Luna fowler | Teen Ink

Luna fowler

By Asoka~tono BRONZE, junction, Kansas
Asoka~tono BRONZE, Junction, Kansas

Author's note:

Disclaimer: any and Every harries potter character does not belong to me they belong to J.k Rowling the only thing that belongs's to me is the plot and the characters i make up.

i will add more to this soon

One day while I was in the middle of doing under water yard work. I got a water proof letter that said:
Dear Luna fowler,
We are happy to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School for witch craft and wizardry. I will be your princeabale for your 7 years at Hogwarts your school list will be on a spate piece of paper. Pleas talk with your parent or guardian to see if you are allowed to join my school. Luna we will give everything you need to adapt up here ok. School will start tomorrow go to the surface at 9:00 p.m. pleas.
Sincerely,
Dumbodore 
“MOM I’V JUST GOT A LETTER FROME THE ABOVE WORLD!!” “Ok coming” “oh Luna me and you’re dad think it will be a good experience for you so you should go ok...” “Oh mom, dad thank you so so so much.” I took out the list it said:
Hogwarts School supplies…
1. Books about magic, magic creatures, transfiguration, & charms. Book 1
2. A cauldron size 4
3. Dragon hide gloves
4. Blake hate &  3 Blake robes
Oh Luna we got everything for you already we are setting up your room
Sincerely
Professor Mongolia.
“Mom we don’t need to buy anything ok”
“Oh ok.” I walked down to my bedroom and fell asleep packing my favorite book’s and my Sketch book. I awoke to the sound of my Finsickkley (fin-see-key-la. It looks like a cat with 3 fins and head of a lion) I Got changed and went to say god bye to my bff’s Lilly, Molly, &Dawn. We all parted and I swam to the surface... It’s so…Bountiful… I can’t wait till I go to school in omg 2 minutes. I swam to the spout were I was to get driven to school. I see to wizards in long flowy black robes and I swim to them. “Uh excuse me are you here to take me to Hogwarts?” “Oh yes we are Luna.” We teleported to the school …bathroom. ”uh why are we here?” “Oh Luna this is your room’s bathroom were will turn you into a human for the rest of your life.” “….so I’ll never be able to have my tail?” “Oh opps forgot to tell you that whenever you get to your knees in water you’ll turn into a mermaid agene then wen your on land you’ll be human. K?” “Ok... Thank you for everything.” A sparkling darling hue of a blue tail vanished as Luna went on land instead she wore, a bountiful black robe. I walked down the hall and went to be sorted. I found professor Mongolia with the rest of the 1st years.

We were lined up scared and pale I heard a girl say “I wonder what spell’s will have to do I learn to make fire & lots of other thing’s”. Gulp... oh no Spells I don’t know how to use magic yet… oh no. then I heard a guy with red hair say “my big bro says we have to fight trolls”. Oh god no wonder we need spells to fight a troll.  “Um excuse me do we really have fight a trowel mister?” “Oh hi I’m Ron Wesley this is Harry I honestly don’t think we have to it was my brother who said we have to but his a big joker.” “I’m Luna fowler are you Harry potter?”
“Uh yah” “do you really have a lighting scare harry?”
“Uh yah see” “OH! I thought it was fake…Sorry about your mum and dad… I think my mum and dad new them.” “Hope were one the same team Harry & Ron” I smiled and then Professor Mongolia opened the curtain and put a hat in front of them that began to sing.
Hermione Ganger. Gryffindor!
Ron Wesley.  Gryffindor!
Harry potter. The room went deadly silent. Gryffindor!
Everyone else was gone till I was the last one on the stage.
“Are very first Mermaid to this school Princess Luna Fowler!” The room went silent except for a boy with plutonium blond hair. “THEN WERE”S HER TAIL” “we thought you might ask so u may do the honors Dumbodore.”  Professor Dumbodore stood up and made an aquarium with a wave of his wand. “Princess Luna?” I knew my part so I walked up the stairs to the tope and jumped in. A sparkling darling hue of a blue tail appeared with a crown made of Diamond’s my tope was a bathing suit top.
Gasps filled the great halls even the teacher’s except Dumbodore and Mongolia. In a moment’s notice it was goon and I was back to being normal but with my crown still on. “ok Luna you Maye be sorted know.
I walked up to the stool and sat down and took of my crown and put the hat on.
Hmm sime’s like you have the brains of a ravine claw. The Courage of a Gryffindor. The friendliness of a heffalump. And the cunningness of a Slithern.
Uh hat can I not be in slither you can chose between the other’s but i
Would rely like to be with my new friend’s is that ok.
Yes it is Princess Luna Hmmm you beter be in

