubbles, how she frustrated me. She had all of this knowledge and wouldn't share it, what's the fairness in that?

Once again sorry for shortness but I couldn't think of anything! D: I'm only doing this for Abused Hope! D:

Cheezybite
That's good Chezz, hide in the corner, in the darkness. Just stay there, still don't move. Oh wait! No! His got a knife! His big, you have to run quickly. What? No! Don't look back! Run faster, Chezz... His coming closer. Just run, RUN CHEZZ!
"Cheezy please come back! Help me!"
Chezz, just run a little longer I will be there soon just please keep running Chezz, please just survive for me. Please chezz run! NO! Fight Chezz! Don't let him touch you! Get away Chezz, please just run. No... no... NO!
I woke up in a hard sweat, I sat up from my hammock and crawled out of the shelter my front paws touching the ground first causing small dust particles to spread in the air. My paws made light pitter patters against the ground as I made my way to the lake, I always went there it was just something about that place that drew me towards it. As I looked up to the sky I saw the sun rising as it's gentle rays touched the night sky bringing light to the earth. I smiled at the sun as it slowly came from behind the trees highlighting water drops on the lillypads and bringing colour to the once dark and threatening trees. I played around with the leaves beside me, my tail brushed against them calming me from my nightmare, I didn't even want to think about it. I was very distressed about my sisters death but when I was so depressed about Polygone I made everyone else sad as well and I couldn't stand to do that again. I looked down at the leaves, so many colours and they were ending their life here. It made me smile the fact that they were going to just grow back in the spring and live on in the endless circle of life. As I watched the leaves one skidded towards me but when I looked up
"Hey Genius" Polygone chuckled as he sat by me
"Hey Poly" I moaned
"Oh" he said sounding shocked "We're back to Poly now?"
I sighed and looked at his eyes seeing my face reflect through them, I smiled
"Beginner's mistake" I mumbled
"What are you beginning?" he asked tilting his head to the side
"Staying away from you" I said having my tail whip around in the water sending ripples down the lake
he took my paw and put it in his hand looking deep into my eyes
"Don't tell me your gonna propose" I said, knowing Polygone anything was possible
he chuckled
"No I just wanted to say that maybe you don't need to stay away from me"
I took my paw out of his
"I used to think that too" I responded looking down
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I heard a piercing shriek run through the air and I instantly ran back to the camp, I recognized that scream from anywhere it was Zahile. When I got back everyone was running around the camp running away from some sort of... mouse?
"HELP ME!" Zahile said running away
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" I screamed as Confuse climbed up a tree
"I HAVE NO IDEA BUT IT'S TRYING TO EAT US!" Confuse screamed
the strange mouse started to claw at the tree when Loner walked up to the camp
"OMG" she said
"HELP?" Confuse said
"Hi!" Loner said happily as the mouse looked over to her turning from beast to mouse
"Oh hi Loner!" the mouse said walking over to Loner as they embraced as old friends
"What the fu-" Poly began
"This is my old friend Omailard!" Loner said smiling
"Sorry that I scared you" she said in a spanish accent "Not much to eat out here, I do not favour wood... sometimes I have to... well eat banished mice"
"WHAT?" Ugo screamed "Your cannabalistic? That's so wrong"
"Is zit wrong to survive?" she asked "Zey would die anyways correct? I just make sure that their death is more... well merciful"
"Why don't you eat them when they are dead so that they can live longer then?" Ugo asked
"Zis is not tasty when they are cold and dead" she responded "I was trying to eat you guys but Loner, when I first met her she put up a good fight so I decided to not make her my meal"
"Yeah!" Loner said putting up her hands in a fist position "I put up a fight"
Confuse slowly made his way down the tree while Omai smelled the air
"Do I smell cheese?" she asked "I haven't had that for years"
she started sniffing around moving around on the ground like a snake about to pounce on her innocent prey. She pounced on the bag stuffing her face with cheese
"THAT'S OUR FOOD" I said pouncing on her wrestling it out of her hands and stuffing it back in the bag slamming her head with the bag (which was stuffed with unidentified objects)
Omai and I both fell on the ground laughing. I brought her over to the fire and sat her down, we all started talking (by all I mean girls) around the fire but as I looked up I saw Polygone looking at me, the fire reflecting in his clear eyes. As I looked up at him he looked down to the floor and flashed a smile my way sending electric shocks down through my cheeks making them turn bright red.

Lonermouse
"It's wrong you know" I said to Omailard as she scattered pass me
"What is zis wrong you tell me about?" she asked in her brilliant French accent
"You know what I'm talking about!" I screamed "And how come you haven't aged!"
she moved her head to the side and put her head down as she walked back and forth doing a little jig
"There are some things that we cannot mention" Omai responded "But I will share my secret with you old friend"
I leaned in closer to her as she ushered me in as if this was an authorities secret or something, I did as I was told when she whispered
"amour"
I scanned my basic knowledge of French language... that meant love. I asked her what she meant and she burst out laughing. She must've thought of me funny however I would never figure out why.
"Really friend" she laughed "You think I have no feeling!"
"No I never said that" I lied
"Yes! Yes you do!" she cried in laughter "drole!"
It meant funny, I pouted at her
"This wilderness is a funny place leune" she said calming down "And you will find that it is the things in your heart where you will find the answer"
she started to walk away from me
"What!" I said "You can't possibly be leaving us, we need you to help us to survive"
"Force est livre avec l'indépendance" she said "Strength comes with independence"
she walked away into the darkness and left me by myself in the woods, would that be enough to keep us alive? The mere sense of love? If so I had enough to last a lifetime, Confuse and I were soul mates and I knew that nothing was going to change us but a feeling wasn't going to sustain us and if this was true how much time did Cheezy have left? I see Polygone flirt, his a real go getter that one, he knows what he wants and it happens to be her. From the short time I have known Cheezy she was strong, wise and pure. Someone like Polygone didn't deserve that but for some reason she believed he did. She saw me as some sort of a mentor thinking that I'm better than her, I was only a couple months older than her and the only difference is that I know what I want. Cheezy was a poor confused soul always expected to be someone she didn't want to be and now that she is free she is like a lost little puppy. Zahu on the other hand, she's a strong girl no doubt she has her mind set on something, it's called survival and she knows that we might not have much time and is making the most of it, her Ugo is definitely... something. I've seen Nami give him a few 'looks' if you know what I mean as I walked back to the camp everyone seemed sad. Ugo refused to speak to anyone claiming that it was because of the terrible thing that he did, Confuse was so protective recently thinking that everyone was mad at him, that everyone was accusing him. It seemed as if the only normal mouse boy was Polygone, he was probably too distracted by Cheezy's presence. The thought of it made me laugh, they all looked at me as if I was mad. But maybe I was and the funny thing is I don't care.

Polygone - Writing now
PLEASE PLAY SONG 1 FOR ALL OF US
We all decided to sleep on the floor tonight, the beds were getting too rickety and we were trying to get used to the fact of... 'roughing' it. We were expecting an attack soon and we should start getting ready for it now incase we don't have time or the luxury to make a sort of bed. Zahile was running a fever, nothing severe but enough for her to be freezing. Cheezy not knowing anything else but to help her friend out gave her the blanket. Cheezy lay on the floor shivering from the cold, I rolled over so I was right next to her and wrapped her in my arms sharing my blanket with her, she was stiff for a couple seconds but she relaxed herself and I used my arm to create a pillow for her, I knew she was awake. I could feel her warmth, I could also feel her curious little fingers playing around with the hair on my arms. She was concentrating, I could feel that as well. It wasn't until she turned around and gazed at me curiously for quite some time I started to feel uncomfortable, to relax her gaze I smiled at her, her eyes then softened and we just stared at each other, I had no idea what she was thinking but I knew what I was thinking. I stared into her deep brown eyes as they covered me in a blanket blocking out the rest of the world. I don't know why I was so hopeful, what she would see in me. As I stared at her and she smiled I remembered a single moment from when we were kids. I loved singing back then, I used to sing to her all the time when one day all hell broke loose. No-one spoke of it as it was forbidden, but this was the woods. I wasn't afraid.
"Polypoly!" she squealed "Polypoly come help me!"
I ran over to her side wrapping my arms around her as she buried her face in my small shoulder, I tried to be strong, strong for her.
"Oh polypoly it's terrible!" she squeaked "Why are they fighting like this?"
"I don't know" I lied, I knew EXACTLY why
some people had rebelled and Mum was doing everything in her power to make sure they weren't successful, I was only 7 or 6 years old and I already knew all the information about the authorities.
"Oh polypoly I'm so scared!" she cried burying herself deeper into my shoulder
"Don't worry" I said calmly "I'll never let you go, just don't look out that window"
"Ok" she said starting to cry "But why?"
"Fire" was all I could say as I looked out as bullets flew across the battlefield "Just fire"
"Sing to me Polypoly" she pleaded "Oh please sing to me"
"Sing to you now?" I asked "I thought you only wanted me to sing happy songs to you, not the sad one's I sung once"
"Why can't you sing the happy songs?" she asked staring at me
"Because I'm not happy" I answered quite straightly
"But I am" she responded "I'm happy that my family is safe and that you are safe Polypoly"
"Fine" I said "I'll sing to you, I'll sing you a lullaby"
The words lullaby stuck in my head as I started to hum the same song I sang to her on that day, she obviously recognised it as she hummed along in some parts, I stopped singing.
"Oh please don't stop" she pleaded in the same way she did that day, all of a sudden we were 6 again "You have a beautiful voice Poly"
I realised my nickname being used again and started to hum to her again, she smiled in approval as I hummed softer as she slowly dozed off. I watched her sleep for quite some time as she started to roll around her forehead starting to drip I gave her a hard shake waking her up from whatever monstrosity conjured itself up in her head.
"What happened?" I whispered to her trying to sound comforting
"I-i-I... lost you" she whispered back "It was the killer"
at the mention of the killer everything started being very real. A little too real, I remembered that I could lose her at any second, it would only take one swipe at the heart, but I would do everything I could to stop it. At whatever cost.

