Merrikeep | Teen Ink

Merrikeep

March 16, 2013
By munchkincora, Murray, Utah
munchkincora, Murray, Utah
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You can't climb a ladder with your hands in your pockets." - American Proverb


Summary:

Myra Phillips is a klutzy 15-year-old adopted girl who suddenly finds herself thrust into the country of Merrikeep where talking animals, dragons, magic and war are incredibly normal.

Myra is told that she is the chosen one who is to save their country of Merrikeep from the corrupt Veran Government. She becomes the second in command of the rebellion against them, the Vanguard.

Join Myra as she journeys across Merrikeep, going undercover, tracking, learning spells, and how to fight, as she tries to protect the country she grows to love.


Cora R.

Merrikeep


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


on Aug. 10 2013 at 3:03 pm
CurlyGirl17 SILVER, Corydon, Indiana
6 articles 0 photos 95 comments
Hey it's me again! I just wanted to let you know I posted the rest of my story and was hoping you'd give me some feedback on the rest. Your last comment was really helpful! :)

munchkincora said...
on Apr. 5 2013 at 8:05 pm
munchkincora, Murray, Utah
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You can't climb a ladder with your hands in your pockets." - American Proverb

Thank you for taking the time and reading my book! :) And I'll go look at your stuff to.

on Mar. 25 2013 at 12:54 pm
CurlyGirl17 SILVER, Corydon, Indiana
6 articles 0 photos 95 comments
This is good so far! It caught my eye because I used the same picture for my book and I also have a one-word 'm' title, Metalligirl. I like this idea; it's really interesting. I'd appreciate it if you checked out the first chapter of my story and left a comment; you do a good job with writing! :)