Gryffindor!
The table of Gryffindor cheered so loud it hurt everyone’s ears. Harry and Ron scooted over so I could have a seat. We became friend’s in a blink of an eye food aperd food we can’t have back home.
Time skip
We were stent to bead in are dormitory’s well I was brought to a special room in the Gryffindor dormitory. That was my room.
The next day
I walked to my class to see some platinum blond kid beating up Ron. “Hey leave Ron alone” he turned stund. He walked over and said “hi my name is Draco. Draco Mayfoley” “look I don’t care wait your name is but if you beat up any of my friend’s you will have something to worry about ok!” I didn’t realized I yelled that until a teacher pushed me away from Mayfoley so I wouldn’t punch him. “Um Mayfoley were you beating Ron up?” Miss. Mongolia asked. “No!” I looked shocked. “Luna do you have something to say for yourself. “Yes ma’am he was punching and kicking Ron telling him she should go die in a hole and etc.” “Is this true Mr. Flinch?” “Ahu yes it is Mayfoley here used a 3rd year to stun me in place so I could not help Ron or Princess Luna Of the ---““Uh way thank you for using my full title but plz just call me Luna or princess Luna.” I walked down to see Ron in the hospital wing. And Harry was there too. “Hi guy’s” Ron pointed and harry turned around and hugged me. “Uh… Luna thanks’ for saving my butt out there with … Ug mafoley.” “Np Ron”

The monsters belong to Eminem the second song belongs to me i made it up

7years later
8th year the story really start’s know.
I walked up to a secret room a balcony that was over the lake. I started to sing The monster’s
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy
I wanted the fame, but not the cover of Newsweek
Oh well, guess beggars can't be choosey
Wanted to receive attention for my music
Wanted to be left alone in public, excuse me
Been wanting my cake, and eat it too, and wanting it both ways
Fame made me a balloon cause my ego inflated
When I blew, see, it was confusing
'Cause all I wanted to do is be the Bruce Lee of loose leaf
Abused ink, used it as a tool when I blew steam (Woo!)
Hit the lottery, oh wee
With what I gave up to get was bittersweet
With this like winning a huge meet
Ironic cause I think I'm getting so huge I need a shrink
I'm beginning to lose sleep, one sheep, two sheep
Going cuckoo and cooky as Kool Keith
But I'm actually weirder than you think
'Cause I'm, I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Well, that's nothing
Well, that's nothing
No, I ain't much of a poet but I know somebody once told me
To seize the moment and don't squander it
'Cause you never know when it all could be over tomorrow
So I keep conjuring, sometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn from
(Yeah, ponder it, do you want this?
No wonder you losing your mind, the way it wanders)
Yo-lo-lo-lo-yee-whoo
I think you've been wandering off down yonder
And stumbled onto Jeff VanVonderen
'Cause I need an interventionist
To intervene between me and this monster
And save me from myself and all this conflict
'Cause the very thing that I love is killing me and I can't conquer it
My OCD is conking me in the head
Keep knocking, nobody's home, I'm sleepwalking
I'm just relaying what the voice in my head's saying
Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just friends with the
Well, that's nothing
Well, that's nothing
Call me crazy, but I have this vision
One day that I walk amongst you a regular civilian
But until then drums get killed and I'm coming straight at
Emcees, blood get spilled and I
Take it back to the days that I get on a Dre track
Give every kid who got played at
Pumped up feeling and s*** to say back
To the kids who played 'em
I ain't here to save the f***ing children
But if one kid out of a hundred million
Who are going through a struggle feels and then relates that's great
It's payback, Russell Wilson falling way back
In the draft, turn nothing into something, still can make that
Straw into gold chump, I will spin Rumpelstiltskin in a haystack
Maybe I need a straight jacket, face facts
I am nuts for real, but I'm okay with that
It's nothing, I'm still friends with the
Well, that's nothing
Well, that's nothing
I heard clapping and turned around to see Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Harry, Professor Mongolia and Draco standing there. “Uh how much did you here?” “We herded enough to pinpoint it to coming from here.” Professor Mongolia said. “So basic lay the whole song?” “Yep” they all said at once. “Oh… sorry I got to go” I jumped and landed in the lake. I swam back to shore and sat under a tree and began to sing the song of hope, love, happiness, and disperse. The song that only mere’s know about. The song of emotion.