The Killer
It had to be done. It pained me to say it but it really had to be done. I had to prove my loyalty, I had to kill the one's I loved. I guess I didn't really have a choice did I? I had been watching them for quite awhile now, they seem at ease. It would be a good time to strike now but I couldn't. I needed that needle, maybe I can use Shabiti, Chezz and Ravin as bait. Or something along the line's of that... but either way. I needed that needle. I sat here in the tent I looked over at Cheezybite, she was much more pretty when she slept, I should know by now. But wait, I had to keep control. No. Don't do this too yourself... your better than this. Just breathe, yes. Deep breaths like that, your doing great. Zahile, Loner, Ugo, Confuse, Lion, Cheezy, Polygone. All of you are my great friends but you shall now all be destroyed, especially you Polygone, you must pay for your actions. How dare you be so disloyal to your family? They had kept you alive after all, you banished your friends and then came to join them in exile? How you will forever confuse me. Now where did she keep that needle? Damnit! I wasn't there when she gave it to Chezz and when I came to steal it Chezz had it well hidden, it was probably somewhere only Cheezy would know... aha! The bag! But where is the bag? Oh. There it is, around Cheezy's neck. How come I didn't see this before? I should slit her throat right now, right here. But I might be able to use her to my advantage and I might just maybe be able to win her over, but it will be hard. Polygone hasn't done a very good job throughout this entire time and HIS intentions were good, gosh. But why was he so scared? So scared of me? When he knew me all too well. But sometimes memory disappoints? Isn't that right Cheezy? I walked up to her holding her cheek
"I doubt you remember me at all"
I let go of her cheek wiping it on my own fur. I stood up again, I would have to hide in the mist, I scampered out of reality back into the dreamworld where no-one would find me.

Sorry for the shortness but from this TRY to guess who it is

Confusedone
What's the point? I mean really what is the point? What is the point of living? What is the point of loving Loner? Every single day we just get closer to dying, if we don't die at the hands of the killer we'll die of old age, or maybe hunger? The possibilities are endless, we were almost eaten by a cannibal for goodness sake! Why should we even bother, I know I would probably be dead in a couple weeks. I wouldn't let anything happen to Loner, she can take care of herself but I will be there to protect her, I promise you this. I heard some rustling around in the tent, someone else was awake.
"Hello?" I whispered "Who's awake"
"It's me" the voice responded
"That doesn't give me too much to go on" I responded sarcastically
The voice laughed, mocking me even
"Ok Lion if that's you, it's not funny" I said feeling scared now
"Oh, I'm not Lion" the voice answered
As I turned around I saw a knife come out of the darkness shining around, I saw Loner's reflection in the knife
"Ok that's not funny" I said moving closer to Loner
"Who said I was trying to be funny?" the voice responded
I saw the mouse raise his arm and aim it at Loner throwing it, I jumped across her making myself a barrier between them screaming out her name.
"LONER!"
as the knife wedged through my stomache I heard a tough squelching sound, the killer started to laugh, I just managed to open my eyes as I saw the maniac looking eyes that killed me.

Cheezybite
I woke up from a nightmare, I was sweating. I had been having alot of these recently, I looked around quickly my eyes darting everywhere like swift hummingbirds. Yup. Everyone was ok, I breathed in and out slowly and I moved closer to Polygone, poor thing. He looked so shocked when we found Confusedone, speaking of Confuse... I got up trying not to wake Polygone as I made my way over to Confuse, I looked at his wounds. They had stopped bleeding and looked fine, I felt his forehead as I smiled. His normal temperature was back and the colour was returning to his nose, Loner would be excited to see this. As I was on my out to her I found her standing at the doorway
"His getting better" I whispered "I'm going to go take a walk would you keep an eye on Confuse for me?"
she nodded as she walked in heading towards Confuse as she knelt down beside him and gave him that same special smile I used to give Polygone. As I walked out I couldn't help but think about him, could things really be the same? Suddenly a sweet tinkling noise touched my ear, the fortune teller.
"What is it?" I asked as the tinkling noise continued "Any news Nammi?"
"Oh dear" she cooed in her high pitched voice "This is not very good, not very good at all"
"What is it?" I asked with more urgency in my voice
"Danger" she answered "Extreme danger"
"From who?" I practically pleaded "Who is the killer?"
"Oh I think you know who" she answered flying up into the air and spinning around
it was true what she was saying, I did know who it was, I could tell. But I couldn't tell anybody... especially Polygone. He would go crazy... but I couldn't bear having to kill this mouse, Zahu and Confuse would find it hard too. But it would be hardest for Polygone, poor thing. I then heard a soft crying noise as Nammi flittered to the ground
"What did you see?" I asked
"Oh you will see in dear time" Nammi said
"WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME" I screamed grabbing her by the shoulders as she dissapeared and reappeared somewhere else
"You just have to take my word for it" she giggled "Your stuck in a fortune teller's world now"
Is that what we were? Stuck? Again? No it couldn't be, I would make sure to defeat this killer without anyone getting hurt, I just wouldn't let this killer get hurt what's even worse? I can't tell anyone about it, I sat down where I was. I could see the lake but I didn't have the mental strength to walk that far I just sat there thinking when I heard a piercing shriek from the shelter

Zahile
"What the fudge are you doing?" I screamed as a masked figure came closer to me a knife in his hand "Stay away from me!"
The masked figure mumbled in an obviously put-on voice "I'm carrying out a job"
"What buisness do you have with us?" Ugo asked protectively wrapping his arms around me
"Just give me that needle and it will all be done quickly" the killer responded his knife close to Ugo's throat, I fumbled around for something to protect my self with but I was unarmed and completely defenseless
Lonermouse snarled at the killer her teeth probably sharper than his knife, she hissed exuding her power and strength but all of a sudden everything was quiet as Cheezybite walked in
"Guys I thought I heard --- AH WHAT THE--" Cheezy screamed frantically looking around "WHERE'S POLYGONE"
the killer laughed, it was the kind of laugh that made my stomache churn as you just knew that nothing good could ever come out at this, his laugh soon turned into a full out smile
"His not with us any more"
"YOU MONSTER" Cheezy screamed running towards the killer the needle in her hands aiming for his neck, but when she was just about to take the last stab the killer caught her wrist as he held it. All of a sudden she went from completely in charge to completely helpless as the needle slipped from her hand down to the floor, she wasn't dead. Just in shock. I quickly ran towards the needle as I swiped it off the ground grabbing the plastic bag that Cheezy ripped open, as the killer fought against Cheezy - who was back to her normal self - I tied it up and put it in my mouth as I scampered out and everyone else followed me out, including the killer whose knife seemed to split into 10 more, I got down on all fours and sprinted through what seemed like an endless forest. I swiftly ran managing to avoid tree's, all the other mice were pretty close to me as I kept running, I smelt the killer's ruthless scent behind me which proded me to run even faster. As I ran I felt a sharp object pierce my left leg. I sharply breathed in a breath of air as I stretched out my legs as if I was trying to take another bound forward. I felt blood rush down my leg as my vision became slightly blurry but I had to keep running, I just had to. Just another bound. I managed to lunge forward but as I did I bashed into a tree taking some fur of my right side. Sweat dripped down my forehead and shattered as they came in contact with the ground like small glass balls but it wasn't long until I too joined them on the floor the needle finally dropping out of my mouth, as I struggled to keep my eyes open I saw the needle being picked up and ran off, I looked to my leg, nothing serious but the smell of blood sickened me as I blacked out.
------
Ugomonn
As I held the needle tightly in my mouth I kept running, Zahile was out in the forest all by herself. Dead? I'm not sure but I know I had to keep running and somehow kill this killer. But for the time being I had to keep it out of his reach. I stopped dead in my tracks, I was the fastest mouse and had quite a headstart, I took the needle out of the bag and jumped up into a tree the needle poised, I hope that they would keep running but they didn't, they stopped and all jumped into tree's as well as the killer ran looking around, I looked over to them as I nodded and slowly jumped down from the tree aiming the needle at the killer but my reflexes were slower and a knife caught my arm and I slowly fell to the ground throwing the needle as high in the air as I could, I saw Lion catch it as I smiled and fell to the ground my ear giving a scary crack as it touched the ground. I looked around, I knew I wasn't going to die but if I did I would be happy and content with what I had, if Zahile was dead I wish I could join her but she wasn't, I wouldn't believe that and you know what? I wasn't either.

Lion Why was I running? I mean really? Why was I fighting to stay alive, who was I trying to stay alive for? I was sure not staying alive for myself, Confuse? Maybe. But everyone knew it, I knew that I had no reason to be alive, for awhile my reason to stay alive was Confuse, then I met Ravin. But she's gone, I should really take this needle and kill myself. The sun shone through the leaves catching my eye every now and then. I looked around, there wasn't many of us left. This was probably the authorities plan all along, kill us off one by one. Just keep running Lion, just keep running.

It must've been at least 30 minutes since I got the needle and I was still running, I hadn't figured out where I was going, just keep running Lion and everything should work out, the good people always win right? But who were actually the good guys? We shouldn't be calling this killer a killer should we? It's just a normal mouse listening to some other mice, maybe we were the bad mice. Were we the bad mice? No. I just can't afford to think like that, we were the good mice, I'm sure of it. Or am I? Either way I wouldn't say anything, if I lived through this I would look for Ravin, she wasn't dead. I would be able to tell if she was dead, I'm sure I would. Just you know what? Why am I running? But if I was to stop I don't think I would be able to win, I'm not strong enough. But we should play a bit of piggy in the middle right?
"LONER!" I screamed "CATCH"
I threw the needle (in it's bag) at Loner landing right in her paw as she lunged forwaard jumping up into a tree twirling around it and then swinging off doing 3 backflips landing perfectly but then the killer tackled her to the ground.
------------------------
Lonermouse
"AWH CRAP" I screamed as the killer landed on my back and I heard one of my ribs crack and my face hit the ground hard, but I pushed him off jumping too my feet clutching my chest as I threw the needle over to Cheezy who leaped up into the air.
I watched as the killer ran towards the needle, this single moment could determine the rest of our lives. Cheezy saw the killer and opened her eyes even wider as she went for the needle. But, he was quicker. The killer grasped the needle in his hand as Cheezy lay on the ground, she looked like she had completely given up on herself. As the killer raised the needle up in the air a knife flew through the air delivering a frightening blow to the killers paw which slowly dropped off onto the ground, blood spraying everywhere. The needle fell with it as the killer clutched his arm screaming with agony.
"What the fuuu"
but a question crossed my mind. Who threw the knife? But then I heard familier laughter and turned around to see Chezz and Shabiti laughing at the killer and Ravin who was holding another couple knives in her hand smiling. A big smile grew across my face, I looked back over to Cheezy who hadn't noticed anything yet as she scrambled around in the blood finally finding the needle and running away, I started feeling dizzy my head turning as I saw Cheezybite run off with the needle, bloody but still in her hand. I smiled as I saw her run off and blacked out.
------------------------

Cheezybite chapter next!

NOTE- All italics are flashbacks and I'm just changing the COMPLETE storyline and say we find out all of our future stuff at 16 ok? Yes? Good? Sorry for the big storyline change I just really need to add something in and I thought 11 was a weird age for it. All the things said in here aren't necessarily true. Lion never tried to commit suicide, Confuse is not a player, Polygone and I aren't in love or anything. Just a note since this is just a story

Cheezybite
I ran frantically through the woods, this could be the last moments of my life and I was going to make them count, I would remember the rest of my family, my adopted family. First I would pay tribute to Lion.

I met Lion when I was quite young, it was just proclaimed that Confuse, Zahu, Poly and I were going to be best friends. Our parents let us go to Confuse's house to have a play date or whatever we called it at the time. I remember seeing him for the first time and not giving much notice to it. I remembered exactly how our encounter went...
"Hey Mister!" I screamed as I made my way over to him "You look sad"
"And?" he asked
"I demand to know why" I pouted
"Let's just say I don't think I should be here anymore"
he then walked off, I paid no attention to it at the time, all I saw was a boy taken his belt off. I thought he was just full and dismissed any thought of him for the rest of the day. We played around, had fun. I had started to like Confuse and Zahu straight away, they were very pleasant mice who were always happy
"Truth or dare Zahile?" I asked
"Truth" she proclaimed "I always end up eating stuff from bins when I pick dare"
"Who do you like?" Confuse questioned mischievously "And I don't mean LIKE I mean really like-like!"
"Pft" Poly scowled "This should be interesting"
At that moment I remember screaming, lots of it coming from outside. We then heard a WEEWOOWEEWOOO sound which made us want to see what was happening. We all ran inside to see a big bussy thing with blue and red lights on the top. There were so many adult mice I could barely see what was happening so I had to jump around but when I looked through the crowd all I saw was a lifeless Lionheart being carried into the big van, I wondered what had happened but once again took no notice of it as my attention was drawn elsewhere as I saw Confuse crying in the corner, he didn't speak to us for weeks until Lion was finally proclaimed alive. Ever since then I hadn't had that much to do with Lion, I felt guilty when I was older, when I finally understood what had happened. I should've warned somebody, told somebody. But what could I have done? I was 5 years old and I didn't even know what an ambulance was. Later on down the track I asked Lion why he was trying to commit suicide but all he answered was
"Empty"
that single word was stuck in my head for years, I never truly understood what it meant until a couple weeks ago when I realised that 'empty' was the word to describe almost everything.

Zahu and I have a good history together, best friends forever, biffles, BFF's, whatever you want to call it we were (and still are) as close as close can be
"Tell me the truth Zahu" I pushed "Who do you like?"
"I... don't want to answer that question" she responded "How about I do a dare!"
"No. You didn't answer 5 years ago so you will now" I pushed
"Fine but you can't tell ANYBODY"
we told each other everything, about ourselves
"It's Ugo" she whispered her cheeks going bright red
"O.M.G" I stuttered
"Just shut up will you"
we told each other about anything really
"Cheezy I have some bad news"
we told each other about secrets that we knew that one another would keep
"What is it?" I asked
we told each other things that we knew would be hard to process
"I saw Polygone... do something" she mumbled
but no matter how hard it was
"He mighta sorta... been making out with Ravin in the P.E shed"
we were there for each other through all the hard times
"I just can't believe he would do this Zahu" I wept "I mean... after what happened yesterday?"
and we are still here for each other now, no matter how hard it was, or is, we are there. For once the authorities ACTUALLY got something right.

Confusedone, confusedone. Well... he was quite a mouse I must admit. Never really being able to find 'the one' he skipped from mouse to mouse. Loner didn't know of these... ventures though and Confuse had been feeling guilty for ages. At the time he didn't realise what he was doing, breaking hearts like that. But now he knows, his ashamed and he knows that Loner will be too. It seems that everything we say triggers his instant reaction to go
"I didn't do anything! It's THEIR fault"
which is sort of true, everyone in that school knew about Confuse those mouse girls were just idiots for falling for the classic
"Oh hey, you look st-uh-ning"
I remember watching him, scoffing in the background.
"Oh hey Hieuy, you look st-uh-ning"
"Oh aren't you just the cutest" Hieuy responded
"Hah! Cute my butt!" I scoffed
"Shut up Cheezy" he whispered
"Yeah shut up" she snapped
"So... you, me, Friday night?" he asked smoothly "We can go to the beach..."
"Awww that is as romantic as..." she began
"As a dung beetle" I mumbled
"As a rose on a winters day" she finished "Of course I will go!"
"go along with your stupid plan..." I mumbled
I don't know why, but it worked with everyone so when he met Loner I was very surprised he didn't pull out 'the moves' or anything, but either way something worked in the end. Conf was always a cheery person being upset by hardly anything. I used to have this MASSIVE crush on Confusedone, I don't know. Something about boys with green eyes. But of course this was before I finally discovered who Polygone really was.

Ravin used to be like super goth mouse, for a while she dyed all of her fur black, apart from one tuft of fur on her cheek. I met her when I attended Zahu's mums funeral. I had seen Ravin before, she actually looked quite nice, I so adored her long blonde hair, pale brown fur and her radiant blue eyes. Zahu was always boasting about her
"MY big sister get's straight A's in ALL her classes!" Zahu announced
"WELL my big brother... uhhh..." Confuse muttered
"While you struggle to think of something MY big sister has all the boys after her" Zahu proclaimed
"WELL my big brother has all the girls chase after him too!" Confuse screamed
"Oh really?" Zahu scoffed "Is this when he volunteers at the old people centre"
"Well... yeah" Confuse admitted
Zahu raised her eyebrow
"Fine... they don't chase him. They scream at him that their tea is cold"
it wasn't until their mum died when Ravin started going down the gurgler. She put in red contacts, dyed her hair black, her fur black and started worshiping weird gods every night. Whenever I went for a sleepover at Zahu's I always heard weird noises in the background. She never stepped outside as 'the light burned her soul' so she never met Lion until the plan was being hatched BUT I realised she wiped all her goth makeup off and slowly started changing back to normal when she met him, she still has that little white tuft of fur on her cheek though. I swear I heard her back there, I swore I saw Shabiti and heard Chezz's laugh. But I guess now I'll never know.

How I met Polygone? Oh I took no notice to the sour looking kid who always sat in the back, even though we had to be friends he never showed any signs of happiness. I always saw him staring at me though, I thought it was creepy and tried to stay away from him. Apart from one day when I was reading 'The Cheese Games' under a big tree after school.
"Mind if I sit here?" he asked in a voice I didn't recognise
"Sure" I responded gesturing for him to sit next to me
"I'm Polygone" he said holding his paw out to me
"I know" I answered
"No you don't" he said "You don't KNOW Polygone"
"Fine" I mumbled "I'll play along, I'm Cheezybite"
I remember him laughing at me as he shook my hand, I didn't know how long we were there but I knew that it was for awhile as by the time I became aware of my surroundings It was very, very late at night.
"I should probably be getting home" I said standing up
"Oh come on" he laughed "We're 14, stay a little while longer"
"No'' I answered sitting down peering right at his glasses "You know what? I've never seen you with your glasses off"
"I don't want you to" he answered bluntly
"Well... I'll stay for longer IF you show me your eyes" I responded smirking
"Fine" he answered "But you need to take them off for me"
"Fine" I answered mimicking his tone as I slid closer to him slowly taking his glasses off revealing, what seemed like green emeralds. For a long moment we just stared into each others eyes as he slowly moved in and kissed me.
That night I skipped home and rang Zahu up telling her everything about it and how he was SUCH a great person. The next day he acted as if nothing happening, I didn't want to question it so I played along. But when he kissed Ravin a little bit of me broke but I acted as if I was alright because what else was I supposed to do? However I so loved to see him paint and stitch, he always drew paintings of far off places for me, what's even better is he made these little mice dolls which looked so realistic. One of them was called Dinah, she was my secrets doll. I told her everything, just like what I did to Zahu. But my room was covered with his paintings, he drew of such mystical things like the ocean and far off lands that no body would ever dare to venture. He especially loved drawing a planet he called Earth, he said that his mother had travelled there before to meet with other superior mice. On sunny afternoons we would sit under that tree by school and I would just lie there making daisy chains while he either painted me or stitched a doll. A long time ago he made one for me of Chezz, it was so lovely I gave it to chezz but of course within a week or so she lost it. But that afternoon was one of our lasts before we entered room Ducre. I remember lying there just threading the daises through one by one as he slowly painted the artistic lines that shaped my face and mixed the tone of brown that created my eyes. When he finished we just lay there, this is when I realised I loved him. I was so outraged in room ducre because I knew he didn't share the same feelings for me, he never had probably even CONSIDERED loving me until the day I told him.

I still had that doll and all the paintings he made for me, as I ran I slipped the needle in it's pouch and held onto it with my mouth as I ran through the forest hoping that I would be ok. But then I felt as if I was being pulled backwards, and I was. I was flung into the air and back onto the ground by the killer as I landed the ground I didn't allow myself to feel the pain, instead I swiped my leg tripping up the killer as I tried to run forward but he grabbed my leg and held me by it smiling, I swinger forward and bit his snout as I turned forward into a backflip and ran off. Those lessons with Loner were really paying off. I started to run in bounds, but the killer caught up with me, jumping over me and ripping the needle out of my mouth opening the pouch as it slid into his hand, I panicked, I had to get it back, it was our only chance of defeating this killer, but maybe Nammi was lying. I quickly ran past him swiping his belt of knives and threw one at his head as it flew threw the air and I jumped up into a tree it plinked against his head. He aimed the needle at me and threw it as I lunged down from the tree landing on the ground effectively breaking my leg
"OWWW" I howled
as the killer looked at me, his mask on his face he retrieved the needle and put his foot on my stomach as he aimed the needle at my head when I heard a familiar voice
"Don't do it" Polygone winced "I can't do it"
the killer then took off his mask and revealed his face, the killer was my Polygone.