I get along with the human’s but I don’t belong
Here the past is always so inter twining
The sun kisses the sky good bye
And all I’m left with is the ever
Lasting hope that maybe it’ll
Be bake but all I know is to never
Ever give up hope as long as you have it you’ll
Be fine and love is so hard to find
Once you find it treasure every moment with it
Cause once it leave as it’ll leave behind
Is disperse. I don’t belong here I’m alone her
I’m so lost that I’ll never find love. I get along with the
Humans and wizards but I don’t belong here
And I never will but all I can do is try.
I turned around to see Draco Mafoley standing right there. “Hi” “uh- your singing is good” “uh thank you” I blushed a little. “Uh Luna can you help me study for the Test’s plz.” “Uh yah Mafoley” “Can you call me Draco plz” “sure thing Draco”

“Luna Malfoy is looking at you.” Ginny whispered to me. “He is?” I whispered back. “Uh Guy’s I have to go bye” I left the table and so did Draco. Once we were out of sight he kissed me on the cheek. “How long until you tell them?” “Draco you know what they think of you I have to tell the today so they don’t get hurt.” “Yak but Luna we only started dating 5 weeks ago so oh ok I see- uh yah you can help me study again at 8 tonight right?” “I can’t I have to do something tonight how about tomorrow?” “Sure thing Fowler” “Bye Mafoley” he winked at me before he left. “Luna you know Mafoley just winked at you right?” “Did he Harry? Ron? Ginny? Hermione?” “Yes he did” they all said exasperated. “Guys were going to be late!” we all took off toward Charm’s class. Once we got in there the bell rang. “Ok class today I will be assigning partners. Ron/Hermione! Harry/Ginny! Naval/crabby! Draco/ Princess L-Luna!” I stopped listing to the name’s being called out, but many other names would called out too. Draco and I took are set’s next to my other friend’s and also his friend’s. “Today we will learn how to turn a moose into a tee cup and a Cat into a dog.” We had the very fat mouse in front of both of us. I raised my wand and said “LevitMoris!” The mouse than turned perfectly into a tea cup.
Telling the truth is hard to do
Harry’s P.O.V
I and Draco got in a fight I yelled “stupefy” he went flying backwards and I turned around to walk away wen... Draco was turned into a frurit by Mad Eye Moody. OH HAHAHAHAHAHA!
2 hours later at night time out side by the lake
Luna’s P.O.V
Me and Draco sat down near the lake. ”Draco wat did you and harry get in a fight for?” “Uh… we got in a fight for him pushing me and yelling stupefy at me…” “Oh Draco that’s okay you guys are boys”  “uh… Luna will you do the honor and be my date for the valentine’s dance?’ “Oh Draco yes I will” We hugged and Sat on the ground cuddling. I shivered as a cold wind blew. “Luna you are cold here have my scarf.” He leaned over and put his scarf on my neck. “Thank you” I smiled at him and he smiled back. The bell struck midnight ad we said are goodbyes. I walked how with Draco’s scarf on my neck. I smiled lightly while walking in to my dormitory. As I walked in there sat Hermione and Ginny siting staring at the doorway. “Were where you Luna?!” Ginny said.
“I uh I… I was studding” “Wait is that a slither scarf wait is that Draco’s?!” “Uh no you must be seeing thing’s bye I’m going to bead.” I walked to my room and went to bead thinking of Draco.

I put on a red nee length dress.
I put my hair up in a ponytail. And walked downstairs To where everyone was waiting. “So who are you going with Luna” “uh Ginny I cant tell you just yet sorry. But any who are you going with” “I’m going with harry” “Herimon who are you going with” Me and ginny asked at the same time. “Ron I going with Ron Amway Luna Can’t wait to see the mystery boy” “yah us two”, The guy’s said as we were walking down to the Great halls. “Uh Luna Malfoy’s going toward you.” They all whispered “I Know” I said. “Hi Luna”, Draco said. “Hi Draco you ready to tell them”, I said while gesturing at me. They looked as confused as every all accept Ginny. “Omg Luna are you and Mafoley Going to the Dance together!?” Ginny Siad at once. “Yes we are and I need to tell you guy’s something else too. Hermione Ginny remember the day’s I kept coming in late saying I was studding.” “Yes wait are you meaning to tell me that you and Draco have been dating for 2 Month’s?” Hermione said. “No we have only been dating for 6 weeks.” they all gasped in shock. Well we should go inside right know Hu” “yah”, Draco said. We went inside people gasping left and right the Prince of slithern and the princess of Gryffindor holding hand’s/Cuddling while walking down the stairs, must be a wearied site the teacher just seemed to be saying I knew it. Before long we herd snap say “HAHA I told you they would be here together” And then we herded Mongolia say “indeed you were right seems like I have to give you the money know.” We lapped and talked all evening.

Updating the book soon guys

Me and Draco became closer and closer so one day he decided he wanted me to meet his parent’s, and I decided I wanted him to meet mine. So we set up a day which they would come see us and meet the other parent. And today was that Day! “Draco Get up” I yelled trough His Phone. “I’m up I’m uuuuuuuuppppppppppp” he yawed AWWWWWWWWWWW. ”ok ok I get it… But we have to meet are moms and dads? Right.”

This book has 1 comment.

Asoka~tono BRONZE, Junction, Kansas
Plz reply it would help me alot with the next chapter