Polygone
As I raised my arm in the air I stopped myself, I hurt so many people today. How many lives did I take today? No- wait. How many of my FRIENDS of my BEST FRIENDS are dead?
Don't fight it Polygone, why are you so afraid? the voices inside of my called out trying to wrap their icy fingers around me.
No I struggled my forehead dripping with sweat I won't hurt her, not her
Come on it whispered One final job and your the head authority
I watched her trying to stand up, she was completely helpless and wish one swipe of the wrist she would be gone. I aimed the needle at my target and I still couldn't do it.
Come on it cooed One little swipe and you've ended it all, come on Polygone
"No" I screamed, Cheezy had laid down on the ground now, the voice was right, one swipe
"You can do it Poly" she whispered "Please, just end it all"
"I can't" I breathed "I can't do it"
"Please Poly" she begged "Please"
Come on it shouted Do it
"I don't want too" I pleaded "Please just leave me"
Don't be so scared of yourself it screeched Embrace it, come on you killed the others
"That doesn't mean I want to kill her" I whispered
JUST KILL HER it screamed
"I won't do this Cheezy, I won't kill you" I said "Even if it means ending myself"
I raised the needle at my heart and jabbed it into... wait what?

Polygone
"I can't" I breathed "I can't do it"
"Please Poly" she begged "Please"
Come on it shouted Do it
JUST KILL HER it screamed

Chapter 1 - Cheezybite
"Stuck again" Poly breathed chuckling to himself "After all of this you would think we were free"
"Poly..." I began
"No" he interrupted "Don't ruin this, just live in the moment while we can, because maybe we won't have another chance"
I moved away from him, after all of this I still couldn't do it, I couldn't love him again. Better to have love then lost then no love at all? Turned out mousespear was wrong.
"That was..." I began "Too close, just too close"
"But fate decided otherwise" he pushed "After all of that you think you would be able to give up your own insecurities"
"Polygone" I said firmly "I promise you that I will not love anyone else, not until it's over"
"What's over?" he asked "Just then our lives were almost over"
"EXACTLY!" I screamed "If I died you would be depressed, if you died I would be depressed. I'm sorry Polygone but I cannot love you"
there was silence, he said nothing but his face said much, much more. Sorrow, pain, regret. I looked away from him back to the ground
"We have no time for this" I muttered "We need to get everyone else"
"Yeah" he said
"Which way do we go?"
silence. The utmost horrible thing ever.
"How about we go left?" I asked
"Yeah" he said
"Yeah?" I asked "I mean really"
"Yeah" he answered "I might as well start practicing now"
"You do just that" I answered "You do just that"
I allowed myself to glide through the trees gracefully, from the snapping of twigs behind me I could guess that Poly was quite as coordinated as I hoped. I stopped every now and then admiring the flowers peering down and plucking one from the grass. I breathed in it's aroma, as sweet as a summer's day. As I played around with it in my hands Poly took it and examined it. I stared at him blankly, he smiled and put it in my hair and walked off again.
"Thankyou" I mouthed as I continued on
as we went through the woods I danced around the trees, how I enjoyed wildlife. From behind me I could see Polygone smiling at me but when my eyes met his, he turned his smile into a scowl. As I heard a faint trickling I followed it, as I got closer and closer I could swear I heard singing. I flew through the woods Poly close on my heels as I came to a beautiful lake blossoming with flowers. I saw 3 fairies dancing around lightly touching the water.
"Look!" one cried "Mice!"
"Oh my!" one smiled gliding towards us "Aren't they funny?"
"They look like us!" one squealed "I never expected that!"
"You're... mice?" I said looking at them, they looked like general brown mice but with wings on their backs
"Why yes!" one exclaimed "BUT we have wings"
"I can see that" I answered
"Whose your friend?" another one giggled "His cute"
"Mimzy" one hushed "Sorry she is not used to being around... normal mice"
"Oh shut up Ayvuh!" Mimzy giggled "I can say what I want to say! His cute!"
"They're interesting" whispered one flying around my head
"Don't be so rude Dete!" ordered Ayvuh "Introduce yourselves!"
"Oh of course!" Dete exclaimed "I am Transfordete! You can call me trans, dete, I don't really mind! I have special water powers!"
"Water powers?" I asked
"Oh yes!" she squealed "Very powerful one's at that!"
"I'm Ayvuh" Ayvuh smiled "I'm telekinetic I can read minds and move things with my mind as well"
"And I'm Mimzechu!" Mimzechu exclaimed "Feel free to call me Mimzy! I have moonlight powers! If you wait a little while you might see our mother, Nammi, she's a fortune teller, she's been gone awhile"
"And she'll be gone a lot longer" Poly said finally talking "She's dead"
Mimzy did a pouty face but then smiled again
"Well don't yooouuuu worry dear! Being blunt is good" Mimzy said smiling "Now what's your name sweetheart?"
she poked me with her finger, obviously she didn't like me very much.
"I'm Cheezybite" I said imitating her voice "Feel free to call me Cheezy, I'm a normal mouse"
"Cheezybite?" Ayvuh asked
"Yes" I answered straightly "That's my name"
"Hmmm" Ayvuh said, she was reading my mind, scanning back through my history or something, I could tell. She gave me a smile and looked away.
"So what's your name handsome?" Mimzy asked flying over to Polygone who blushed slightly, my face went red. Was I jealous? No. Don't get attached.
"Polygone" he answered "Just a brown mouse too"
"Noooooooo" Dete called "No-one is JUST a brown mouse, everyone has a story how about you tell us yours"
"That's easy" Poly said "I was born and now I'm living a living hell"
"Uhh" Mimzy began "Aren't you funny! Now how about your.... girlfriend"
"I'm not his girlfriend" I answered as Mimzy's face lit up "We're... friends"
"Well how about your story"
"Not much to tell" I said "Found on a porch, raised, now somehow due to my own problems I'm here, with you"
"Well let me tell you our story but please, get cleaned up" Ayvuh smiled, I decided I liked her the most.
-----------
Ayvuh gave me a beautiful dress to wear. They said it used to be their sisters, she had the powers of the earth and everything in it. Apparently she cared for plants. Transfordete changed into something she said she found more comfortable. It was a beautiful long blue dress that seemed silly to travel in, she said it enhanced her water powers. Mimzy wore a dress that I so admired, Polygone kept looking over at her. I saw Mimzy always giggling around him, I don't know why but it made me very, very mad. Ayvuh just wore a red dress, nothing special but she said it had some sort of significance, I believed her. I decided to dip my feet in the water
---------
Poly was curious about powers to Mimzy decided to show him, Ayvuh told me she would explain later but Mimzy seemed pretty excited. I decided to dip my feet in the water, as I sat down on the soft mud my white dress didn't get one stain, magic? Probably but as the water lapped at my feet I smiled, it was nice. I looked up seeing Mimzy perform tricks as Poly watched her completely mezmorized, I scowled. She seemed to be moving closer to him, she spun around and around moon beams shooting from her hands until she was right next to him. Her chest was against his as she smiled and he bent down and kissed her.

Polygone
What did I just do? I mean seriously. I am a horrible person. Why did I kiss her? We just met... UGH I'm such a bad mouse. You love Cheezy Polygone, you love Cheezy. But what is the use loving someone when you have no chance at having a future? She seems pretty set on that idea but I feel so useless, so confused. How else am I supposed to feel? What else am I supposed to do? Mimzy reminds me so much of Cheezy, apart from her blonde hair they are quite the same. Cheezy used to smile at me the way Mimzy does, with joy and love. She still does sometimes, she's reluctant to admit it but I know she does. No-one can know about the kiss, not Cheezy not anybody
"HELLO SUNSHINE" Mimzy screamed pushing me down to the ground "HOW ARE YOU?!?! hehehe"
"Look Mimzy no-one can know" I whispered "About the kiss"
"But why" she pouted
"It was an in the moment thing, with all of the moonbeams and things..." I mumbled "No-one can know, especially Cheezy"
"She's your friend though" she cried
"Maybe, but to me she's much more than that" I answered
"Oh pish posh" she answered
"Aren't we going?" Cheezybite said gritting through her teeth "Don't want to get distracted do we?"
"Absolutely not!" Mimzy answered smiling "Let's go! First we might have to give Polypoly some time to recover"
Cheezybite gave Mimzy a sour look and walked away, she was dressed differently, I smiled as she walked away
"You look beautiful" I smiled as she stopped, she looked backwards and then walked away again.
I frowned, did she see the kiss? But no, I shouldn't think like that.
"What's wrong?" I asked running up to her
"Don't pretend you don't know" she mumbled continuing walking, I could hear the soft flutter of wings behind us
"What are you even talking about?" I persisted
"How could you not know!?" she screamed stopping, the flitter of wings stopped
"Know what" I asked
"Well you were the one that initiated it" she said
"INITIATED WHAT" I screamed
"Let's just say I was right" she mumbled "It's not safe to get to close to you"
"Well what I said still stands" I answered "You look beautiful"
"Thankyou" she answered
but I wasn't lying, I was telling the truth. Her tail had flowering vines wrapped around it in a pattern that went clockwise. Her dress had straightened now and fitted her well, her brown fur had been brushed out and looked lovely, her dark brown hair fell loosely by her waist and the flower that I gave her still was tucked in her hair, I smiled brushing her hair back, her ears drooped, she was sad and I knew it but I didn't care when she put it back in place and walked off, I smiled and walked behind her. I knew Mimzy was probably furious but I didn't care, what was there to care about? I then heard a giant moan and ran towards it.

Lonermouse
Ungh, my head. Will this hell ever end?
"Ugh" I groaned "My head"
"STOP WHINING YOU BIG BABY" Chezz screamed, I felt something against my face but I was so numb I didn't react
"Be caring Chezz" Ravin cooed as she sat down next to me
"Would you care to tell me what happened?" I moaned "We all thought you were dead"
"Let's just say that killer wasn't very good at tying knots" she answered slightly laughing to herself "And they weren't that good quality"
"YEAH" Shabiti screamed pointing at his teeth "THESE BABIES GNAWED RIGHT THROUGH THEM"
I smiled at him as I heard some rustling in the woods, I quickly scampered to my feet and hid in a bush as Ravin climbed up a tree with Chezz and Shabiti clinging onto her back.
"ANYONE THERE?" I heard the person call "Hello?"
"Polygone?" I called crawling out of the bush "Polygone is that you?"
"Loner!" he screamed "LONER"
I heard fast pitter pattering and then Cheezy burst out of the trees scampering over to me
"LONER" she screamed "LONER"
she then ran over to me and gave me a giant hug
"Thankgod you are not dead!" she laughed
"I heard Poly" I mumbled looking around
"His... counselling someone" she mumbled
"Oh who's that!" I asked
"Loner meet--" she began
"HELLO" someone screamed "I'm dete"
"I'm Ayvuh" another one smiled "Oh look how dirty you are"
"We should get Mimzy to fix you up" Dete said smiling
"Who's mimzy?" I asked Cheezy
"Polygone's... friend" she answered looking down the the ground, something had happened but I had a feeling it wasn't the time to ask when a peppy mouse came through the woods
"Oh isn't she just the sweetest!" she laughed "I heard you guys needed my help! Oh my"
"Yeah I don't want any fancy get up like Cheezy over here" I groaned "Something simple"
"Like Cheezy" she mumbled obviously hushing her voice so no-one could hear, but I was smarter than that
"Pardon?" Polygone asked coming out from the trees looking a little dishevelled, I saw Cheezy pout a little
"Well since Ayvuh saw this coming I was prepared, you will wear it" she commanded handing me a dress whilst wrapping some sort of orange cloth around my tail
"Focus on fire" Ayvuh said "Focus really hard, but not fire, flame"
I closed my eyes, flame, what was she talking about? Maybe the flame inside? I was so determined to get out of here, I had been out here almost all my life and I wanted out but then my dress BURST into flames I looked at the fire and saw a coil of fire around my tail, I lost focus and it burned out

Ayvuh
I sensed it, the power in here. It wouldn't have happened if she didn't posses the flame it wouldn't have happened, I smiled. That's 2 of them, but something changed about Mimzechu. My little sister. What had happened to her? She wasn't always as... exuberant. I looked at Cheezy who stared at Mimzechu with the utmost loathing as she played with Polygone's glasses, Lonermouse sat next to her. I sat alone, I was in charge of my family now. Mum? Dead? She already told me this was coming, she told me why she had to leave. Funny thing is the other 2 didn't even care. Did they want her gone? Doubtful. I could see it in their heads they were sad but were much to distracted with other things. For Mimzy it was Polygone, for Dete it was Cheezybite. She knew as well as I did who she was, what power she possessed, the funny thing is that she doesn't even know it.
"We rest here tonight" I announced
"I would rather not doing that" Polygone said holding up his arm which was missing a hand
"Awww" Mimzy cooed "Does my little Poly have a boo boo?"
"Yes but I would rather not sleep where I received that 'boo 'boo" Polygone answered, I could hear the guilt in his mind, but who could help it? Mimzy was stunning.
"Then we move!" Mimzy said strongly
"Fine" I answered back calmly "But it's almost sundown, on the way gather some sort of food and listen out for a water source"
We then started to walk as Loner scampered up to me, she wanted to know about the dress
"Why am I still wearing this dress?" Loner asked me, I smiled
"Your wondering why it didn't burn because of the fire right?" I answered
"Y-yes" she stammered, she was shocked that I knew
"Because it wasn't fire" I answered, she was confused
"What do you mean?" she questioned
"It was flame" I answered, she was still confused
"That's still fire" she pushed
"No it's not" I answered "Your inferring that is was inferno, what I'm saying that it wasn't fire that lit up your dress, it was your flame"
"My flame?" she said raising her eyebrow grabbing onto her tail "And this cloth... somehow channels my flame?"
"Why yes!" I exclaimed "I made it myself and infused some of my powers into it, when your flame is strong it will project it to the world, where it belongs"
"And would you care to explain my flame?"
"Certainly" I said "Your flame is the power inside of you, all that determination, anger, happiness boiled up into one"
"Your wrong I don't have any of that" she said looking to the ground "I am a nomad"
"Loner" I answered "If you really thought that of yourself you would've been gone long ago"
she looked down to the floor, she missed someone, someone close to her, someone that gave her strength.
"You miss him?" I asked finally catching her attention, she was confused but didn't bother to question me
"Very much" she answered "I hope his still alive, I hope his holding on for me"
Confusedone I heard echo in her head, he was special.
"I hope so too" I said looking around "This should be a sufficient place to stay"
"I'll set up a fire" Loner said obviously feeling better, being reunited with Polygone and Cheezy gave her strength, she then hopped into a tree when about 10 branches fell down Loner (gracefully) poised on top of them "Dete, you set up a shelter, Polygone and Mimzy you find water and food, Cheezy and Ayvuh, collect branches and bark"
"Got it" I said flying above the air slightly as Cheezy came to sit next to me
"Thankyou for the dress" she whispered plucking a petal from one of the roses "It's very beautiful
"No problem" I smiled as Cheezy started playing with her whiskers, she was sad, very sad, more disappointed, her feelings were loathing, confusion and sadness
"Why so sad?" I asked
"I saw them" Cheezy said "Kissing... and back then in the woods... I'm pretty sure they did it again"
"I'm not quite sure about that" I said breaking off about 20 large branches from a large tree with my telekinesis
"I saw the first one" she mumbled as she used her teeth to break bark of a deep brown tree
"Well how do you know it was Polygone that initiated it? Mimzy is quite outgoing" I said holding onto the bark while sending the branches in the general direction of the camp
"I guess I just miss him" she sighed "A lot"
"What do you mean miss him?" I asked, I could see it in her mind but did not understand quite what she was implying
"Before anything happened we were good friends, there was no awkwardness" I said "I loved him but on Ducre Day... I just didn't want to marry him, I think I was scared you see we kissed but then he pretended it didn't happen and well... I miss him"
I then heard some weird noises from my left so I went to check it out, I instructed Cheezy to continue getting bark as I knew what it was. I went closer and closer and as I finally came into view of the crime. Polygone and Mimzechu kissing.
--------------------------
I could see it in Cheezy's mind, before it was affectionate now it's just... intense? What the hell did she think she was doing.
"WHAT THE HELL" I screamed bursting into the clearing as Mimzechu straightened out herself moving away from Polygone who clearly didn't have enough of Mimzechu but his glasses were off and his eyes were pink "You ENCHANTED HIM?"
"Maybe" she giggled "Isn't it fantastic!"
"NO" I screamed "IT ISN'T FANTASTIC! THIS IS TERRIBLE! Do you not remember what Mum said about Polygone and Cheezy?"
"WELL SHE'S DEAD NOW SO HIS MINE" she screamed "He wasn't too eager about it at first but after my moonbeam enchantment spell..."
"You danced..." I groaned
"... his been much more compliant!" she continued "Of course it's an on and off thing, my magic isn't as strong as yours! Maybe if you helped me-"
"I'M NOT HELPING WITH THIS" I protested
"Fine! Don't help! But it's sort of funny" she giggled "Sometimes his all over it like REALLY into it then the next his like 'I'm a horrible person blah blah blah' it's very enjoyable to watch!"
"There is... something wrong with you little sis" I said
she giggled.

I heaved water through the woods in giant leaf baskets that Polygone made for me, I soaked all the food in there. I was interested in surviving but I wonder what extent I have to my powers... I wonder what I could get him to do. I looked over to him, he was staring lovingly at me. I know it wasn't the real type of love... but I guess it was better than nothing. Maybe I could experiment with my powers over him... Cheezybite? Nah means to much to him, the greif would surely take over. I would have to think about this more, but how I hate Cheezybite. I mean what's so spectacular about her anyways? She's probably the most ordinary mouse ever, I mean her hair is quite nice... and the flower in her hair I guess is sorta pretty. But my booboo gave it to her, so I don't like it, I hate it, I hate her. What power does she have over him? I mean it has to be some sort of magic, no-one can be that in love. So willing to put his life on the line, so willing to do anything just so it could protect her, not damage her. Well his immortal! So his got a whole lifetime to appreciate me! We watched the whole event with the killer and the needle through Mum's crystal ball, it was quite entertaining. I always had to move away from it though when there was booboo and Bite scenes. I sat by the water playing with the water, Bite used to do this quite alot, maybe it put him in some sort of trance. Instead it did quite the opposite
"WHAT THE HELL" he screamed "What am I even doing!"
he brushed his paws through his brown hair messing it up, I smiled at him moving closer as he walked back to the resting site. He looked quite messed up, I hope Ayvuh told Cheezy about what happened in the woods, I think she did, it looked like it. I gave Bite a cruel smile as she grunted and looked away, she should really be more grateful but as I looked at the dying flowers on her tail I could tell I was succeeding. Polygone sat next to Cheezy, I hanged back organizing things in the shelter that looked lovely.
"It closes up" Loner mumbled
"It does what?" I squealed
"With Ayvuh's telekinisis it folds up"
"WOW" I screamed "That is like soooo amazing"
"Uh... yeah" she said walking off
I saw Polygone start to talk as Cheezy randomly through thornes from her dress into the fire
"Hey" he said
"Hey" she responded in a monotonous tone
"Sooo..." he began
"What?" she asked
"I-i-i" he stumbled
"Yeah I get what you're trying to say" she responded
"You do?" he asked
"Well yeah" she said "We were best friends for a period of time, I know you"
"You think I would've figured that out by now" he chuckled "But I guess I'm just a dimwit"
she laughed, smiling, finally looking up. Ah. That's why. Her smile, her laugh, everything about it was innocent and young. No form of insincerity was in that face, just happiness, something that Polygone didn't have much access too.
"Yeah you are" she answered as her hair blocked her face, I was happy, she didn't need another reason to be loved, but then he brushed it back
"Did I ever tell you how beautiful your eyes are?" he asked smiling
"Well" she began "You've told me you loved me"
"Yeah but I never told you why" he answered
"Yeah don't play that with me" she said, she was reluctant, finally I was thankful for her actions
"Don't play what?" he asked obviously playing coy
"Don't be so charming" she said with a slight hint of humour
"I'm sorry" he said "It comes naturally"
she laughed, damnit.
"We might as well" he mumbled
"Might as well what?" she asked still laughing slightly
"Be happy" he answered meeting her eyes
"I am happy" she said
"No you're not" he said
"Yes I am" she answered strongly
"We were best friends for a period of time, I know you" he said mimicing her tone
"Real smooth" she said laughing
"But why don't we give it a go?" he whispered, I barely heard him now
"Poly we're not going to be a couple" she answered "Last time I thought we could be I ended up in the wilderness"
"Aw!" he chuckled "That was your own fault not mine"
"Look at that!" she exclaimed "For once you are right"
"I'm ALWAYS right" he smiled "Obviously"
"Obviously" she laughed but then looking down to the floor "Why can't we be like this? Friends?"
"Because of this" he answered as he pulled her in for a kiss

Cheezybite
"I should probably go to sleep" I mumbled as I pulled away "It's getting dark... you and Mimzechu can take the first watch"
"Oh" he sighed "I'll go... tell her"
"Yeah" I ressponded walking away "You do that..."
UGH I totally handled that wrong! But what was I supposed to say? 'Oh Poly let's live happily ever AFTER' No. I'm no idiot I'm not going to bow down and give up, well I guess I tried staying away from him before, that didn't work out. Why couldn't I just have agreed to marry him? My life would be so much more eaiser if I just did, maybe I would be snuggled up in bed at the moment or by the fire or happy. What did I mean or happy? I am happy. I am happy. Happy. Happy... ok let's face it I'm not happy, I'm really not happy. But I have a feeling I can trust Nammi, I'll live out her final fortune. Collect the rest of them, I think Lion is next. Ravin will probably be happy to be with him again. I wonder why she is so full, her stomache is starting to get bigger. She must be gorging herself with food or something... the word food made my stomache roar with hunger. But why were Mimzechu and Polygone gone so long? I mean we set up a shelter in the time they were gone. It's pretty cool how it folds up though, but I should get some sleep. I looked outside as Shabiti and Chezz were laughing at each other, Mimzechu and Polygone 'hanged out' in a tree and Ravin sat by the fire. I heard a snuffle as I bounced to my feet grabbing the stone knife that Loner made me and pointed in the general direction of the noise
"It's just me!" Loner said innocently "I told you I wanted to talk"
"Talk then" I said lying back down on my grass mat
"What's bothering you?" she asked
I paused for a moment, hesitating. I didn't want to bother her
"I thought you were doing the talking" I answered
"What's bothering you?" she pushed
"Ravin" I lied
"Ravin?" she asked "What about Ravin?"
"She's getting a little big" I answered, this time I was telling the truth
"She should be getting bigger" Loner said
"She should be getting bigger?" I asked "Why?"
"She didn't tell you?" she asked "She's expecting"
"EXPECTING" I practically screamed "Whose is it?"
"She doesn't know" Loner said quietly
"Why did she tell you?" I asked
"Let's just say" she began "I have ways of making people talk"
"Oh" I breathed
"I know your lying" she whispered
"Oh?" I quesioned
"Yes and I will find out"
"Oh" I said flatly
"Good night Cheezy" she said rolling over
"Goodnight Loner" I answered as I closed my eyes
Cheezy? Cheezy?
Nammi! Nammi where are you?!
I never left
What are you talking about Nammi?
hehehehe
Don't do that with me, what are you trying to tell me?
Don't be misled
Misled by what?
Keep to the path ahead
I am, I'm not letting anything distract me
Quite the contrary, your letting everything distract you
Nothing is distracting me
Oh really?
Really
So how do you like my daughters?
Why are we even having this conversation? You're dead
Yes. I am dead.
Then why can I hear you?
Oh you really underestimate yourself
I don't underestimate myself... I'm just nothing special
Haha. You really think Ica would choose an ordinary mouse for her son to wed?
What do you mean by that?
What do you think about Mimzy?
Don't get off subject
She's always so bubbly! She really takes after her mother
That's one way to put it.

Ravinmad
I wrapped my paws around my stomach, vermin, it's just vermin.
Why do I have to be so stupid? I know why, because I'm not me, not anymore. I'm not the pretty little school girl who wore pink ribbons in her hair, I'm a warrior. But look at me, look at the state I'm in. What am I even doing here? I have enough sense to know that Cheezy is doing what she thinks best but what is she really doing? Gathering us all up for a friendly reunion, no. There has to be more to it, an ulterior motive. I swear, if it's that boy I'm going to lose it. But I'm in no state to lose it, no state to do anything. GAH. I'm like a piece of meat, but not the high quality meat we get from the butcher's, the meat that's left in the bins because no-one wants it. But when someone does want it, it's bad, it had changed from it's usual state. I'm cut, cooked however other people want me to be. I traced my fingers down my tail it read "Til death do us part" in careful ink. But I must admit that Dete had a real good sense of fashion even though we were fugitives. Cheezy's flowery dress suited her well. I noticed that the flowers often changed due to her emotion, at the moment they were quite dark the buds all closed as she was sleeping. Loner was playing around with her dress, every now and then it would slightly grow quickly going out as Loner got excited. I played with the purple fabric that was attatched to my tail. What used to be a tail ring was now a golden ring with purple silk hanging off of it. My dress was fantastic, everytime I moved it caught a bit of moonlight reflecting it off of me making me shimmer, I just hope it stretches. Chezz and Shabiti were dressed in basic garmets refusing to wear anything nice. I looked over to them, they were playing some sort of game with the leaves. How could they be so happy? Oh Lion, we'll be together soon enough. I wish you were here, with me, with it. My attention was quickly diverted to my tail again, the little purple silk had turned red, what did that mean? A low growl from the bushes answered my question.
----
Lonermouse
"What was that?" I whispered slowly crawling outside where I found everyone on their feet
"This isn't good" Ayvuh responded pointing over to a bush where I saw large, golden eyes staring at me
"I thought Mum eradicated them all" Dete whimpered
"Mimzy!" Ayvuh said through her teeth "How come you didn't tell us!"
"I was distracted" Mimzy giggled, I saw her sitting on Poly's lap
"What are we all talking about?" Cheezy said coming out of the shelter
As I turned to Cheezy I heard some shifting and a loud
"OWWWWWW"
come from Mimzy's direction.
"Pack up the tent" Polygone said "Now"
"Damnit" Mimzy muttered under her breath
"What's wrong Mimzy?" I asked
"Nothing" she giggled as she flew up into the air
"You pack up the tent!" Cheezy said crossing her arms
"Are we really going to do this now?" Polygone asked
"Well no-one's informing me what now is!" she protested
"Could you please just pack up the tent" he pleaded
"I'm all over it" she said starting to lift some rocks off the ground "Just like you're all over Mimzechu"
"Guys this really isn't the time" I moaned
"OH YOU WANNA GO THERE" Mimzy shouted "I'LL GO THERE RIGHT--"
she was cut off by a loud growl that grew in agressivness since the last time
"I'll look after the kids" Ayuh said using her telekinetic powers to lift Chezz and Shabiti off the ground
"Why is it waiting?" Dete whispered
"It's trying to anticipate whether we are a threat or not" Ayvuh whispered back as Chezz and Shabiti continued playing their game
"It's just a wittle pussy cat" Mimzy cooed "We musn't be so afraid"
"Better safe than sorry" Cheezy said shoving the folded up shelter into Mimzy's arms
"Have this" Dete said handing Cheezy a bag
"Is this-" Cheezy questioned
"Yeah, stuff everything in there" Dete answered
Cheezy scrambled around the camp picking up what we unpacked being very careful not to snap anything. Then we heard a small crack and we knew it was all over.

Cheezybite
All of a sudden a massive cat pounced out of the bushes landing perfectly on it's feet, it didn't attack us but just looked at me which I think is equally as terrifying. But I recognized those eyes, I thought I would never see them again, those unforgiving, cruel eyes that watched me be banished. It was Ica. All of the other mice were in attack position as I had a staring compitition with this cat
So we meet again
it whispered, it was taunting me
"Who are you?" I asked, the others looked at me strangly, they must've thought I had gone mad
You know who I am it teased
"You're back in Room 888, how could it be you" I spat
You thought you escaped me? it asked
"Sorry for thinking logically" I answered
I am watching you it hissed And I am still in control
All of a sudden it lashed out at struck Ayvuh across her chest, the thud of Chezz and Shabiti confirmed our suspicions. I ran over to Ayvuh, there was a deep gush in her chest
"NO" Dete screamed dropping Polygone's hand and running to Ayvuh her paws fumbling around with her fur "No, you are not allowed to leave us missy"
"Ayvuh" I cried "Ayvuh come on, please"
"Mother" Polygone whimpered as I turned around and he was on the floor his knee's bent
Polygone
Polygone. The cat growled
"NO!" I screamed "MOTHER MOTHER I'M SORRY"
You dare to disobey me?
"MOTHER! PLEASE! SPARE ME!" I cried
I warned you what would happen if you failed
She was right, she did warn me. It happened when they were decided 'what to do' with me. It was infuriating that day, but all I could do was stand and watch.
-------------
"We could find a use for him y'know" Iisbored smiled "His a good looking boy"
"We are not doing that to a young boy!" a fat mouse said
"Well we need a healthy breeding progam, we are down to 40 mice in our room"
He was shot many looks >_> that were equally as lethal as a gun
"We could send him to work in the fields" a stout mouse said
"He has too high of a position" another answered
"Then we send him to room survivor to fight for our lands" one suggested
"Then he would need severe training" Iis screamed
"THEN LET'S GIVE IT TO HIM" a pirate mouse screamed
there was much debate after this, what to do with me, as if I was some sort of plaything and they could put me wherever they wanted, either way I would be sent under the bed one day to rot and die, there was only one thing that silenced them. My mother slowly rasied her paw silencing the room
"Let's him to our advantage" she smiled
"Your advantage?" I asked
"Mm hm" she grinned "That girl has feelings for you"
I stood still, I knew where this was going
"We need to take her out" she said "Can't give the room something to hope for"
"Why do I need to do that?" I asked "Anyone could do it much quicker than I could"
"Because I think you need to well... prove yourself"
"What if I don't want to!" I answered
"Then I guess you two will share the same fate, that's something I promise"
------------
I'm not one to break promises
Cheezybite
I whipped my head around as I heard a loud scream, I turned around scrambling towards Polygone
"No" I whimpered "Please no"
"Cheezy" he said sobbing as he reached up his paw, I took it in mine "I l-l-love--"
"Poly" I cried as a tears fell down from my eyes down onto my paws, all of a sudden my paws started to glow and my dress lit up the flowers opening, I stood up examining myself. The flowers seemed to be pouring out golden dust that layed itself on Polygone's wound, the cat stood there looking amazed. All of a sudden the whole forest seemed to burst with light centering around me, what was happening? Golden light radiated from every tree, I gazed around in amazement as the light started to fade and small pieces of light fell from the sky deep into the earth, the last thing I remembered was a tiny ball of light landing on my nose.

OMG he wasn't 'in love' he thought she was pretty. If you read the whole thing it actually says Poly didn't give a crap for ages and sort of was like "Oh yeah she's pretty, whatever" from the first sighting he thought she was really pretty and nice but didn't really give it much thought. He actually did have that admiration towards his Mum however she was so scary and strict that it wasn't really admiration but fear. Poly didn't realise until later on (when they spent those afternoons together which WERE mentioned) that he loved her and then kisses her. Now I am going to write, it will be very, very short but no-one is going to moan because it was a random idea that will follow into the next big idea.

Transfordete
Once again I was stuck in the middle. On one side of me Mimzechu was screaming her head off at Ayvuh's dead body
"AYVUH!!!!!" Mimzy screamed slapping her face side to side "WAKE UP"
and on the other side Cheezy was screaming something at Polygone who was apparently revived
"What the f-" Ravin began
"YOU IDIOT" Cheezy screamed
"What did I do this time?" Polygone moaned
"WHY DID YOU HAV TO GO DIE LIKE THAT!" she screeched
"Hey!" he protested "I just died, I thought I would get a little more kindness"
Both sides were completely ridiculous so I decided to remain mutual
"AYVUH!" Mimzy cried "DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!"
"Oh my god MIMZY!" I screamed, so much for remaining mutual "GET CHEEZY TO HELP HER! SHE CAN OBVIOUSLY WORK MIRACLES"
"I'm not taking any help from that thing" Mimzy spat
"OH REALLY!" Cheezy said to Mimzy obviously diverting her attention "THING! Says you!"
"WELL" Mimzy began completely disregarding our dead sister "YOU'RE JUST OUT TO GET MY MAN!"
"Hold on here" Poly said
"SHUT UP POLYGONE" both of them screamed at once
"You can have him!" Cheezy said pushing Polygone towards Mimzy "You haven't been able to keep your paws off him since you met"
"Well!" Mimzy began "You... you..."
"Ahaha! Pathetic!" Cheezy taunted
"What are you guys even talking about!" giggled Chezz
"WELL AT LEAST I HAVE A LOVE LIFE" Mimzy screamed attempting to make a comeback
"I think they are talking about a movie" Shabiti whispered to Chezz
"Oh please!" Cheezy spat "CHEZZ HAS MORE OF A LOVE LIFE THAN YOU"
"I think they're talking about me now" Chezz answered
"That is uncalled for" Mimzy said
"Oh I'm sorry" Cheezy said "Was that actual... reason in your voice"
"What's it to you" Mimzy said bluntly
"I'm sorry" Cheezy sighed
"Well you should b-" Mimzy began
"I just haven't heard a reasonable thing come out of your mouth" Cheezy finished
"I think I was right about the movie" Shabiti smiled
"Yeah totally" Chezz said agreeing
It went on like this for ages, just insults and arguing be thrown back and forth
"Look" Polygone began "Ladies, I see what this is about"
By the look on both their faces I could tell Polygone was not helping the situation. R.I.P Polygone (X_X) if you know what I mean.
"Go be a dear and go somewhere else" Mimzy smiled obviously trying to hold back obvious rage, I just hoped Polygone was smart enough to see that
"Oh my god" Cheezy said "You are so selfobsessed you forgot your sister"
"No I didn't" Mimzy answered obviously searching her mind for a good comeback "I just put her aside for later"
"That is..." Chezz began
"Sort of depressing" Shabiti finished
"SHUT UP CHILDREN" Mimzy screamed, it was the first time I ever saw her like this
For awhile there was silent as the kids just sat there with their eyes wide open O_O still in shock from what just happened until Chezz leaned over to Shabiti and said
"I think she just told us to shut up"
all of a sudden the whole forest lit up with noise as Shabiti started to ball his eyes out
"SHE TOLD US TO SHUT UP"
Mimzy ran over to him patting him on the back as he screamed his head off
"Look just be quiet little mouse"
"NOOOO!!!! YOU TOLD ME TO SHUT UP" Shabiti cried
"Please! I'll do anything" Mimzy begged
All of a sudden the crying eased to a silent sniffle
"Anything?" Shabiti sniffled
"ANYTHING" Mimzy screamed but then Shabiti opened his mouth and her eyes widened as she repeated what she said in a nice tone "Anything"
"Stop the arguing" Shabiti whimpered
"Fine..."
All of a sudden Shabiti completely composed himself as a bright smile lit up on his face and he stood up
"Then let's go!" he said whistleing as he walked away
(=_='')

Cheezybite
We were stuck. At a crossover point where neither one of us would win. We both realised it. We both didn't want to admit it. I heard soft growls coming from Mimzechu, she was mad, I enjoyed it.
"We have more pressing things to deal with" I said turning round to Ayvuh's body. But in that place lay a pile of rocks. Demonic laughter rung out through the trees, mocking us, telling us that we were weak.
"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER ICA! WHAT DID YOU DO!" Mimzechu screamed, she was on one of her rages again. "I KILL YOU! I WILL FIND YOU! AND KILL YOU!"
I slapped her in the face returning her to reality, I pricked up my ears listening. All I could hear was that laughter, that crazy laughter. I swear, it could drive a mouse to insanity. My dress lit up slowly the flowers started to bloom, that was when Loner caught fire again. The flames poured from her dress reaching out to the vines growing from mine. The vines slithered on the floor as the flames danced through the sky.
"What's happening?" I asked
The vines at the flames started intertwining together as they slowly rose up in the air. They reached their peak and started spreading out slowly, like a tree. It's branches started searching, looking for something. They were curious, moved around quickly until one of them found something. All of a sudden they all darted to one position, I could feel their immense heat burn against my skin. They slowly started wrapping themselves around something squeezing the life out of whatever lay inside. The branches then exploded, broke, shattering into millions of tiny pieces in the sky falling to my feet.
"Feel my wrath" she breathed "Feel my power, not even your magic can or ever will stop me"
The demonic laughter continued slowly fading away. I could hear Ayvuh, her screams of pain, she wanted us to help her. At that second a mouse skeleton dropped down onto me. I looked at it with scared eyes, I was horrified. The cold eyes of the skeleton looked back at me, I tried to scream, but I couldn't. I tried. But nothing would come out, and it never will. That scream, that cold heartless scream will be trapped inside of me for ages. Then a small piece of bark glided down from a tree, engraved in it was
Thanks for the snack :3

Mimzechu
My big sister. My role model. My teacher. My friend. She was gone. Stolen from this world. The skeleton lay on the floor. The places where her eyes used to rest were now wide and hollowed out. It was the scariest thing that I had ever seen. A dead corpse on the ground. I heard people trying to reach me, trying to reach into my black hole of death. I wanted to turn around to face them. I wanted to tell them how bad I felt, how empty I felt, but I couldn't, I just couldn't. I stared at the dead corpse, that's all I could do, stare. I should've probably averted my eyes, but that wasn't possible. But she was being dragged away, dragged away from my view. They were taking her away from me. I turned around, they were doing some sort of ceremony. Cheezybite was summoning vines as she wrapped them round her skeleton her body started to come back. They slowly encased her and made her real again. Two flowers then sprouted up at her eyes. This was when Loner lit her on fire. The vines slowly died out to a dark brown. She looked real again. I saw what they were doing and it was my time to shine. Everyone stood back jumping into a tree apart from Polygone who put his arms around me. I raised my arms as power surged through them. Dust spun in the air creating a giant hole in the ground, big enough to be a lake. I then got on all fours and ran down into the lake digging a mouse sized hole with my claws. All the other mice brought Ayvuh down into the lake and placed her in the mouse sized hole. This was when I piled dirt on top of her and scrawled out. Dete then summoned a giant ball of water and placed it into the hole. Cheezy threw some lotus' into the lake and I sat down and cried.

Ayvuh
Where am I? Why does my head hurt? Who am I? Questions rung around in my head as I tried making sense of what was happening. I was in a hole. I am Ayvuh. I should be dead. Am I dead? No. Why? I don't know. Why couldn't I move? There was space to move around but something was holding me down to the ground.
Relax said a voice I just need to tell you a few things first
"Let me out!" I screamed "Let me out!"
Hm, it's entertaining watching you struggle it mocked Keep going
"What do you want with me?"
I guess it didn't work then it sighed I thought I got rid of you for good
"Rid of me?" I asked "What do you mean?"
You can always eat a mouses body it moaned But never their soul.
"What are you saying?" I questioned "Just let me get back to my friends."
Of course...
The voice had dissappeared, evaporated into thin air, I was alone again, alone in my hole. I would have to dig myself out, as I reached up to move some dirt my hand went through it. The shock pulled my hand back, what did my hand even look like? A bundle of burnt vines. I reached up again and it went straight through. As I lifted my body up I went through the dirt covering and I was in a water wonderland. I held my breath for as long as I could and pushed down my ears but I ran out of breath. I expected death. Suffocation. But none of that came. I was breathing. Breathing underwater. Why? How? Doesn't matter. I spotted a pond lilly on top of the lake and tried to use my powers to move it. But the strong power that once ran through my body was gone. I swam to the surface and levitated in the air. I tried touching the ground but my feet sunk through it. More questions. How was I flying? Doesn't matter. I flew up into the air and spotted my friends, I soared down to them. I was going fast. Too fast. I was about to crash into Mimzy. But when I was supposed to, I melted through her. What? How. Doesn't matter.
"MIMZY!" I screamed "MIMZY I'M HERE!"
Her face didn't move, she didn't achknowledge me. She didn't know I was there. I tried reaching my other friends, but all of them walked right through me? Why? How was I going to get through to my friends? This time. It did matter.

lol and p.s i love likes :3 they're good for a motive :3 lol i'm such a cheapskate...

Mimzechu
Dete must've thought that I was crazy. Investing so much time, so much passion, so much magic, into one mouse. But the truth is that I'm not crazy. I'm far from it. I'm desperate. I hate to say it, I had to mention it, I hate to even THINK of it but it's the truth. I have to accept what is true. I am desperate for affection. Living out in the woods had their benefit. Sure, it was enjoyable sometimes. Living only by your own limits, doing what you want, what you pleased. Ayvuh, Dete and Mum seemed content with this life. This life of exclusion, this life of loneliness. It might've been right for them, but it wasn't right for me. I needed companionship, I craved love. When I saw Polygone I instantly realised that he was the one. But I saw the glint in his eyes and I realised what it was, anyone could. It was pure and true love. He couldn't take his eyes of that Cheezy girl. That I was sure of. Sure, I would've preferred to win his heart over without the use of magic but I could tell. There was no possible way in the universe that I could get him to look at me the way he looked at her. Dete told me it was wrong, that love shouldn't be forced. But I refused to listen...
"Mimzy don't do this." Dete warned whipping my hand down, just as I was about to cast my spell. I had my target in sight. It would be so simple, so quick. I would have everything that I ever wanted. Someone to love me.
"You don't understand Dete you don't love." I spat trying to escape her grasp.
"You're wrong Mimzy." she whispered lowering her voice significantly "I do love, I love you. And I am just trying to protect you. This isn't going to work out well for you, that I can guarantee. Imagine how much pain you are going to cause Cheezybite."
"An added bonus," I sneered through bared teeth "Don't you want her to suffer? It's her fault that our mother died Transfordete."
"That is no reason to seek revenge!" she pushed "Revenge is a deep and dark road that you will never recover from."
"Look dete this isn't for revenge," I said turning around to face her, "I honestly just need somebody to love."
"Why him?" she asked
"Well in case you haven't noticed not many male mice just stroll through the woods."
That was a mistake. That moment in time, that momentary lapse of loss of control was a giant mistake. I wanted something real and I thought that magic would bring me something real but it didn't. All of the hugs, the small kisses. It was all so sickengly fake. And I wish that it was real, honestly, I do. But I knew that it would never be, I guess he just wasn't the right mouse for me. It annoyed Cheezy, I knew that much. You would have to be blind to not notice her obvious jealousy. I was alright with that part, her annoyance gave me joy. But I could tell that our fighting hurt Polypoly. Even in his hypnotized state I could see it affected him to see her mad, to see her hurt.
Cheezybite
So much had happened to me over the past day and I so craved the attention of a living mouse. Chezz had given me hugs and pep talks but I knew what I really needed and it wasn't that. Ravin walked over to me and sat herself down.
"Whats wrong with you?" she asked. When I didn't respond she must have followed my line of sight. I was watching Polygone and Mimzechu in a tree. They were talking, just talking for once, but they seemed so happy. So involved. I wondered how and why he moved on so quickly. I guess it just proved how deep his 'love' ran. It must have all been fake, just so he could kill me. Now that he has decided to not kill me, well. I guess that his options are open right. As I watched them I realised something that I hadn't noticed before. Polygone had both of his arms. I could swear that one of them was chopped off previously. It then occurred to me that the only possibility could be Mimzy. I don't know how, maybe with her moon powers or whatever, she conjured up a strange magic that healed him. I could never do that. What could I do? Make vines and flowers grow. Yay.
"Still?" she moaned, "Ugh, get over him."
"You miss Lion don't you?" I asked turning to face her.
"I honestly shouldn't," she joked "But I do."
Then there was silence. I wanted to ask her something but I had to push myself to say it.
"Ravin," I began "Why did you run away?"
she took a deep breath in and looked down to the floor. This wasn't an easy question for her.
"Well before I ran away Nammi gave me a prediction," she slowly explained "She said that I would fall pregnant with Lion's pups and that I would die."
"From the pups?" I questioned
"Probably not," she laughed "I just wasn't thinking very clearly then. I thought that by running away, by getting away from Lion that I could prevent this from happening. But here I am, looking for him. Funny how things turn out."
"Yeah," I breathed returning my gaze to Polygone and Mimzechu "Funny."
"What I don't understand," she said dropping her voice to a whisper "Why you two aren't together."
"I thought it would be for the best," I murmured "Because living this sort of lifestyle can easily result in loss. Lion was put into a depression when he thought you were dead, I don't want to be like that."
"Well he doesn't choose if he's dead." she said attempting to reason with me
"You misread my word loss." I chuckled "I mean, if we actually do get back to the city who says that he isn't going to betray us again? He actually will have a choice. Thats why it hurt so much the first time, because he had a choice to go or not. I would honestly be more content if he died, he can't choose that."
"I wouldn't bet on that," Ravin giggled "That Mimzy is a PAIN. Wouldn't be surprised if was planning to suicide anytime soon."
Ravin made me laugh, but I missed my best friends. I missed Polygone. I would give so much right now to be able to speak to Zahile or Loner or Confusedone. Anything. But I wasn't complaining about talking with Ravin, she was great. A real big sister figure to everyone here. Just like Ayvuh was. I could only imagine the pain that they were going through. But then I heard another growl, two small squecks and a large snap. I instantly knew what had happened. Not this again.
"CHEZZ! SHABITI!" I screamed instantly standing up when a voice started to echo through the woods.
"Mm Mm Mm what a beautiful Main course. Ayvuh made a nice entree but those two mice. Just beautiful. I'll be back later for dessert."
The voice faded out through a ghostly cackle. The bodies then dropped out of thin air at my feet.
"Chezz..." I whimpered. They were playing in the woods. Playing in the woods. How did it turn out in death?
I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I nuzzled into the warm shoulder of Ravin. She held me tightly as anyone would right? No. I felt a hand grab mine. Dete. But then I felt a warm kiss on my forehead. Polygone. Usually this would've bothered me but I was so gripped in my despair that I didn't care. I even completely ignored the hand leaving my grasp. Dete would have other important things to do. But then when Ravin's arms left me I realised that there was something wrong. Dete was nowhere to be seen and Mimzy was crying on the ground.
"Sorry," Icanhasdonut growled "I got hungry. I never could wait long before desert."
Thats when Dete's skull was thrown at Mimzy. Polygone was there to comfort Mimzy giving her big hugs and multitudes of kisses. But Ravin stood by me. How many had died today? 4? We did the exact same thing as we did for Ayvuh. I dug little holes in the ground and we buried their bodies deep in the earth so that they were never used as toothpicks for wild animals. I harnassed all of my strength to sprout small flowers on top of them. But I felt so weak and helpless from the sudden deaths that I didn't know what to do.
"Look Cheezy," Ravin whispered "I understand that you are hurting but we need to continue with what we have to do. Who are we finding next?"
I scanned my mind, thinking of the crazy relay race that we had to get the needle away from Polygone. Thats when I remembered who passed it to me.
"We're finding Loner."

Polygone
What was I doing? Honestly, what was I doing? Why was I comforting Mimzechu? Sure I felt bad for her but shouldn't I be comforting Cheezy. The woman that I actually loved? But I couldn't explain it, there was a strong force pulling me towards Mimzechu that I just couldn't fully understand. Was it true love? Maybe. But it was nothing compared to what I had, what I thought I had, with Cheezy. I could see that she was watching me, as I held my arms tightly around Mimzechu I looked over her shoulder seeing the pain in Cheezy's eyes drove me to insanity. I honestly ought to kill myself, sometimes I've considered it. But of course I couldn't because of that damn potion that mum injected into me.
I sat in an iron room. There was a strange smell in the room, it was a smell that I didn't recognize and a small I didn't want to recognize. Mum was standing in the corner smiling, I knew that wasn't a good sign. A mouse in a white lab coat stood by a wooden table extracting a strange liquid from a flower. I was strapped to a hospital bed, I couldn't move. I knew what was going to happen next. They were going to inject that liquid into me.
"Polygone," my mother whispered "This is very important. In order for you to kill Cheezy-"
I still couldn't believe that I had to do that...
"-you need to be immune to everything they throw at you, literally. This will make you immune. This here will grant you immunity."
I let out a slight scream but the gag in my mouth effectively stopped all of my attempts at protesting. The strange mouse wore a mouth mask but his giant red eyes stared at me. As the needle broke into my skin I felt as if I was exploding inside out. The liquid was slowly pushed into me and a pain surged through my body threatening to murder me. Finally the needle left my body leaving nothing but a small scratch and a throbing in my chest.
"Brilliant," my mother said smiling "Now for your training.""
The training was brutal, torturous really. That's how mum liked to do things, painfully. What was all that pain for? What did I think I was going to gain? Oh yes. My BRILLIANT plan.
I closed my eyes as a laser passed through my arm imitating the pain of a knife splicing through it. The pain hurt like hell but I was doing it all for a good cause. I would go to the woods soon and be reunited with Cheezy. I had so many things to say. I made a giant mistake and she needed to know that. I was doing this for her. That made me sound like a hero! But no, I wasn't a hero. Look what I did... I'm merely redeeming myself.
Well look how that turned out. Well done Polygone. Thats when I smelled something and it was burning.

We live in a realm named Transformice. We are all mice. if you are to understand this story, you must accept these facts indefinately. Anyways, onto the story.
~~~~~
"So this is how it ends, stuck between falling in a pit, or being thrown in by a god." -me
"Just Jump."
"Okay, but when I die, stay away from my funeral."
"Quit being overly dramatic."
"Goodbye, cruel world."
"Too late."

The world shifts, our room is now different blocks of wood than before. We are all stuck, waiting for help.
"Aww man, I wanted to jump." -me
"You idiot. You should leave before we kick you out."
"Fine, I'll just go then."

Using an art I have yet to come across a name for, I teleport to a different room where I could act out random scenes in peace. I went to room outsiders.

So I'm sitting there, minding my own bisuness, when all of a sudden a green portal rips open behind me. Of course, I step back and wonder what's going on. Most portals are blue and orange, not green, so I figured some cheating mouse had hacked the world.

That said, i wasn't ready when out of the portal came a mouse with bright green eyes and a bow. She was beautiful, but there was something wrong about her.

She screeched at me. Her eyes went wide and four tails with sharp bits on the ends came out of her back. I freaked out and shot a cannon at her, but she grabbed it and threw it back at me!

So I ran. I ran so fast, I probably would've gotten first if I were in a racing room. Anyways, I ended up teleporting out of there and back to room zero, which was the one I was in before.

I tried to tell them what happened, but most of them were already ignoring me, or they had just ignored me. Only one mouse actually heard me, but he thought I was bluffing.

So I convinced him to follow me back to the other room so that I could prove it. Before we left I asked him his name. His name was Simple.

immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooooooooooooo sryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but i gotttttttttttt tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy chapter and got to stop